Dreamy: Kaoru
Favorite Actor?: Mika Hijii
Favorite Band: m-flo
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: GARO
Quote: In the end, I am Eternal.

Donuts

Post by Victormaru »

So Kamen Rider Gaim is on its sixth episode now and I'm still not feelin' it. I've been enjoying every minute of Kamen Rider Wizard though; the story, the action, the characters...it's just overall better than Gaim. I'm just sayin'. Every time I jump back to watch the next episode of Wizard ('cause I haven't caught up yet), it amazes me how consistently badass it's been since the first episode.

We all know Haruto loves "plain sugar" donuts. The dude literally eats one (or at least attempts to) in every episode and movie that he's in. Now, I can't remember the last time I'd eaten a donut as I'm not a big fan of 'em. But goddamn, the dude's got me fiendin' for them now. Whenever I see him eat donuts throughout these episodes I'm like, "Ugh, now I'm hungry for donuts!" The more episodes I watch, the stronger the urge. Am I the only one?

I don't seem to get the urge to eat any kind of fruit whenever I watch Kamen Rider Gaim though, LOL.

OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: Donuts

Post by OOOKaiser »

meh. Gaim is a good show. I feel like its going to be like Ryuki and Blade. A slow start in the beginning but it gets pumped up fast later on.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I'm enjoying it. The change of pace from the previous few series works for me. I was feeling slightly burnt out with Wizard.

I do agree with preferring doughnuts to fruit though...
Joicerojo
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by Joicerojo »

Victormaru wrote:So Kamen Rider Gaim is on its sixth episode now and I'm still not feelin' it. I've been enjoying every minute of Kamen Rider Wizard though; the story, the action, the characters...it's just overall better than Gaim. I'm just sayin'. Every time I jump back to watch the next episode of Wizard ('cause I haven't caught up yet), it amazes me how consistently badass it's been since the first episode.

We all know Haruto loves "plain sugar" donuts. The dude literally eats one (or at least attempts to) in every episode and movie that he's in. Now, I can't remember the last time I'd eaten a donut as I'm not a big fan of 'em. But goddamn, the dude's got me fiendin' for them now. Whenever I see him eat donuts throughout these episodes I'm like, "Ugh, now I'm hungry for donuts!" The more episodes I watch, the stronger the urge. Am I the only one?

I don't seem to get the urge to eat any kind of fruit whenever I watch Kamen Rider Gaim though, LOL.

[ Image ]
Not to spoil you anything but I'd like to hear your opinion on donuts after the appearance of the secondary rider.
As for Gaim, I love fruits so I feel thirsty when I watch the show but I guess it is mainly because I live in South America and here we have Spring entering summer so it's hot and fruits are always a refreshing sight (I love Pineapple BTW)
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

Wizard starts out strong so I'm not surprised you're liking it so far. I never really felt a hankering for donuts tho, just sweets in general lol.
ImageImage
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Wizard starts out decently... then proceeds to squander its potential for over 50 episodes. It is a bad series full of missed opportunities and terrible creative choices. Gaim is leaps and bounds above it in every single metric I can think of.
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

Joicerojo wrote: Not to spoil you anything but I'd like to hear your opinion on donuts after the appearance of the secondary rider.
As for Gaim, I love fruits so I feel thirsty when I watch the show but I guess it is mainly because I live in South America and here we have Spring entering summer so it's hot and fruits are always a refreshing sight (I love Pineapple BTW)
And not to mention the second rider's favorite food also went on vacation after about 10 eps.

I don't think we can judge a toku based on its ...errr food theme appeal. Most people enjoy Kabuto without any craving for tofu. I LOVE tofu but never, never Kabuto.
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!

Return to “Kamen Rider Wizard”