Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Re: KR Wizard 43 released

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Kurow wrote:It's pretty clear now that Fueki and Wiseman are the same person. Specially after Gremlin guide Nitou to the Wiseman hideout and suddenly the white wizard shows up there. I also agree that he is trying to do something to keep Koyomi alive without magical enery. We have only 5 more episodes left and during that episodes they need to deal with Medusa, Gremlin and Wiseman/White Wizard.
Actually, there are news reports telling that Gaimu will start in October, meaning Wizard ends later than the other Heisei Kamen Rider shows are. It may last as long as 51 episodes, matching up with Agito.

As for the Fueki and Wiseman theory, I believe they're the same person too. Earlier I believe that Wiseman may have been related to Fueki and the former is working against the latter to build the Philosopher's Stone to become human again or create another Sabbath. But after the last arc and this, I'm positive Wiseman/White Wizard is making magicians and causing them to unleash the dark-evolved power of their Phantom to make a PS for Koyomi. That's why he was upset when Haruto gained Infinity; Haruto's sense of hope has purified Dragon and evolved him to a level untouched by his plans.

But this is just my theory.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

After Beast and White Wizard fight and he runs over into the cave, you can see that the plants and stuff are stained blue, from whatever they used for the colourful explosion when the attacks clashed.
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

While we're talking about theories, my pet theory at the moment is that the Philosopher's Stone is meant to be used to grant human life/restore human life/however you want to put it. Bring someone back from the dead, so to speak. It's obvious why Fueki would want it, but why would Sora want it?
Spoiler
In my dream head, Sora wants to use it ON HIMSELF, destroying his Phantom half and returning to being properly Takigawa Sora. Literally the only thing I have going for this was Sora's line after dodging Infinity's Shining Strike: "We'll fight again after I've got the Philosopher's Stone". If the Stone isn't used to make one stronger, why would it be useful in this situation? Because Sora believes that Haruto won't kill a normal human!
Glutinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Dream team : GokaiYellow (Luka), DekaGreen (Sen-Chan), ShinkenBlue (Ryunosuke), BoukenPink (Sakura). Red is vacant :)

Post by Glutinus »

It's nice to see Koyomi with so much determination and self-assurance. It makes a big difference with the whole series which she seems week and doubtful.

Fav Sentai 1st : Gokai, Deka, Bouken, Go-Busters, Kyuu, Shinken, Gosei, Gao.
Fav KR 1st : OOO, W, Kiva, Gaim, Drive, Fourze, Den-O20*, Wizard, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Fav Garo 1st : Yami, Senki, Hana, Garo, Zero
* currently watching.
Joosche
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
My boom: High Fantasy

Post by Joosche »

I didn't even remember that Koyomi had no memory about her past. I'm getting lost.

I'm slightly disturbed by the Kue Kue Dance.
kamenriderotaku
7X
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by kamenriderotaku »

butyoumight wrote:
IN OTHER NEWS where are people getting these random numbers (I've seen anything from 4 to 7) for how many Mages Fueki wants/needs? It's obvious that he's aiming for 5 total. Himself, Haruto, and Mayu, then he told Mayu that he needed two more. He kidnapped Yuzuru to make the 4th, so he needs one more, as he said at the end of the episode. Kousuke is irrelevant to him, his magic is arcane and not useful to whatever Fueki is planning. This does still raise the question of why WW expressed displeasure at Haruto obtaining Infinity.
In traditional Western Magics, Numbers are Essential, Two of the Best known sets are 5 and 7. 5 is known well for the Pentagram, this could be Haruto, White Wizard, Yuzuru, Mayu, and the last. 7 is another, and definitly more, powerful one in magics. A symbol of luck, both good and bad, it was found to be in almost every part of Merlin's and other magician's legends. Even in Yu-Gi-Oh!, Exodia was sealed with a seven point star seal. To get this, which I beleive will happen, You have Mayu, Yuzuru, the next mage, and Haruto using Dragon Time, as we have seen he can operate as four full fledged mages at the same time across a vast distance. The reason I think 7 is more probable is that it keeps the White Wizard out of the ritual.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

hmm, mkay modifying my simplified prediction of this show's plot... It's a mix of Full Metal Alchemist and Kamen Rider W... Mind you that's just the plot not characters or writing style, just what I think is happening here.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

I don't think Koyomi gave birth to a phantom. If she did, her body would've been toast.

I think Fueki's daughter Koyomi died, and this girl named Koyomi is just an animated doll. The reason she doesn't remember anything is because she doesn't have anything to remember.

Right now I can't tell whether or not Wiseman and the White Wizard are the same person, but at the very least, I'm fairly confident that Fueki started this whole mess just so he can bring Koyomi back to live. Probably by putting her soul into that doll.

Assuming for a second that Wiseman and the White Wizard are two different people, it's possible that the last sabbath wasn't engineered by Wiseman, but by the White Wizard.

If they are the same person, the above point is moot for obvious reasons, but if they are, then this whole thing about wanting to create more phantoms is a ruse and he's deceiving his own subordinates. Rather than wanting more phantoms to be born, he wants more magic users to be born.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

@"Dengar"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Dengar wrote:I don't think Koyomi gave birth to a phantom. If she did, her body would've been toast.
Sora commented on that.
I think Fueki's daughter Koyomi died, and this girl named Koyomi is just an animated doll. The reason she doesn't remember anything is because she doesn't have anything to remember.
That is great! Except for the part where she SHOULD remember more because she has all of the "original" memories.
Right now I can't tell whether or not Wiseman and the White Wizard are the same person,...
Assuming for a second that Wiseman and the White Wizard are two different people, it's possible that the last sabbath wasn't engineered by Wiseman, but by the White Wizard.

If they are the same person,the above point is moot for obvious reasons, but if they are, then this whole thing about wanting to create more phantoms is a ruse and he's deceiving his own subordinates. Rather than wanting more phantoms to be born, he wants more magic users to be born.
In episode 38, it is confirmed that the White Wizard wants the energy needed to make Phantoms, not them.
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Joosche wrote:I didn't even remember that Koyomi had no memory about her past. I'm getting lost.
I don't even remember it either. I was shocked but then stopped complaining because we never really learned anything about Koyomi all season and they did a good job of keeping her the background until it was the right time. That still doesn't make up for the fact that this plot revelation seemed like it came out of left field.
TNT
7X

Post by TNT »

Wasn't it said in the same episode as the episode where Haruto takes Koyomi shopping that she doesn't have her memory anymore?

Anyway, good fight for BEast. For a moment there he actually looked strong. :P
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

"The Ring of Hope"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

TNT wrote:Wasn't it said in the same episode as the episode where Haruto takes Koyomi shopping that she doesn't have her memory anymore?
It was; but Masafumi wanted her to remember things. That is what he wanted for her to do once he put on the flower ring (or "the ring of hope").
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

Phoenix512 wrote:I was rewatching and thought about something. Fueki calls Haruto his final hope but what if there's a different meaning to that. Maybe Haruto is not the final hope against the Phantoms but Fueki's final hope to save Koyomi. It seems like the Phantoms are mere pawns for Fueki's schemes.
I think you're right becouse he says "you are MY ultimate hope" and don´t says "you are our ultimate hope"
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”