Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizaaaaard
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Re: KR Wizard 43 released

Post by locuas »

actually, they have said that the phantom does not suppress you, the phantom kills you. as in, you are deader than dead and the phantom uses your dead corpse to hang around. the only exception to this is gremlin, who is implied to be so twisted that he absorbed his phantom.
Klanoyt
Mega
Favorite series: Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: All Kamen Riders
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Klanoyt »

My thoughts...
Mages (except leader White Wizard) = Philosopher Stone food >>> Koyomi's complete revival

Haruto getting an upgrade to a diamond look... one less food for the Philosopher stone since he can fight back (eventually.) Thus, the White Mage became desperate hunting the rest of the mages before they "level up" just like Haruto. Or maybe Koyomi's reanimation is about to expire (since she uses up magical energy faster) thus making White Wiz even more desperate. And for me, despite any conflict between White Mage and Wiseman being two different people, they will probably find a way to link each other. :p
Strykor
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkengers
Favorite Band: The Beatles
Alignment: Neutral
Quote: Ever have one of those flashbacks...

Post by Strykor »

Okay, pure speculation time. Koyomi, being the frail girl they say she is, had an accident and was near death's door. Fueki, falling to despair in desperation, made a deal with the devil, or in this case, his Phantom, Wiseman. Fueki would cast a spell that would separate the two, leaving Fueki with magic, and Wiseman would save his daughter. However, Wiseman, once separated, took payment from Koyomi for his help, by taking her spiritual heart, and with it her memories, leaving her as nothing more than a human doll. Fueki, now angered at what the Phantom did, researched anything and everything he could to help his daughter, which leads to the mess we're now watching.

Fine for fanfiction, but if I'm right, that would be one hell of a coincidence.

Anyway, the Underworld form of the Phantom was, how do I put this... weird beyond anything I've seen them done before.
Yaiba
Sentai Senshi
Favorite series: Dekaranger, Gokaiger, Magiranger, Shinkenger, Kyouryuuger, Kuuga

Post by Yaiba »

When Gremlin met Wiseman this was what he said:

"I'm just like you. Because I'm not Gremlin, I'm Sora"

So what are they alike? Both suppressed their phantoms and retained their human personality?

"I'm not Wiseman, I'm Fueki"

That Underworld Phantom reminds me too much of OoT's eerie Shadow Temple
And I'm glad Kizaki is alive, best character in the show
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

but why would infinity not make haruto suitable as a sacrifice for the philosopher stone?
Yaiba wrote:When Gremlin met Wiseman this was what he said:

"I'm just like you. Because I'm not Gremlin, I'm Sora"

So what are they alike? Both suppressed their phantoms and retained their human personality?

"I'm not Wiseman, I'm Fueki"

That Underworld Phantom reminds me too much of OoT's eerie Shadow Temple
And I'm glad Kizaki is alive, best character in the show
if they do that, i'm calling it bullshit, because fueki's actions contradict that idea.
Kamen_Winter

Post by Kamen_Winter »

First off, Hey, first time poster long time lurker.

So first with Wizard as a whole i've been enjoying it, some episodes have been dull but i've pushed through them. Onto this arc i have to say i'm pleased we are getting info on Koyomi's past and the reveal on who her father is, and with reading the posts above mine, I'm thinking the ritual to make the philosopher's stone requires the Phantoms of the Mages. Haruto's Infinity form to me appears to be the bonding of Dragon and Wizard thus making it near impossible to use Dragon for the Ritual. Then again i could be completely wrong about it but i'm looking forward to finding out
MadCow
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: W
Dreamy: Watanabe Natsuna
Favorite Actor?: Takeru Satoh
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: miraculous
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by MadCow »

I'm getting strong Ryuki vibes out of this one. Fueki == Kanzaki Shiro, Koyomi == Yui? And instead of trying to find the strongest rider through trial by combat to save a sister, he's collecting mages to gather enough magical energy to save his daughter. Also, hey, Haruto's a dragon too!
Alessar
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryousei
My boom: K-Dramas
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Alessar »

Well I feel like I was pretty close with my guesses from a few episodes back; the only twist I didn't see was that Fueki is working to revive Koyomi, not his dead wife. The second the writer's flashback included Chibi-Koyomi saying her mama was dead I knew the score.

