Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Akibaranger season 1
Dreamy: GokaiYellow
Favorite Band: Crush 40
My boom: Sonic Adventure 2
Quote: "It all starts with this. A jewel containing the ultimate power."

Re: KR Wizard 44 released

Post by ShadowThePika »

Phoenix512 wrote:How are you supposed to give chase to someone when they teleported away from the area? It's not like Star Trek where the characters have sensors to detect teleportation. Seiren was being smart and striking when the time is right. You guys are so used to seeing bad writing that you instantly go to the same well when that's not the case at all.
takenoko wrote:http://www.theoi.com/Pontios/Seirenes.html

[ Image ]
Who says owner is annoying? I think she's highly amusing still.
I was mainly saying these are recurring things I hear people complain about, that seemed all here and exaggerated to an extreme. How frequently the monster kept running away (twice in one episode seems really unneeded), how Haruto completely gave up on his lead which was so important he put an gate he cared about's life in danger, and how owner was constantly getting in the way. This stuff doesn't bother me personally, but I imagine to some it isn't very enjoyable to watch.
what people want to do to me after talking to me...

http://www.youtube.com/shadowthepika, for whenever I post content on it.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

takenoko wrote:http://www.theoi.com/Pontios/Seirenes.html

[ Image ]
Who says owner is annoying? I think she's highly amusing still.
... That's just asking for a 'LOL NOPE!' caption, in my view.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I knew something was going to happen when I saw a girl's long legs appear on the side of the camera view. I figured it wasn't an extra and an actual character that was going to play a role in the episode. The actress playing the MotW wasn't as hot as I hoped but her legs are pretty nice. Her Phantom form looks cool too and I dig her ability to make men do what she wants. Liked the scene with Mayu and the Wiseman too. For some reason, I am rooting for Mayu.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

You know, I can't fathom why the Phantoms have such trouble making new Phantoms. There's Gates everywhere! Haruto runs into five or six of them while having lunch!
butyoumight
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Sengoku Ryouma
Favorite Actor?: Jinnai Sho
My boom: Persona 4
Quote: Ware wa kage, shinnaru ware.

Post by butyoumight »

dancercotillion wrote:You know, I can't fathom why the Phantoms have such trouble making new Phantoms. There's Gates everywhere! Haruto runs into five or six of them while having lunch!
Seems to me that maybe falling to despair isn't as cut and dry one might be led to believe.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Plus not every phantom can pick up on who is a gate or isn't... But as mentioned above it can't that as simple as just 'I know, I'll try to kill them' otherwise everyone would have been cool with Phoenix going nuts all the time.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

FaeQueenCory wrote:LoL aside from the simple: we need 50 episodes excuse....
I'm pretty damn sure that Wiseman is Fueki is White Mage... and the reason he's going about it singularly is because the intent isn't to make more phantoms, it's to make more mages. Phantoms are just the failures who couldn't become arrancar mages.
And the reason he's doing this is because he's realized his mistake during the last Eclipse (the real one) wherein the offerings became phantoms (and one mage)...
He wants to revive his daughter who died from the same sickness his wife died from... last time he brought back her form but not her soul (or whatever they want to say for Koyomi's current incarnation), this time, with the use of many mages and the artificial eclipse... he plans on fully reviving Koyomi.
(He also will probably sacrifice Gremlin and Medusa in place of the humans he sacrificed last time, but I can't say for sure if that will be the case...)
Nice :D Because as of yet it hasn't been revealed what are the Phantom's Goals. It should be obvious by now that Wiseman and White Wizard are the same person.
Kogashi wrote:Plus not every phantom can pick up on who is a gate or isn't....
I found it odd that Medusa is the only one that can sense who's a gate and who isn't. What makes her so special? Twin sisters, one became a Phantom and the other one became a Mage. It must be more to her story.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:It should be obvious by now that Wiseman and White Wizard are the same person.
Not this again. Image
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

