Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Wizard Announcement Meeting

Post by takenoko »

Huh, Koyomi's actress is kind of cute when she's smiling and stuff. Too bad she spends most of the year being weird and stilted. Kind of feel like her role played against her strengths.

Still, it's kind of fun to see them at the start of the year, knowing what we do about the show as a whole.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Wizard Announcement Meeting

Post by Phoenix512 »

I don't like how the one guy in the beginning said it was the 41st work. Did he forget the amount of years that it wasn't on except a movie here and there? I don't remember Wajima having that purple jacket in the show but if it wasn't on the show, good call. I'm surprised that Rinko didn't mention her other role in a KR movie.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Phoenix512 wrote:I don't like how the one guy in the beginning said it was the 41st work. Did he forget the amount of years that it wasn't on except a movie here and there?
Well, LGKR was meant to be for the "40th anniversary" so, I just figure that Toei doesn't really care.
Miyagishin
Humongous
Favorite series: Den-O
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Suit Actors!
Quote: To overcome the intelligent by folly is contrary to the natural order of things; to overcome the foolish by intelligence is in accord with the natural order. To overcome the intelligent by intelligence, however, is a matter of opportunity.
--Zhuge Liang

Post by Miyagishin »

This maybe me really like Koyomi's actress. I wish she could have had this personality on the show.

Also don't they all transform in the upcoming movie?? If so then they got their wish. :)
Spoiler

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”