Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Re: How the plot should have gone as...spoilers KITAAAAAAAAA

Post by Dengar »

One episode for the final form is a little few. Your version also lacks room for people to tune in halfway through and still understand wtf is going on. Although that last bit can be easily remedied by adding additional episodes.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I think Haruto should have had a crippling drug abuse problem. Have him be, like, a smack junkie. Track marks up his arms, behind his knees, between his toes, even. Just make him the most pathetic excuse for a Rider ever, and every episode can end with him crawling, naked, into a mildewy cardboard box, surrounded by half-eaten chicken carcasses, to stare at the camera with seething hatred while the credits roll.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

dancercotillion wrote:I think Haruto should have had a crippling drug abuse problem. Have him be, like, a smack junkie. Track marks up his arms, behind his knees, between his toes, even. Just make him the most pathetic excuse for a Rider ever, and every episode can end with him crawling, naked, into a mildewy cardboard box, surrounded by half-eaten chicken carcasses, to stare at the camera with seething hatred while the credits roll.
Hahaha smack junkie. That's too funny to me.
And as rude as it may be, that's gonna be my new insult for people.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Here's how I would do Wizard:

Start of First half of series:
I would keep episode 1 the same. Make Haruto a cocky Wizard (just the way I see him when he cameo'd in the Fourze Movie) Have the Shunpei arc minimized to episode 2 only. Koyomi is a regular girl who is in love with Haruto.
3 Weekly phantom Arc and debut of Water Style
4 Weekly phantom Arc and debut of Hurricane Style
5 Weekly phantom Arc and debut of Land Style
6 Introduction of Medusa
7-8 Phoenix Arc and debut of Flame Dragon
9 Introduction of Beast
10 Debut of Hurricane Dragon
11 Debut of Water Dragon
12 Beast focused episode. Grandma comes to town.
13 Weekly phantom Arc
14 Reveal Wiseman's Identity/Weekly Phantom Arc
15 Wizard focused episode. Focusing on Haruto's life and how he became Kamen Rider Wizard.

Start of Second half of series:
16 Recap episode to inform viewers what happened during the first half of series.
17 Debut of Land Dragon
18 Haruto gets the Drago Timer.
19 Beast gets his hyper form. Another Beast focused episode where he is told by his inner phantom he needs to find a unlimited source of mana to keep using Hyper form. This leads to the next episode where he fights Phoenix.
20 Phoenix vs Beast; with Beast eating Phoenix up for an unlimited mana; and introducing Gremlin to the story
21 Haruto meets Gremlin for the first time. He uses his Drago Timer to activate All Dragon to fight Gremlin. Gremlin gets away
22 Wiseman vs Wizard; with Wizard getting a taste of Wiseman's power and losing to him
23 A Koyomi episode. Where she finally tells Haruto that she's in love with him.
24 Wizard vs Gremlin. Koyomi is kidnapped and he fights Gremlin to save her. Gremlin manages to escape the battle and Koyomi is safe. He tells Koyomi that he loves her back.
25-26 Sabbath Arc. Wiseman creates the Sabbath on the whole country of Japan. Wizard and Beast manage to stop the power source powering it, the Philosopher's stone. At the end of the episode. He reveals a giant Philosopher's stone in his hideout.
27 Wizard vs Gremlin Round 2. Wizard kills Gremlin not before telling him that he had sent a pack of Phantoms to kill Koyomi. He arrives at the Antique store to find it destroyed and Koyomi's body on the floor.
28 Haruto mourns Koyomi's death as Nitou/Beast goes off to fight a phantom.
29 Wiseman makes a plan to have another Sabbath.This time the whole world. Meanwhile Haruto is still depressed about Koyomi's death.
30 Wizard vs Beast. Haruto decides to quit being a mage but not if Nitou has something to do about it. He makes a promise to himself not to let anyone die. Haruto decides to finish things once and for all with Wiseman.
31 Medusa vs the Mages. They are unable to defeat her and end up losing. They are about to be killed by Medusa until Beast destroys his belt unleashing Chimera. Medusa manages to escape. However, Nitou loses his power as a Mage.
32 Medusa vs Wizard. Wizard fights Medusa using all his forms. But he is still overwhelmed by Medusa. Remembering his promise he made, he is able to create the Infinity ring using his own magic. He uses it to kill Medusa. With all his commanders killed, Wiseman decides to put his plan into motion.
33 Wiseman starts the Sabbath and covers the world in a Magic Circle. The Magic Circle affects everyone even Haruto. However it doesn't stop Haruto from fighting Wiseman. Chimera returns back to Japan and destroys the magic circle by sacrificing himself. Haruto transforms into Wizard and he begins the final battle against Wiseman.
34 Final Episode. Wizard uses his Infinity ring to overpower Wiseman and is able to destroy him. A year later, everyone moves on with their life. Haruto uses his magic to help people around the world. Nitou returns back as an archaeologist. End of Wizard.

I changed the story a little since it did seem a little ridiculous. But I still think the Koyomi + Haruto could work. Then again I'm mostly influenced by the Garo series so my judgement is a little wacky.
Last edited by OOOKaiser on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I really doubt they'd add in the main rider's final form so close to the finale, though.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

What the hell is this? This is more like a PR show the way you condensed everything.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

And it shall be called: Power Rider Wizard *_*
silentstar01
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Sakuta Ryusei
Favorite Actor?: Matsuzaka Tori
Favorite Band: Arashi!!!
My boom: Ryusei/Tomoko

Post by silentstar01 »

My (very little) two cents....

Overall, I liked Kamen Rider Wizard--a little bit more character development? Yes, definitely. Rinko was waaaay underused as a police detective. Shunpei.....a little more maturity than his antics? Somehow, I found him to be a bit much, even only when I was exposed to small doses of him on my screen.