dancercotillion wrote:
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:It should be obvious by now that Wiseman and White Wizard are the same person.
Not this again. Image
Yes, this again. Image
It's more "evidence" pointing towards they are the same person. Versus they are not. Image
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

except if they are the same, their actions don't make sense.
if i am right and wiseman and white mage turn out to be different people, i am so going to enjoy it.
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote: found it odd that Medusa is the only one that can sense who's a gate and who isn't. What makes her so special? Twin sisters, one became a Phantom and the other one became a Mage. It must be more to her story.
Maybe it just happens her ability is a rare one?
we saw that phantoms seem to have some sort of secondary ability aside from their elemental powers(phoenix had resurrection, gremlin has super speed, siren has...seduction), so, medua's ability would be to tell people apart, or something like that.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

locuas wrote:except if they are the same, their actions don't make sense.
if i am right and wiseman and white mage turn out to be different people, i am so going to enjoy it.
Explain how their "actions" doesn't make sense?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:
locuas wrote:except if they are the same, their actions don't make sense.
Explain how their "actions" doesn't make sense?
okay:
1)if wiseman is white mage, why was white mage's familiar watching over wiseman when wiseman created the blue stone? and why did it carefully back away, like it was trying not to be seen, and went directly for help? and why did koyomi need to go pick it up when white mage had already given them a stone before?(btw, my explanation as to why cerberus went for koyomi is that he remembers koyomi even tough koyomi does not remember it). and why was cerberus watching over wiseman a few episodes ago?

2) why did wiseman transform into white mage after koyomi got the blue stone, and, a few hours later(at best) he changed again into wiseman to stop haruto from going to the cave?

3) why would he sometimes appear as wiseman and others as white mage? and i don't mean appear as wiseman only in front of the phantoms, he appear in at least two ocassions in which it would made more sense to appear as white mage.

4)when gremlin told them where he was, why did he appear as white mage instead of wiseman? especially if kizaki was there. granted, he already had kidnapped a kid, but he could still give an explanation for his actions. but not for and unconscious and injured Kizaki. if he had appear as wiseman, he could have fooled everyone in that he did not attack kizaki.

5) white mage's surprise to his first meeting with nitou. wiseman had already commented about what nitou's magic was, but white mage was surpised to see nitou's magic.

and before anyone suggest the "maybe wiseman is fueki's phantom and fueki has problems controling him" theory, i will say this. if that is the case, they are not, i repeat, they are NOT the same person. wiseman would STILL be and entire different conscience that acts independently from fueki. the only difference is that they would be sharing the same body, which is not the same thing as "wiseman is white mage".
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote: It's more "evidence" pointing towards they are the same person. Versus they are not.
Literally the only "evidence" anyone has is they aren't ever seen together, they are both assholes, and they are both white.

I do believe they're connected, but I simply do not believe Fueki is playing both roles. What does seem very obvious, however, is how both Wiseman and Fueki are playing at something more than we currently know of, and they have both manipulated Haruto within the scope of this.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

locuas wrote:
okay:
1)
if wiseman is white mage, why was white mage's familiar watching over wiseman when wiseman created the blue stone?

Maybe because that was what it was told to do. Medusa regularly comes there to talk to Wiseman. So seeing a familiar hanging around a Phantom, may spoil Fueki plans of playing both sides.
and why did it carefully back away, like it was trying not to be seen, and went directly for help?

Maybe that was the writer's way of trying to cast doubts to the viewers that, they are indeed the same person. And who did it go to for help? It didn't seem like it was in any danger.
and why did koyomi need to go pick it up when white mage had already given them a stone before?(btw, my explanation as to why cerberus went for koyomi is that he remembers koyomi even tough koyomi does not remember it).
Because it was part of his plan, noticed how when Wiseman came back to his bed. He wasn't pissed-off, he started laughing. As if his plan is going exactly how he's planned it. And why would his familiar go to Haruto instead of going to it's master, the White Wizard?
and why was cerberus watching over wiseman a few episodes ago?
It's watching over it's master, the White Wizard. Like I said it's obvious it's been told not to be seen when Fueki is in Wiseman form.