I think now that the big plan is something along the lines of getting 4 mages together and doing something Sabbath-like to suck all their power out to fully revive her.
Fidchell
Anime skin is so smooth
Favorite series: Evangelion
2nd Favorite Series: Digimon 01
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: .hack//

Post by Fidchell »

Well i highly doubt my random crazy idea to turn out true, but what if... Fueki used his magic on Koyomi, separated her phantom out (making wiseman come out) and we end up Fueki the mage, Koyomi the empty shell (because her phantom didn't take her body but completely separated fromi it, turning her into a shell that needs to run on magic) and... i dunno where else i'm going with this... but fueki wants to create a whole new soul for koyomi and somehow wiseman just somehow working in cahoots with him i don't know why.

(again this was a random crazy highly improbable but eh, not something i've thought through)
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

locuas wrote:
kamenriderotaku wrote:My current Theory, Fueki was a mage before his daughter, Koyomi, died, with her lost he fell into despair, thus making him Wiseman. With both his own magical power and that of a full fledged phantom he created the Sabbath and plunged so many into despair, not to create phantoms, but to create mages that could help him. The Phantoms he created became loyal to him despite being the off shoot of what he actually wanted. Seeing the potential, he started sending Phantoms to attack gates to find more mAges, not create more phantoms. With the seven mages with him to give up their energy, he can complete the final spell and return Koyomi's soul from the nether.
except, if he is trying to bring koyomi back, he has not lost hope of saving her yet, thus he has not fell to despair.
Wait a minute everyone. Remember what makes "Gremlin" so unique? He's a Phantom that retained all of his humanity. So who's to say that didn't happen to Fueki? The same place that they found The White Wizard at. Is the same place where The Wiseman be plotting with Medusa at and the same place where The White Wizard Familiar (Plamonster) led Koyomi to the blue stone. That became The Water Dragon Ring.

We know The Wiseman has a human form, but he's always behind that white curtain when he's in that form. It was behind that same white curtain that Koyomi found the blue stone. :shock:

But my theory is, Fueki was using magic and science to try and create the philosopher's stone. But during the ceremony to create phantoms so that he can create Mages, for the ritual to create the philosopher's stone. His daughter got caught up into the mix and fell into despair also. Fueki did some type of magic spell that separated the phantom from her. Which left a cold empty shell of his former daughter. Now he's trying to fix his daughter as well as still trying to produce the philosopher's stone. Or he's just trying to produce the philosopher's stone and use it to restore Koyomi. And it could be that Fueki is using magic to appear as The phantom known as Wiseman. That way he can manipulate both sides of the playing field. Remember how the Wiseman said, "the primitive wizard" after Nitou had changed into Beast. And how the White Wizard told Nitou not to let Khimaira devour him. We must ask ourselves, how does a phantom know about ancient wizards? Who was he when he was a human then?

Sora's going to figure it out, which is why he asked Medusa would she care if more phantoms get created. Which is why he told them where to look for The White Wizard and was shocked that he was actually there. Gremlin maybe a serial killer but he's no fool.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

dekamaster wrote:Anybody else not remember the "Here I come to become your master" part of Haruto summoning Dragon before this episode? I may seriously go back and check just to be sure cause it seems odd for them to add in that to summoning dragon so late in the series.
I thought the same thing watching this episode, but I did rewatch the whole season fairly recently and you can hear that part I believe the very first time he summons Dragon in an Underworld. I didn't look up in time to see if it was subbed, though. I can't remember if it was audible any of the other times. He doesn't go into the Underworlds often.
locuas wrote: Seriously, Nitou, if you know the serial killer with a liking of long haired girls with white clothes(which mayu has both) may be leading you to a trap, maybe you should not just tell them "it will be fine".

