Forum rules

Wiki Link

< Fourze | Wizard | Gaim >
daburuwosagase
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Fourze
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "But they didn't know that this Majide is MADE OF DEKIRU and I will tsubusu you! I will tsubusu and TAOSU you!!"

Re: KR Wizard 49 released

Post by daburuwosagase »

The Mage suits look considerably better in green and blue. Now if only we could have Mayu's suit look good... I'm very disappointed in general about how Mayu was handled.

Sora, wild card as always. I'm half expecting him to not be defeated by the end, half expecting that he'll be the final boss.

Fueki's collecting all the magical energy of Tokyo!? That's... actually pretty petty for the big bad's plot. You'd expect him to target at least the whole country. And oh my, where would we be without bad eclipse filters?

Nitou was awesome this ep. Going one on one with the White Mage and letting out Khimaira? Truly, this is the epitome of turning a pinch into a chance. At the same time, makes me wonder how he's going to transform in future crossovers with his belt busted and magic source gone.
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kyouryuuger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Luka Milfy
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: Punk & Crust
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Hime hime hime, suki suki daisuki, hime hime
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by TAKBonez »

haha I called it a while back Gremlin is still alive that fucker just keeps on trolling through life. I wouldn't be surprised if he lives but he's probably gonna die in the end.
Kobayashi

Post by Kobayashi »

So this is my very first post here and I must admit, that Kamen Rider Wizard is the first Tokusatsu series I'm following (will have to catch up / looking forward to Gaim). Now that I caught up with Wizard, I feel ready to participate the conversations, but On-Topic:

It was really a great move from Nitou to release Khimaira, though I feel a bit that it has been some two birds one stone thingie. For one Nitou doesn't have to worry any more about getting snacks for Khimaira, plus he saves the day.

However I've been really puzzled about some things

1) Why didn't Mayu chase after the White Mage, too? I think that Yuzuru and Yamato would not use their powers anymore (and Yamato will clearly check if his wife is alright), but Mayu will have open business with Fueki, with him responsible for creating Medusa and thus killing off her whole family...

2) Haruto engaging the White Mage at all - shouldn't he be like drained from being a human pillar? I guess they want to rush an ending here (?)

3) Some stating there are 3 or 4 episodes. wikipedia is listing to episode 53. Now I'm confused >.<;
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Wizard will go up to episode 51, the last two episodes are not part of the main Wizard storyline, they are a separate story involving other riders.
Kobayashi

Post by Kobayashi »

Lunagel wrote:Wizard will go up to episode 51, the last two episodes are not part of the main Wizard storyline, they are a separate story involving other riders.
Thanks for clearing things up ... :)
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

I don't understand why people blame Fueki for the murder of Mayu's parents? Do you blame a murderer's parents for the people this murderer commit? Of course not. Fueki did create Medusa, but he didn't order her to kill her Gate's parents. She did it on her own.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

That's a bit different. Do you blame Frankenstein or Frankenstein's Monster? There's a difference between actively creating something you know will cause pain and then accidentally creating something. Fueki researched this stuff and he knew that he would cause pain and suffering to the people stuck in the Sabbath. Plus then he kept on trying to create more mages, knowing that most of them would become Phantoms instead and would cause more suffering. I'd say that's just as culpable as if he had killed her parents himself.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Well, Fueki is directly guilty of killing Mayu's sister and is indirectly responsible for the parents as a result of his actions. It's pretty hard to say he had no idea that something like this would happen when creating a bunch of monsters in the world.
Vincearan
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Dreamy: Gokai Yellow
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Vincearan »

Hi guys, I just registered and this is my first post. I've been keeping up with Wizard since it premiered, and I gotta say, you guys are hitting everything on the nail.

Isn't Beast a primordial mage? It was bugging me that Fueki kept calling him Archetype since I thought that was Haruto.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Wiseman used primordial mage when referring to Beast while White Mage used archetype.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Both words mean the same thing (in this context I mean). The primordial mage IS the archetype. Haruto can't even be the archetype, since he is the final result, which is mutually exclusive. You can't be the archetype (origin) and the final result at the same time.
Ghost23
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Ghost23 »

OOOKaiser wrote:Two more episodes left til its all over...can't wait to see what the writers have in store for us.
Wait 2 more?! I thought the next one episode 50 would be the last, its going into 51?!
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Oh come now, how can the next episode be the last?

Spoiler
While it's clear from the trailer that we have a 'final' battle between the White Mage and Wizard, with Sora involvement, we have yet to have a 'meddling with forces beyond your control/the cost of your crimes' moment in which White Mage likely falls into despair after having his plans to recreate Koyomi finally fall apart before his eyes, only this time leading to the artificial phantom he had planted inside himself to over take him leading to a second final battle between Wizard and 'True' Wise Man.

Garo First Season spoiler here
Spoiler
Think of it like how Kiba was just a man who wanted power in the form of being a dark Makai Senki but then, after being absorbed into the creator of the Horrors themselves, being cast out again from the void no longer as what little of a man there still was in him but instead simply his armor and thirst for power
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Ghost23 wrote:
OOOKaiser wrote:Two more episodes left til its all over...can't wait to see what the writers have in store for us.
Wait 2 more?! I thought the next one episode 50 would be the last, its going into 51?!
The next one wouldn't be the last. The full fight with Haruto and Fueki is probably going to take like the whole episode. -snip-
Last edited by Lunagel on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spoilers
Kobayashi

Post by Kobayashi »

OOOKaiser wrote:The next one wouldn't be the last. The full fight with Haruto and Fueki is probably going to take like the whole episode. -snip-
Dragon Ball Style? A whole episode of screaming and showing muscles XD?

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”