Is Kaba trans, though? The wiki article says gay, but I have no idea how much T-washing might have gone on. Does Japan treat trans people as just "gay people who crossdress"?Lunagel wrote:Let's be PC here, if a trans person identifies as a certain gender, always refer to that person by their chosen gender. Kaba-chan is a she.
- Posts: 1091
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:19 pm
- Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- My boom: Pityin' foo's.
- Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.
- Bottle Shaker
- Posts: 8286
- Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:09 am
- omg are u a girl?: Yes
- Favorite series: Magiranger
- 2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
- Location: Japan
Well, she uses the feminine pronoun and calls herself -chan so I'm going to stick with she.