< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Re: KR Wizard 47 released

Post by Kogashi »

FaeQueenCory wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!
Who was that guy who kept making really rude and disparaging remarks about Fueki being Wiseman? He kept saying "y'all have no basis on fact, just on gut feeling"...
Well... Look who was vindicated.
Hmm let's not jump the gun on that one. Just because you were right doesn't mean your arguments weren't just based on gut feelings and your proof was flawed. Just being right doesn't mean you're vindicated. And that's all I'll say on that.

HOLY! ... Explosion Wiseman that was some finisher you gave Mayu. Though now, that explanation that Haruto is destroying himself using Infinity, hmmm I'm not buying/liking that. There hasn't been any real sign of that happen, other than Haruto not using it at the start of every battle and thus beating the Phantoms much more quickly.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

This outcome was fairly obvious....But I get the impression that in reality Fueki don't concerned so much by his daughter.......
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

meljta wrote:This outcome was fairly obvious....But I get the impression that in reality Fueki don't concerned so much by his daughter.......
Why say that? The whole reason why he's doing this is for her.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

FaeQueenCory wrote:....Who was that guy who kept making really rude and disparaging remarks about Fueki being Wiseman? He kept saying "y'all have no basis on fact, just on gut feeling"....
Hmmmmmmmmm, yes who was that guy(s) Cory? :mrgreen:

I now understand this series underlying story. It isn't about Haruto (Kamen Rider Wizard) or even about Koyomi's mysterious past. No, the series underlying story is about.....How far a father (Fueki) would go for his daughter.
meljta
Infinity
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.

Post by meljta »

Don't mind me, is that when you think everything is fine is always complicated something......
It is that I don't understand his behavior, what really makes all of this by his daughter?
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

meljta wrote:....It is that I don't understand his behavior, what really makes all of this by his daughter?
It's his daughter.....how far would you go for yours? (if you have any children and or daughters yourself) He's doing all of this to protect and cherish what he holds most valuable to him. His daughter, for those of us who are blessed with children. What he's doing is really a no brainer. It's a natural parental instinct, to want to do any and everything for your child.
Saejima Kouga
Golden Knight
Golden Knight
Favorite series: GARO
2nd Favorite Series: Cutie Honey the Live
Dreamy: Chase
My boom: The new Garo series
Quote: Why don’t I put a stake through her heart? You’d be surprised what that’ll kill.
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by Saejima Kouga »

Early on in the show, Koyomi followed the 3 headed familiar to that cave where we saw Wiseman the first time. Then the White Mage suddenly is hanging around the same cave. Plus Wiseman was shown with magic stones, which is something that only the White Mage should be dealing with. So they gave away the Wiseman/White Mage thing a long time ago.
I’m the one nightmares are afraid of.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Saejima Kouga wrote:Early on in the show, Koyomi followed the 3 headed familiar to that cave where we saw Wiseman the first time. Then the White Mage suddenly is hanging around the same cave. Plus Wiseman was shown with magic stones, which is something that only the White Mage should be dealing with. So they gave away the Wiseman/White Mage thing a long time ago.
Exactly, but apparently that flew over a couple of people heads here. :mrgreen:
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Kamen Rider Unknown wrote:
meljta wrote:....It is that I don't understand his behavior, what really makes all of this by his daughter?
It's his daughter.....how far would you go for yours? (if you have any children and or daughters yourself) He's doing all of this to protect and cherish what he holds most valuable to him. His daughter, for those of us who are blessed with children. What he's doing is really a no brainer. It's a natural parental instinct, to want to do any and everything for your child.
Kamen Rider The Last of Us.
I dunno this may sound cruel, but I don't know if I'd be willing to tamper with the lives of multiple people just for the sake of one person beloved to me. But this again my opinion on that changes from time to time. Sometimes I believe kill 1 save 1000 other times I believe kill 1000 save 1. Usually it's kill 1 to save 1000 though.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Revorse wrote:Kamen Rider The Last of Us.
I dunno this may sound cruel, but I don't know if I'd be willing to tamper with the lives of multiple people just for the sake of one person beloved to me. But this again my opinion on that changes from time to time. Sometimes I believe kill 1 save 1000 other times I believe kill 1000 save 1. Usually it's kill 1 to save 1000 though.
You must not have any children yet? It's waaaaaaaay different when it's your own flesh and blood on the line. The only way I could see me not following in Fueki's footsteps. Is if my child ask me not to sacrifice so many for their sake and even then I might still just ignore those wishes.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I agree with Kamen Rider Unknown. Parents will do anything to save their kids even if it means to kill a whole mess of people to do it.
meljta
Infinity

Post by meljta »

I agree with that too!!! (becouse i have kids i know), but not sure if this is the point in this series
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

meljta wrote:I agree with that too!!! (becouse i have kids i know), but not sure if this is the point in this series
What else could it be about? Everything that has happened in the show, besides Kosuke Nito showing up. Had everything to do with Fueki's attempt to save his daughter.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

FaeQueenCory wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!
Who was that guy who kept making really rude and disparaging remarks about Fueki being Wiseman? He kept saying "y'all have no basis on fact, just on gut feeling"...
Well... Look who was vindicated.
I don't know the meaning of the word. No seriously, vindicated, what does it even mean?

Anyways, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Just because your gut feeling was right doesn't make it any less of a gut feeling. Get your facts straight dude.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Children, play nice.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”