Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizaaaaard
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Re: KR Wizard 42 released

Post by locuas »

yes, Nitou, let the serial killer with an atraction to black haired women join you three, i cannot see anything going wrong with that...

oh, yes, Haruto, just pick up the blooded glasses with your hands, i'm pretty sure leaving your fingerprints in a crime scene is a good idea.

"Don't screw up and embarass us"
actually, i think Rinko deserves a goddamn promotion after she saved your ass from a publical humiliation for trying to arrest for arsonism an innocent who you had evidence that he did not do it but that you were too lazy to check, ass.(no, i will not let the arsonist thing go away!)

Koyomi's swing was near a lake? wonder if that is a plot point.

i was surprised to see mayu again so soon, but then again, they already have the actress doing medusa, so she is available.
XerBlade
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Faiz
Dreamy: Tatsulot
Favorite Actor?: Ishida Akira
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Kamen Rider Meteorologist! I will decide your forecast!
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by XerBlade »

Wow, the foreshadowing this time was even less subtle than usual.
Merisusa wrote:Also was anyone else bothered by the wonky footage of Sora walking on top of that wood frame? It completely killed the moment, but maybe it was just me. :?
It wasn't just you.
Watching
Kamen Rider: Saber

Complete
Kamen Rider: All Black and later
Sentai: Shinkenger,Gokaiger,Magic Kaito VS Detective Conan
Garo: All
FaeQueenCory
Adventure
Favorite series: Kamen Rider ΑgitΩ
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Favorite Band: Kiryu
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: H0mestuck
Quote: FAA: i think
FAA: it was m0re likely just an0ther inevitability
FAA: a pr0duct 0f c0llusi0n between the disparate f0rces at play
FAA: a bargain struck between what skaia kn0ws already and what the g0ds demand up fr0nt
FAA: t0gether they 0rchestrate trials sufficient t0 ensure
FAA: that in 0verc0ming them we w0uld be pr0ven w0rthy
FAA: 0f inheriting the ultimate reward

Post by FaeQueenCory »

takenoko wrote:What? Did Wizard let Sphinx nonchalantly walk off? Why do you do this, Haruto?!
Hey!
The first time he got away was too legit...
CLEARLY that upset the natural order of Wizard that demands enemies just casually walk away...
Remember, 5ft is too far and "they got away".

LoL

That second time made me sad because the first time was a break from the BS norm of just letting the MotW leave.
It was legit!
And fancy too.

EDIT:
XerBlade wrote:
Merisusa wrote:Also was anyone else bothered by the wonky footage of Sora walking on top of that wood frame? It completely killed the moment, but maybe it was just me. :?
It wasn't just you.
Which was especially jarring... because he was actually up there in the very next shot... I feel like the cg would have been more expensive than just simple wires.
It's not like they don't use them already.
Arawynn
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Garo, KR Blade
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger
Dreamy: Kouga, Tetsu

Post by Arawynn »

Sphinx's costume looked a bit like the Horoscopes from Fourze. I hope Koyomi becomes a useful plot point . So far she has just been taking up space except for that one ep where she detected the Phantom.
KR - Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-o, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze Sentai - Dai, Time, Gao, Hurrican, Aba, Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-on, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Gobust Other: Garo, Garo: Makai Senki
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

locuas wrote:yes, Nitou, let the serial killer with an atraction to black haired women join you three, i cannot see anything going wrong with that...
To be fair, the way I read Nitou's agreement was that he was going to take care of it, as in, he was going to go with Sora alone.

