Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Re: Koyomi is Koyomi.

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

Dengar wrote:Magic, magic, and magic.
That's not answering the question..... :roll:
Denger wrote:Name three of those 'proofs'.
1.) Wiseman and The White Wizard hang out in the same place. (The cave in the woods)

2.) Wiseman created the "Blue Stone" that later unlock Haruto's Water Dragon Form. The White Wizard's PlaMonster (Familiar) Black Cerberus led Koyomi to that very same stone. Which was on the bed that Wiseman created it on.

3.) The White Wizard's familiar (Black Cerberus) is hanging around Wiseman. (As Wiseman holds up The Blue Stone, we see Black Cerberus looking up at Wiseman.)

4.) Both Wiseman and The White Wizard knew about Kosuke being the "Ancient Wizard". Wiseman commented on it when Kosuke first transformed. ("The primitive wizard", he stated) The White Wizard told Kosuke not to let "Chimera" devour him. How does a phantom (Wiseman) know about different types of Wizards?

5.) Why do you think that they haven't shown Wiseman in his human form? - It's a classic T.V. story-line plot, used by everyone.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: KR Wizard 46 released

Post by Kogashi »

1.) With Toku budgets being as they are you cannot prove that it's the same place less there was the same bed set up which, when they found where White Wizard, was not there thus this isn't proof.

2.) Cannot fully argue against.

3.) For all be know the familiar was spying on Wiseman, not being his familiar.

4.) Just because two people, both well versed in magic, know of the same magical fact, does not make them the same person. Dumbledore and Voldemort are not the same person just cause they both know about the Deathly Hollows.

5.) There can be countless reasons why they haven't shown it including not having agreed upon an actor for Wiseman's human form.

That leaves you with 1 'proof' argument that cannot have some legs under it.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

dancercotillion wrote:Maybe... maybe Owner is Fueki's daughter?
Owner? As in the donut shop dude o_O that would be pretty.... AMAZING
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Re: Koyomi is Koyomi.

Post by locuas »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:
Denger wrote:Name three of those 'proofs'.
1.) Wiseman and The White Wizard hang out in the same place. (The cave in the woods)
yes, because they never re-use locations...
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Kogashi wrote:1.) With Toku budgets being as they are you cannot prove that it's the same place less there was the same bed set up which, when they found where White Wizard, was not there thus this isn't proof.
We're not talking about Toku budgets. :mrgreen: We're talking about why do you see Wiseman and the White Wizard in the same place. (That cave in the woods)
2.) Cannot fully argue against.
Of course.
3.) For all be know the familiar was spying on Wiseman, not being his familiar.
I've already heard that argument. :mrgreen: My answer was and still is, why didn't he sense it then?
4.) Just because two people, both well versed in magic, know of the same magical fact, does not make them the same person. Dumbledore and Voldemort are not the same person just cause they both know about the Deathly Hollows.
But then this isn't "Harry Potter" is it? We are talking about a phantom who has knowledge about magical arch types. My question was, how would he know about magical arch types, how would The White Wizard know about what type of wizard he is? Upon his very first encounter with him, the only other knowledge of what type of wizard Beast was.... Was from Wiseman when he first said it.
5.) There can be countless reasons why they haven't shown it including not having agreed upon an actor for Wiseman's human form.
Do you honestly believe that they are still filming this show right now? I'm quite sure that they've found an actor to play "Wiseman" by now.
That leaves you with 1 'proof' argument that cannot have some legs under it.
No, that leaves me with the same 5. You haven't disproved any of my statements.
locuas wrote:yes, because they never re-use locations...
That's the thing though locuas, they always use the same locations. I've seen the same scenes (locations) use for Super Sentai. :mrgreen: The question is rather they are trying to convey is this the same cave in the woods. That we find both Wiseman and The White Wizard at.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

by that logic, goseiger was re-using the same location because buredoran was a member of the three villain groups. that is not proof unless someone makes the connection in the series.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

locuas wrote:by that logic, goseiger was re-using the same location because buredoran was a member of the three villain groups. that is not proof unless someone makes the connection in the series.
In the world of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, this rule applies. If a person has a scene whereas he is in the woods. Then you later on in the series, you see another character in the same woods. Then by all means they were in the same woods, unless it is specified that they were not. :D
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

okay, let's say that that place is the same place. if so, fueki is an idiot for appearing as white wizard.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:In the world of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, this rule applies. If a person has a scene whereas he is in the woods. Then you later on in the series, you see another character in the same woods. Then by all means they were in the same woods, unless it is specified that they were not. :D
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/228 ... agency.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/228 ... ideout.jpg

Damn that Ugly Duckling club, kicking the Narumi Detective Agency out on their butts like that. And for what? Silly cult-rituals? Please.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Do you hear that? In the distance? A faint THOCKing sound...

It is the sound of heads beating against walls.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

locuas wrote:okay, let's say that that place is the same place. if so, fueki is an idiot for appearing as white wizard.
or the writers just don't care about the details and go with whatever they got.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

oh, yes, i know, and that means this series is badly written.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

KR Unkown... Your post 'replying' to my examination of your points has revealed to me that you are obviously in the middle of Egypt, cause you're neck deep in Denial. And of course we're talking about Toku Budgets, you're argument that it must be the same place is flawed. I was not saying 'your proof is all wrong', I was saying that your 'solid proof' has flaws. The only solid proof you have was point two about Cerberus leading Koyomi to the Water stone.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I'm stopping this argument here because the new episode has been released, go watch that and then argue in the new thread.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:That's not answering the question..... :roll:
Oh, but it is. He is a wizard. He could have used magic to know these things.
dancercotillion wrote:If Koyomi turns out not to be Fueki's daughter, that'll be one mean case of misdirection and I'll have a good belly laugh at it. Or I'll snap into a blindly frothing rage, one of those. The show has definitely dropped more than a few crumbs pointing to her being that little girl, and this late in the run it would be pretty weird to introduce an idea just to thumb their nose and go "gotcha!" over it.

Maybe... maybe Owner is Fueki's daughter?
Wait, what? No! You're taking my theory too far to the ridiculous end. The only thing I've said is that the real Koyomi is dead and this one is just an animated doll. That explains her memory loss.

...And now I've repeated myself. :(

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”