Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: KR Wizard 46 released

Post by dancercotillion »

Oh, good, Fueki has some humanity after all.

Now that Koyomi has vanished, it's time for Haruto to spend episodes raging about not being able to find her before finally using the Hyper Zecter to locate her and fight a version of himself!
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

Dengar wrote:
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:Now is it still doubt that Fueki is both Wiseman and The White Wizard?
While it has been a possibility since the start, I don't think anything happened this episode that confirms it. Not like the obvious hints that Koyomi is the philosopher's stone.
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:I mean Medusa tells Wiseman about Sora plans, Wiseman mumbles to himself, "He must have realized." :| Medusa inquired what he meant by that, Wiseman tells her that it's nothing to concern yourself over. :| Fat-forward to Haruto laying on the ground all beat-up and weak. And the climatic rescue shots to the back comes from no other then, "The White Wizard". :shock: Now if he's not watching Koyomi and Haruto. Then how would he had known that Koyomi was in danger?
So how would he had known that Koyomi was in danger? If they weren't the same person?
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: Koyomi is Koyomi.

Post by Dengar »

Enter the Meteor wrote:So... he is going to use Koyomi to save Koyomi? His daughter and Koyomi are the same person.
I said this before, I don't think they are! I already explained this!
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:So how would he had known that Koyomi was in danger? If they weren't the same person?
Too many ways to count.

Note that I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying there is no real proof.
Last edited by Dengar on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Enter the Meteor
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Dreamy: Sawada Shione
Favorite Actor?: Ryo Yoshizawa
Favorite Band: Spiv States
My boom: Learning
Quote: "Kamen Raidā Meteo, Omae no sadame wa ore ga kimeru!"

Post by Enter the Meteor »

Dengar wrote: I said this before, I don't think they are! I already explained this!
What about when Fueki thanked Haurto for taking care of "my daughter"? It is the line that takes place between 22:05 and 22:13.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

It could be either a lie or even a half-truth. It's not rocket science.

It's just a theory of mine with about as much definitive proof as the whole "Wiseman and White Wizard are the same" thing, of course, but I haven't seen any info that actually contradicts it either.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

We've got people with no evidence other than a gut feeling saying two people are the same person, and now we have someone saying, despite the show saying so, that one person is not this other person.

What is with this fucking show?! Image
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

Well, at the end we will know the truth about wiseman in the next episode. Ultimately what will happen with our theories?

abaout this episode i like the way that Koyomi and Haruto worry about each other....
and maybe the father is not so bad...
i don´t like either that want to attack to a pregnant woman....but after all they are supposed to be some monsters without heart isn't it?
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Dengar wrote:
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:So how would he had known that Koyomi was in danger? If they weren't the same person?
Too many ways to count.
Name three of those too many ways to count?
Note that I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying there is no real proof.
The proof been there all-along. It's just so in your face that some of you can't accept that it's really been that simple. Who else can Wiseman be?

Now I wonder what's Sora game plain is going to be? If Koyomi is indeed the Philosopher's Stone, there goes his chance of being human and ridding the world of phantoms. But knowing Sora he'll come up with something sneaky, I don't count him out just yet.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote: The proof been there all-along. It's just so in your face that some of you can't accept that it's really been that simple. Who else can Wiseman be?
when? when wiseman and white wizard had not been in the same scene together?
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

locuas wrote:
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote: The proof been there all-along. It's just so in your face that some of you can't accept that it's really been that simple. Who else can Wiseman be?
when? when wiseman and white wizard had not been in the same scene together?
What? Do they have to be in the same scene together in order for them to be the same person?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

well, it could help, because i cannot see how they can be the same person and believe wiseman/fueki is competent as a villain.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:Name three of those too many ways to count?
Magic, magic, and magic.
Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:The proof been there all-along. It's just so in your face that some of you can't accept that it's really been that simple. Who else can Wiseman be?
Name three of those 'proofs'.
dancercotillion wrote:We've got people with no evidence other than a gut feeling saying two people are the same person, and now we have someone saying, despite the show saying so, that one person is not this other person.
I don't think Haruto drawing a conclusion is the same thing as 'the show saying so'. I'm serious, the whole memory loss makes a whole lot more sense if they're not the same people.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Some laws break you.

If Koyomi turns out not to be Fueki's daughter, that'll be one mean case of misdirection and I'll have a good belly laugh at it. Or I'll snap into a blindly frothing rage, one of those. The show has definitely dropped more than a few crumbs pointing to her being that little girl, and this late in the run it would be pretty weird to introduce an idea just to thumb their nose and go "gotcha!" over it.

Maybe... maybe Owner is Fueki's daughter?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

dancercotillion wrote: Maybe... maybe Owner is Fueki's daughter?
nah, owner is fueki's "ex-wife", and the events of the series are acutally a really complicated attempt from fueki to make Owner give him a second chance.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

God I hope that's actually the case, that would make this show 300% more amazing

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”