i love gremlin's reaction to white mage "he was here, huh? and here i hoped i culd separate mayu from the tohers and make her my next victim, oh well"
Mayu is definitely not wearing a white dress in this scene, Sora's victims were always wearing white dresses, not just a small article of white clothing. Mayu is not a potential victim at the moment any more than her TWIN SISTER Medusa has been this entire time. Which is to say, not at all. No white dress = no wanting to kill. I know I sound like a broken record but I am really bored with the popular fandom joking about how Sora wants to kill the entire female cast. If they wanted him to be a threat in that way, they wouldn't have set up that he has very specific requirements for his victims (LONG black hair and a white DRESS), and furthermore they wouldn't have canonically stated that he hasn't killed anyone since before the Sabbath. Repeat after me: Sora is not a threat because he's a serial killer, Sora is a threat because he knows more than anyone else in the game.

IN OTHER NEWS where are people getting these random numbers (I've seen anything from 4 to 7) for how many Mages Fueki wants/needs? It's obvious that he's aiming for 5 total. Himself, Haruto, and Mayu, then he told Mayu that he needed two more. He kidnapped Yuzuru to make the 4th, so he needs one more, as he said at the end of the episode. Kousuke is irrelevant to him, his magic is arcane and not useful to whatever Fueki is planning. This does still raise the question of why WW expressed displeasure at Haruto obtaining Infinity.

I am also hoping that the Wiseman-White Wizard connection is a red herring, but I'm not so sure anymore. I think Sora best summed it up: "I don't know if the riddle has been solved or become more complicated." I'm glad to know the one character who seems to know the most is as confused as I am.

Also I can't be the only one who is kind of excited at the prospect of Sora getting serious... right?
Kurow
Mega
Favorite series: Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Rina Akiyama (Agito)
Favorite Actor?: Hiro Mizushima
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: girls
Quote: Ore Sanjou!
Type: ENFP Champion

Post by Kurow »

It's pretty clear now that Fueki and Wiseman are the same person. Specially after Gremlin guide Nitou to the Wiseman hideout and suddenly the white wizard shows up there. I also agree that he is trying to do something to keep Koyomi alive without magical enery. We have only 5 more episodes left and during that episodes they need to deal with Medusa, Gremlin and Wiseman/White Wizard.

Hopefully we will get a good ending. The last 5 or so episodes before this final arc were bad.
Final Vent!
MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Post by MarcosPMA »

butyoumight wrote:
I am also hoping that the Wiseman-White Wizard connection is a red herring, but I'm not so sure anymore. I think Sora best summed it up: "I don't know if the riddle has been solved or become more complicated." I'm glad to know the one character who seems to know the most is as confused as I am.

Also I can't be the only one who is kind of excited at the prospect of Sora getting serious... right?
I don't think it's a Red Herring either, but if it is it needs to be a pretty damned good one in order for me to believe it. If Sora suspects somethings up with White Wizard & Wiseman, then there's clearly something going on there. Sora is too smart to get tricked by White Wizard/Wiseman.

I agree, Sora getting serious excites me as well. He's probably going to end up being my favorite character out of this entire series.
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
Gottis
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time

Post by Gottis »

butyoumight wrote:

I'm hoping for the red herring too, but I'm not so sure anymore. I don't know what to think. (I also wonder what role Kizaki's going to play in all this, or if he's going to stay in a coma for the rest of the show...)

Trust me girl (dude?), it's not just you. /o/
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I began to add the Drago Rise song in Ultimatum. Not even in Ultimatum was the song translated but I saw a thing about it and listen to it closely which I determined it was right. You might see the Khimeria Rise song at some point as well.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”