2)
why did wiseman transform into white mage after koyomi got the blue stone
I don't know, you tell us why Wiseman transformed into White Mage after Koyomi got the blue stone?
and, a few hours later(at best) he changed again into wiseman to stop haruto from going to the cave?
Did you forget that a certain Phantom by the name of Medusa was in his presence? And that still being the White Wizard would've ruined his plans of playing both sides.

But since you just admitted that they are indeed the same person. Do I really need to continue answering these questions? :D

3)
why would he sometimes appear as wiseman and others as white mage?
As I already been saying, he's playing both sides of the field. That way his plan would go exactly as he planned it.
and i don't mean appear as wiseman only in front of the phantoms, he appear in at least two ocassions in which it would made more sense to appear as white mage.
Name the two "occasions", and who's to say that he didn't just finish up talking to a Phantom when he was shown?

4)
when gremlin told them where he was, why did he appear as white mage instead of wiseman? especially if kizaki was there.
Why would he appear as Wiseman? The fact that Sora told them he knew where the White Wizard is, which led them to where the Wiseman usually be, and was surprised that in fact he was there. Should show you that they are indeed the same person.
granted, he already had kidnapped a kid, but he could still give an explanation for his actions. but not for and unconscious and injured Kizaki. if he had appear as wiseman, he could have fooled everyone in that he did not attack kizaki.
You act like he knew they were going to be lead to him. It made since to appear as the White Wizard, that way he could manipulate Mayu and give that poor excuse that he did. Had he appeared as Wiseman he just would've been attacked by Kosuke and Mayu. And he didn't know that Kosuke was just going to attack him like that. He did tell them to go home before that happened.

5)
white mage's surprise to his first meeting with nitou. wiseman had already commented about what nitou's magic was, but white mage was surpised to see nitou's magic.
What are you talking about? It was the White Wizard that told Kosuke to not let Chimera devour him. It was the White Wizard that told him that he doesn't need an Arch-type Wizard. Which led to Kosuke wanting to know what he meant by that.
and before anyone suggest the "maybe wiseman is fueki's phantom and fueki has problems controling him" theory, i will say this. if that is the case, they are not, i repeat, they are NOT the same person. wiseman would STILL be and entire different conscience that acts independently from fueki. the only difference is that they would be sharing the same body, which is not the same thing as "wiseman is white mage".
I don't think this, if anything The White Wizard is using "Magic" to pretend to be a Phantom known as Wiseman.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

dancercotillion wrote:
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote: It's more "evidence" pointing towards they are the same person. Versus they are not.
Literally the only "evidence" anyone has is they aren't ever seen together, they are both assholes, and they are both white.

I do believe they're connected, but I simply do not believe Fueki is playing both roles. What does seem very obvious, however, is how both Wiseman and Fueki are playing at something more than we currently know of, and they have both manipulated Haruto within the scope of this.
I guess that if you saw Fueki change into the Wiseman, back to Fueki, then change into the White Wizard. Then you'll believe it, but it is obvious that the writers wants us to be guessing like we are now. Is they or isn't they?

The evidence is there, it's more then a color scheme or their attitudes. They were both found to hang out in the same place. The Wiseman and White Wizard knew about Chimera powers. The White Wizard familiar can hang around Wiseman lair without being detected. Yet he detected Infinity and even took his mana from him. How does a Phantom make a magical barrier? How does a Phantom know about the Philosopher's Stone? It is said that Fueki use to work at The University as a particle physicist. Why doesn't Wiseman get mad when a new Phantom is not made? Why hasn't Wiseman and his Phantoms plans been reveal to us yet? With only a handful of episodes to go, why is it taking this long to know that? Like Sora said, what would be the purpose of making more phantoms? Especially since they're seems not to be a plan as to why he wants them made.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”