Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Re: KR Wizard 44 released

Post by locuas »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:
locuas wrote: she can sense magic, but she can't tell if they are gates, riders or phantoms. she never saw nitou before, so he could not be a phantom, and she did not expect for another rider. and she is not omnisient. if she was, she would be able to tell how many gates there are in the city.
She can only sense the phantoms within people. If she could sense "magic" then why didn't she "sense" Sora, when he was literally like 30 feet from them listening to their conversation?
because she wasn't focusing. she probably has to focus to try to detect anything, and i don't think she is a radar, she can't sense everything surrounding her, she may have to use her other sense(like her eyes) in order to detect gates.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

locuas wrote:because she wasn't focusing. she probably has to focus to try to detect anything, and i don't think she is a radar, she can't sense everything surrounding her, she may have to use her other sense(like her eyes) in order to detect gates.
Like I been saying, she cannot "sense" magic. She can only "SEE" if a person has a phantom in them or not.
In her human state, Medusa has a variety of sight-based powers, such as causing explosions with a mere glare from her eyes. It's because of her variety of ocular powers that Medusa can find ideal Gates who can incubate more of her kind in the first place. To her, Gates emit a large red aura around them. It is possible that the bigger the aura, the more likely a powerful Phantom will be born from said Gate.

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Medusa_(Wizard)
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

locuas wrote:because she wasn't focusing. she probably has to focus to try to detect anything, and i don't think she is a radar, she can't sense everything surrounding her, she may have to use her other sense(like her eyes) in order to detect gates.
Like I been saying, she cannot "sense" magic. She can only "SEE" if a person has a phantom in them or not.
In her human state, Medusa has a variety of sight-based powers, such as causing explosions with a mere glare from her eyes. It's because of her variety of ocular powers that Medusa can find ideal Gates who can incubate more of her kind in the first place. To her, Gates emit a large red aura around them. It is possible that the bigger the aura, the more likely a powerful Phantom will be born from said Gate.

http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Medusa_(Wizard)
which means she can "sense" they are gates, riders or phantoms. she can't tell if they are gates, riders of phantoms, since they are basically the same damn thing, but she can tell someone is not a normal person because she can "sense" the magic in them. which is what makes gates, riders and phantoms in this series different than everybody else.
she can tell normal people from gates, riders and phantoms, but she can't tell if they are gates, riders or phantoms, she only knows they have to be one of this three.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

locuas wrote:which means she can "sense" they are gates, riders or phantoms. she can't tell if they are gates, riders of phantoms, since they are basically the same damn thing, but she can tell someone is not a normal person because she can "sense" the magic in them. which is what makes gates, riders and phantoms in this series different than everybody else.
she can tell normal people from gates, riders and phantoms, but she can't tell if they are gates, riders or phantoms, she only knows they have to be one of this three.
The bottom line is, YOU said that she can sense magic and see-through magical-barriers. The article I posted showed us that she can only see a "Red Aura" around Potential Phantoms. So she cannot "see" magic within a person or see-through barriers made by it. Seeing a red aura around a person is not the same thing as seeing magic within them. If she could see magic within a person then (like I said) she would've known Kosuke and her sister were both wizards. But when she looks at them, she only sees a Red Aura around. Which let's her know that they have the potential to become gates.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

they have the red auras BECAUSE they have magic. they are gates BECAUSE they have magic within them. being a gate means you were born with magic. kosuke was not a gate, but he had the red aura because khimmera gave him magic. if you are a gate, you HAVE magic. the only difference between a wizard and a gate is that the gate is not even aware they have magic. but they HAVE magic. THey even said, haruto eats so much donuts because he needs the sugar to fill his MP. BUT, when they presented the dragon rings, they said that it used dragon's magic instead of haruto's. Gates have magic, they are gates BECAUSE they have magic.
that red aura is their magic.
And she was able to tell koyomi was a doll, so she can tell from a gate and something that is fueled by magic.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

locuas wrote:they have the red auras BECAUSE they have magic. they are gates BECAUSE they have magic within them. being a gate means you were born with magic. kosuke was not a gate, but he had the red aura because khimmera gave him magic. if you are a gate, you HAVE magic. the only difference between a wizard and a gate is that the gate is not even aware they have magic. but they HAVE magic. THey even said, haruto eats so much donuts because he needs the sugar to fill his MP. BUT, when they presented the dragon rings, they said that it used dragon's magic instead of haruto's. Gates have magic, they are gates BECAUSE they have magic.
that red aura is their magic.
And she was able to tell koyomi was a doll, so she can tell from a gate and something that is fueled by magic.
She was only able to tell that Koyomi was a doll AFTER she had grabbed her with her tentacles. She didn't see a "Red Aura" around her. Which was why she said, "So, what exactly are you?" Which means she couldn't "sense/see" the magic she had inside her.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

really? well, since it was 40 episodes ago, i don't recall exactly how was the meeting. but my point stands the red aura means the person has magic. and if koyomi did not have an aura, then neither sohuld anillusion.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

locuas wrote:really? well, since it was 40 episodes ago, i don't recall exactly how was the meeting. but my point stands the red aura means the person has magic. and if koyomi did not have an aura, then neither sohuld anillusion.
All the episodes thus far (1-44), are only a couple of clicks away from me. :D So seeing that you chose to focus on Medusa and how she "senses" Gates. I take it that you are in agreement that Fueki is The White Wizard and Wiseman.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