Furthermore it's not just girls with black hair, or Koyomi and Medusa AND Mayu and... you get the picture, they'd all have already been targets. It's LONG black hair coupled with a white dress that sets him off. I doubt either Mayu or Rinko had any intention of running off to put on a white dress before going on a magical mystery tour with Sora.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

still, accepting the asistance of a man who killed a certain number of women without asking the girls at your side first is not a very nice thing to say, even if they don't fit his modus operandi(also, i'm pretty sure mayu has a white shirt under her uniform)
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Yeah this episode was pretty good. A lot of things happened and we are finally getting to the main plot of Koyomi. She was chillen all season long. I should've known the girl in the flashback was going to be her. Looks like Nitou is going to be a big part of the plot as well. Finally. Tired of seeing the secondary Riders being pushed aside at this point of the series. Sphinx's armor design looked pretty cool too and I always appreciate seeing the Water form of Wizard. Lastly, the special effect of Sora walking on top of that wooden architecture looked so fake. Lol...
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

XerBlade wrote:Wow, the foreshadowing this time was even less subtle than usual.
Seriously. Old man novellist is clearly looking for a young woman but does not find her. SMASH CUT TO: Koyomi.

Durrrrrrrr.
Joosche
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
My boom: High Fantasy

Post by Joosche »

When became obvious the plot would be about Koyomi, I though - Finaly. But then, nothing happened, again.
Her character is so useless. I can't remember one important thing she did the entire show. Don't see any interesting thing coming from her in the next ep.
kamenriderotaku
7X
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by kamenriderotaku »

Somehow I got a feeling soon we will not see Nitou in the final battle. This almost feels like a trap, having Beast face off against Wiseman. Possible that Gremlin is using all of this to find a weakness to the White Phantom that he could exploit. And what better tool than someone on Par with the oh so famous "Ring Mage."

This is actually one time i am glad my prediction is proven wrong. Earlier I though Medusa and Kiyomi were part of the same person since thier abilites to detect are so similar. But With her as a "always fragile girl" from 10 years ago, I think she might be one of the most important characters of the series, to the point she may be why Wiseman wants to bring a new Sabbath and the White Mage wants to bring more mages. She might be a crafted lifeform, brought back from the dead by her father [not sure which of the two it is], or the key ingrediant for the Philosopher stone.

I don't think the White Wizard is counting himself as one of the contributing mages. Haru, Mayu, the kid, and 2 more. If you include WM that makes 6, not a number usually in magic. get rid of him it's 5. If you add the 3 extras of Dragon time and count me as thinking wrong that the kid was not part of the two others, that leaves 7, another magical number.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

So we're finally getting to know more Koyomi. And it seems to me that the writers killed off Kizaki. Which was pretty sad because even though he didn't appear a lot in the show he was still my favorite character.

Preview:
Spoiler
Looks like they're bringing All Dragon back
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

I don't really think that Nitou agreeing to work with Sora was a problem as far as Rinko and Mayu goes since Sora's homicide button has very specific conditions which neither of them meet as neither of them have long hair and run around in a white dress.

I like how sphinx actually explained why he didn't try and figure out a better way to drive this weeks gate to despair at first and just went with the fall to despair at the fear of death, since he thought Medusa was in a hurry.

It was also good that beast immediately started looking for The White Mage rather than wait a couple episodes to, though with as badly as he got beat I kinda feel he should have thought things threw a bit better.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

I don't think Rinko's job offer at National Security was just about Kizaki warming up more to Haruto and his objectives. He was prepared in case something happened to him in the course of Fueki's case investigation. He put Rinko in his department so that she could serve as Haruto's replacement "link" to the National Security's Intelligence database in his absence. On the point of Haruto letting Sphinx slip, it makes sense, he had just fed Koyomi some magic and used just Dragon forms, and he used the DragoTimer and Infinity back-to-back. Any more, he'd be knocked out. Sphinx's retreat, therefore gives Haruto some time to regenerate.

On the whole, a good episode, but it wasn't "filling" except for the part about Koyomi. Haruto was just a passive badass fighter here, no emotion, like the first few eps. Everyone seemed shallow in this installment. It;s the plot that stole the show here.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I just lol'd at how savvy Haruto has become. Making his familiar stalk his gates because he just -knows- they'll end up doing something stupid.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Koyomi.

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Joosche wrote: Her character is so useless. I can't remember one important thing she did the entire show. Don't see any interesting thing coming from her in the next ep.
1. Detecting Phantoms.

2. Directly (and indirectly) allowing Haurto to get Infinity Style.
I really wonder and have been for a while is white wizard playing both sides of the fence or what.????
Welcome to the obvious train!

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”