Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Wizard 52 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Wizard_52

I was hoping this would be a bit more Decade focused, but I'll take what I can get. I suppose it's still mainly a Wizard show, after all.

While it's a fun premise, all these elseworld stories always seem to involve some kid bringing together all the Riders in some imagination brought to life. I could really go for a story where all the Riders simply existed in the world in a non-fantastical way and just decided "There's something super evil out there, and all of us are needed to beat it"

At least Tsukasa's still the same

Hmm, so the young girl is Koyomi in this world. So the unnamed boy with the Wizard Driver is... Haruto? I felt kind of proud of the realization, although looking back, I suppose it's kind of obvious.

Oh wow, surprise guest, Gaim. I love his background music. I'll probably get used to it when the show starts, but I can't help but wonder why a fruit theme? I hate to say it, but an orange sword is kind of silly. He also stole Kaixa's gunsword.

So if all the people are kaijin, maybe summoning Riders to kill them isn't the best way of dealing with your problems, kids.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Wizard 52 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'm surprised that Haruto doesn't use Connect to steal donuts from Hungry. Amadam really likes cosplaying as Rider villains from the movies. I think the kids are probably become Phantoms as their kaijin. They are really going to keep Gaim's Henshin sequence a secret until the first episode. I think it would have been funnier if Nitou wasn't a past self but actually a member of this crazy world. When I saw the Omokagedou just in the middle of nowhere, I thought "It's like the photo shop in Decade."
Klanoyt
Mega
Favorite series: Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: All Kamen Riders
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Klanoyt »

^ agreed with the photo shop in Decade. It was what I thought of at first as well.

I was waiting for Gaim's henshin as well. But after seeing him immediately transformed, my eyes turned to the clock in my desktop... oh it's not yet the 6th. :lol:

Nice seeing all main riders brawl again "Decade-style" but this time against Wizard and Lion. Poor kids turning to random monsters. A poll might eventually pop up asking what Kamen Rider kaijin you'd like to be and why. Haha!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

He also stole Kaixa's gunsword
It looks more like the IXA Calibur.

Fun episode. Haruto makes a point in that Wajima hasn't changed, but I don't think Shunpei really had either (despite supposedly being younger).
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

Nice shades in the previews, Tsukasa.

It's just me, but having another voice shouting Fourze's line pokes me in a funny way, and I don't like it.
All in all, I think this episode is more build-up for next one. Can't wait for that double Rider Kick.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

When I was watching this episode. I was thinking to myself. "What the hell did I just watch."
Glutinus
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Dream team : GokaiYellow (Luka), DekaGreen (Sen-Chan), ShinkenBlue (Ryunosuke), BoukenPink (Sakura). Red is vacant :)

Post by Glutinus »

OOOKaiser wrote:When I was watching this episode. I was thinking to myself. "What the hell did I just watch."
I don't think exactly the same the thing. Something more like "I don't understand anything".

Yep, orange sword ? it seems so smooth. But no technique at all, no henshin (well, I think it's better if the first henshin is in actual Gaim premiere), just an empty episode. Wizard's getting worse, little by little. Hopefully there is just a last episode.

Does it mean that every show will have a special episode concerning all previous KR ?

Fav Sentai 1st : Gokai, Deka, Bouken, Go-Busters, Kyuu, Shinken, Gosei, Gao.
Fav KR 1st : OOO, W, Kiva, Gaim, Drive, Fourze, Den-O20*, Wizard, Ghost, Ex-Aid
Fav Garo 1st : Yami, Senki, Hana, Garo, Zero
* currently watching.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

StereotypeAsian wrote:It's just me, but having another voice shouting Fourze's line pokes me in a funny way, and I don't like it.
Apparently this is the reason why they didn't bring back Fourze's actor to do the voice. http://www.jefusion.com/2013/09/writer- ... izard.html
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Glutinus wrote:no henshin
It's not October 6th yet. :P
dekamaster
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: magiranger
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: sentai/kamen rider

Post by dekamaster »

just watch the twist will be that the boy is actually, kid fueki and not kid Haruto because his method for not becoming a kaijin is very fueki esque. I'll do what I want if it'll save koyomi and screw everybody else who's ever existed they're expendable.

That being said though, in all seriousness I like the episode because it pretty much acknowledges the series is over and isn't even trying to be serious but I didn't care for hearing riders talking with other peoples voices.
series I've watched

sentai:Live,Dai,deka,magi,geki,go on,shinken,gosei,gokai,go busters

kamen rider:ZX,ryuki,Decade,W,OOO,fourze
Uzur9
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaimu
2nd Favorite Series: Kaizoku Sentai Gokai
Favorite Band: J-rock/pop + Dubstep
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Type: ISTP Crafter

Post by Uzur9 »

Was suprised to see this Ep. fig you guys where going to wait till 53 was out and release it as a batch. I liked seeing Rinko in the school uniform thought it was funny and cute. I dont think the boy is Fueki since when he uses the Rider Belt it says "Please" and not "Now". I didnt notice the first time watching the Pinapple + Strawberry Lock Seeds on Gaimu belt.
Kamen Rider left to finish:
Reiwa: Geats, Gotchard

Super Sentai left to finish:
Shōwa: Denjiman, Goggle V, Dynaman, Changeman

Heisei: Complete.

Reiwa: Zenkaiger, High School Heroes, Donbrothers & King-Ohger
dryedmangoez
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by dryedmangoez »

I must have missed it in the previous 51 episodes, but has Worker ever been referred to as Ryu?!

I was shocked. I thought Owner and Worker would be Wizard's Janitor (Scrubs) and The Waitress (Always Sunny in Philadelphia) forever! lol
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

He was referred to as Ryu in one episode. We don't know Owner's name though.
DarkraiOfDoom
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: TensouSentaiGoseiger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pie
Quote: What is game night?
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DarkraiOfDoom »

watching this unsubbed left me VERY confused, watching this subbed... i'm still a little lost xD

gotta love the small things though, like faiz using his watch without shoving the card thing in his driver, and while faiz and kabuto were going superspeed, they couldn't be bothered making it look like the owner and his employee were slowed down, so they just made them pretend to be slow xD

also, gaim, I love the way you fight.
List of KR/SS shows I've watched:

KR: All heisei era series bar Hibiki.

SS: Dekaranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters, Kyouryuuger and Akibaranger (unofficially).

Currently watching: KR Gaim and Tokkuger.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

It's funny, because you see the flashback about when Nito was transported in the another dimension? Well, part of it was in another episodes, just the giant magic stone part wasn't there at that time, probably to keep the suspense about what will happen. I just don't remember in which eps it was.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”