locuas wrote:really? well, since it was 40 episodes ago, i don't recall exactly how was the meeting. but my point stands the red aura means the person has magic. and if koyomi did not have an aura, then neither sohuld anillusion.
All the episodes thus far (1-44), are only a couple of clicks away from me. :D So seeing that you chose to focus on Medusa and how she "senses" Gates. I take it that you are in agreement that Fueki is The White Wizard and Wiseman.
nope. i just really...REALLY like to find the logic behind a shows magic. but i do not think fueki is wiseman(they COULD be sharing the same body, but if that were the case, i don't think it would count as "the same person" because they would still be two separate entities that have their own objectives and blah, blah, blah)
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Just put him on ignore like I did, locuas. He's not interested in having a reasonable conversation about it, just trying to smuglord you into giving up and admitting defeat so he can stroke his neckbeard in victory.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

locuas wrote:nope. i just really...REALLY like to find the logic behind a shows magic. but i do not think fueki is wiseman(they COULD be sharing the same body, but if that were the case, i don't think it would count as "the same person" because they would still be two separate entities that have their own objectives and blah, blah, blah)
Like I told Mr. Ignore me. :D I'm using logic and common sense to try to figure out the "magic" myself. Me and you are having a nice debate about the characters and how we think things are. Unlike Mr. Ignore me who doesn't want to debate and just have it his way or no way. :( Yeah, that guy has a ton of friends. :roll: Anyway.....

I thought the same thing about them sharing the same body also. But like you said, that wouldn't really make a lot of sense. I thought maybe Wiseman could be Koyomi's Phantom. But usually a female would spawn a female phantom. (but that could be a twist) Maybe The White Wizard and Wiseman are twins? (another possible twist) But then when you look at the logic, Why haven't they showed Wiseman in his human form? We know there's something to that. Why is the White Wizard's familiar hanging around Wiseman? Logic would tell us that he's spying on him, but that'll be too easy and it doesn't really "feel" like that's the case.

Now we can see why Fueki would want the Philosopher's Stone. But why would Wiseman want it? If we were watching any of the past Rider shows. We would know the bad guys endgame plan by now, we are still in the dark on this one. The main focus point has been on White Wizard, way more then it has been on Wiseman. What do we actually know about him? We are now just getting the full picture to White Wizard's story. And from what we have gotten from it, he wants to bring his daughter back really, really bad. Fueki worked with physics at the University, that goes hand and hand with alchemy. And there basically using science to access magic. There's a lot going on with Mr. Fueki that's why it wouldn't surprise me if he was pretending to be the pair.

A man would kick the devil in his nuts, if it meant saving his child. And by him pretending to be two different people, so that his plans would go accordingly. Isn't that far fetch to me. But please tell me what are your thoughts?
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

dancercotillion wrote:Just put him on ignore like I did, locuas. He's not interested in having a reasonable conversation about it, just trying to smuglord you into giving up and admitting defeat so he can stroke his neckbeard in victory.
This coming from the person who got mad and put Me on ignore because he couldn't present his case. Other then "They're not the same person." While posting little silly smiley's and creating fake quotes. FFS :roll: :lol:
Ximara
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Marvel
Quote: "Where'd you get the name Ximara?"
"It's my nobody name."

Post by Ximara »

So I'm not about to enter a knock-down drag-out fight, but I will sedatedly put my personal view on a poster board to wave over my head as I watch the action.

I've been getting the feeling for awhile now that they ARE the same person. It's entirely possible that they aren't, but well... I'm going half on evidence and half on gut feeling (which has yet to lead me astray). When I watched the episode where they received the blue stone for the first time, Wiseman's reaction struck me as odd. My initial thought was, hey...it kind of seems like he WANTED them to have the stone...but that doesn't make sense... Then Sora gave Koyomi the green (was it green? I'm pretty sure it was...) stone and my thought again was...why the hell are the phantoms helping?

For me it's mostly the WAY both have reacted to different situations that have caused me to draw this conclusion. Please don't ask me to go back and tell you the exact episodes these instances occurred in though. I do have a full time job and more important things to do than go back through 44 episodes and try to pick them out. Besides, most of what I pick up comes from my people reading skills and deductive reasoning, someone else could read it differently.

Anyway, the thing that has always struck me as interesting was Wiseman's name. At first I thought it was a clever kind of "I'm the anti of the main hero" sort of thing, but now it's seeming more to me like foreshadowing.

Wizard means "One who is wise" or "Wise man".

Anyway that's my opinion, like I said I don't plan on fighting about it because I believe that everyone is entitled to they're own opinion (as long as it isn't hurting anyone).
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Sora and Magic Stones!

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Ximara wrote:So I'm not about to enter a knock-down drag-out fight, but I will sedatedly put my personal view on a poster board to wave over my head as I watch the action.

I've been getting the feeling for awhile now that they ARE the same person. It's entirely possible that they aren't, but well... I'm going half on evidence and half on gut feeling (which has yet to lead me astray). When I watched the episode where they received the blue stone for the first time, Wiseman's reaction struck me as odd. My initial thought was, hey...it kind of seems like he WANTED them to have the stone...but that doesn't make sense... Then Sora gave Koyomi the green (was it green? I'm pretty sure it was...) stone and my thought again was...why the hell are the phantoms helping?
Sora gave Koyomi the Land Dragon Magic Stone, he dropped off the Hurricane Dragon Magic Stone with Department Zero. I agree with you on your suspicions. If Wiseman did not want them to have it, he would of stormed out and hunted it down; he laughed instead.

Anyway, the thing that has always struck me as interesting was Wiseman's name. At first I thought it was a clever kind of "I'm the anti of the main hero" sort of thing, but now it's seeming more to me like foreshadowing.

Wizard means "One who is wise" or "Wise man".
That is brilliant!
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Ximara wrote:Wizard means "One who is wise" or "Wise man".
Yes, that is brilliant. :D

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”