I feel that Wataru Shigeru and Koyomi were also underused....not to mention that Koyomi was killed off at the end. I felt that Koyomi was Haruto's hope, of sorts. Did the scriptwriters really need to kill her off? I liked her. Wataru Shigeru, of course, was the big, loveable teddy-bear type who didn't really get the whole "I have an interesting backstory" thing in the series. He only existed for making the rings for Haruto, imo.

Aaaaaanyways...I liked Haruto. He was confident in a quiet sort of way, not at all the loud, arrogant type. Definitely some plot changes, particularly in the character development department, would have been a lot more beneficial.

Oh, and less of Sora/Gremlin. Besides the fact that his maniacal laughter was annoying (I know that it's meant for us to interpret the laughter as "laughter --> insane," it was downright creepy), the show focused a lot of attention on a Phantom that seemed...less...than the Big Boss type I'd imagined.

EDITING NOTE: A shout-out of thanks to squashy, who spotted my unfortunate mixup of names! Thank you so much!
Last edited by silentstar01 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Visit my tumblr.....

http://akinosora01.tumblr.com/

Image "I will decide your fate!"
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

silentstar01 wrote:I feel that Wataru and Koyomi were also underused....not to mention that Koyomi was killed off at the end. I felt that Koyomi was Haruto's hope, of sorts. Did the scriptwriters really need to kill her off? I liked her. Wataru, of course, was the big, loveable teddy-bear type who didn't really get the whole "I have an interesting backstory" thing in the series. He only existed for making the rings for Haruto, imo.
...Wa-Wataru??

Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
silentstar01

Post by silentstar01 »

squashy wrote: ...Wa-Wataru??

[ Image ]

O.O;; Oops. I meant Shigeru. (Posting at 3 in the morning makes me go wacky.)
Visit my tumblr.....

Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

Who's Shigeru?
silentstar01

Post by silentstar01 »

Dengar wrote:Who's Shigeru?
Shigeru is the owner of the shop where Haruto's based in. He also makes the Wizard rings for Haruto to use as Wizard.
Visit my tumblr.....

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

silentstar01 wrote:
Dengar wrote:Who's Shigeru?
Shigeru is the owner of the shop where Haruto's based in. He also makes the Wizard rings for Haruto to use as Wizard.
Let's just call him pops. I'm so used to Haruto calling him that.
Joicerojo
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by Joicerojo »

OOOKaiser wrote:
DarkCrusnik wrote:Crap sad XD
I think anyone who watched the second half of Wizard would agree with you. It was crap sad. Hell I think Wizard reached its peak after he got the Drago Timer. I think they should have kept Wizard to around like 30-35 episodes.

Here's how I would do Wizard:
Start of First half of series:
I would keep episode 1 the same. Have the shunpei arc minimized to episode 2 only. Koyomi is a regular girl who is in love with Haruto.
3-4 Weekly panthom Arc
5-6 Weekly phantom arc
7-8 Phoenix Arc and debut of Flame Dragon
9-10 Introduction of Beast and debut of Hurricane Dragon
11-12 Weekly phantom arc and debut of Water Dragon
13 Recap episode
14-15 Reveal Wiseman's Identity/Weekly Phantom Arc

Start of Second half of series:
16 Stand alone episode for Medusa
17 Debut of Land Dragon
18 Beast gets his hyper form
19 Phoenix vs Beast; with Beast eating Phoenix up for an unlimited mana; and introducing Gremlin to the story
20 Weekly phantom
21 Wiseman vs Wizard; with Wizard getting a taste of Wiseman's power and losing to him
22 A Koyomi episode. Where she finally tells Haruto that she's in love with him.
23 Wizard vs Gremlin. Koyomi is kidnapped and he fights Gremlin to save her. He manages to escape the battle and Koyomi is safe.
24-25 Sabbath Arc. Wiseman tries to create more phantoms. Medusa vs Wizard, Beast. Medusa gets killed off in this Arc.
26 Wizard vs Gremlin Round 2. Wizard kills Gremlin not before he tells him that he sent a pack of Phantoms to kill Koyomi. He arrives at the Antique store to find her dead on the floor.
27 Haruto mourns Koyomi's death as Nitou/Beast goes off to fight a phantom.
28 Wiseman makes a plan to have another Sabbath. This time the whole world. Meanwhile Haruto is still depressed about Koyomi's death.
29 Wizard vs Beast. Haruto decides to quit being a mage but not if Nitou has something to do about it.
30-31 Final Story Arc Wiseman puts his plan into motion. With only hours left to stop him. Wizard and Beast decide to use everything they have to defeat him. Debut of Wizard's final form.

That's how I would do it if I was doing the whole story.
I like how you put it, ut is more solid and attractive...

What I didn't like about Gremlin is him "protecting" Koyomi, it would have been cooler gremlin vs wizard as you suggest in chp 23

I would have kept the idea of the philosopher's stone, maybe with white wizard/wiseman taking it off Koyomi to become all-evil powerful phantom from the despair of his dead child, Haruto and beast recover the philosopher's stone and they have to pulverize the stone to restore some phantoms...
(my idea comes from Full Metal Alchemist which says that the philosopher's stone came from the sacrifice of the people... so, a plot would be since it grants eternal life at the cost of human energy, to maintain the stone requires constant draining of the energy so it has to be destroyed and return the stolen energy...)
Although I liked the idea of the stone converted into a ring i though it was a waste to "throw it away" - I know it was given to young haruto - i didn't like the idea of something so precious being lost
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Uh.. Haruto didn't give the Koyomi ring to young!him; that was a different one, iirc.

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”