Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizaaaaard
Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
TNT
7X

Re: KR Wizard 44 released

Post by TNT »

I liked this episode. It felt like an episode where they were trying to build a tension bridge despite not much happening in the episode proper it did make me anxious to see the next episode. Also, how stupid was Wiseman not to think that Sora might be hanging around when Medusa just said that he is Always sneaking around the place.

I also really liked how pragmatic this Phantom fought. Throwing a chair, playing keeping away pelting away at the enemy. And dissappearing from instead of running away gave Haruto an excuse not to run after them.

Also, what was with Beast suddenly power kicking the Phantom. :?:
Joosche
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
My boom: High Fantasy

Post by Joosche »

Kurow wrote:Why they put so many attention to that gay character? That is suppose to be funny? it is not...
Oh no. The owner of the Donut Shop Hungry? I love that character! It's funny to me.
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

love this episode...... how enigmatic
sometimes i think that wise man and the white magician are the same person but In fact, I hope that doesn´t......
and I never thought that the white magician out father of koyomi......
I can't wait until the next episode :)
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
kamenriderotaku
7X
Favorite series: Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: GOOOOOOOKAIGER!
Dreamy: Naomi
Favorite Actor?: Watanabe Shu
Favorite Band: Weird Al
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making KR Suits
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by kamenriderotaku »

Ok a few things I noticed before the rants and arguments became a game of pong had me thinking.

What if we are reading too much into the location of the two fights? I mean that cave is the same location Hibiki fought a pair of demons and used his Survive form. The Boukengers went through that cave to hunt a precious, and the Gokaigers went to that cave in search of the ultimate treasure. That location has been a toei frequently used location since the beginning. Heck Kiva fought King for the first time there.

Another one I saw but didn't see answered is why they didn't try multiple gates at once to over whelm. They did try. Boogie and the "Million yen a day job" fiasco. After his first defeat he haunted the gates in his real attempt to break them. When faced with multiple foes what time is it?

Dragon Time!

Speaking of which I am still on the boat that Dragon time [which has been used an awful lot since Infinity] is the key function needed as it cuts down on the Wizards needed. Heck if Haruto could use dragon time and pop out an infinity clone, Fueki would stop breathing, pick his jaw off the ground and say "Welp I can move plans up to next friday when the chamber will be fully assembled by the crew."
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote: The bottom line is, YOU said that she can sense magic and see-through magical-barriers. The article I posted showed us that she can only see a "Red Aura" around Potential Phantoms. So she cannot "see" magic within a person or see-through barriers made by it. Seeing a red aura around a person is not the same thing as seeing magic within them. If she could see magic within a person then (like I said) she would've known Kosuke and her sister were both wizards. But when she looks at them, she only sees a Red Aura around. Which let's her know that they have the potential to become gates.
Except her sister didn't become a mage until she overwhelmed her inner phantom. That's the whole point. She sees the gates and red auras, she sees the phantoms as red auras, she sees the mages as red auras. Hence, she would see through an illusion since chances are that illusion wouldn't have a red aura.

That's how I always saw it anyway.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote:Except her sister didn't become a mage until she overwhelmed her inner phantom. That's the whole point. She sees the gates and red auras, she sees the phantoms as red auras, she sees the mages as red auras. Hence, she would see through an illusion since chances are that illusion wouldn't have a red aura.

That's how I always saw it anyway.
God this is old....(it seems like it though) I've since came to realize, that is how she sees a potential magic user. :D

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”