Dreamy: Luka Milfly
Favorite Actor?: Anna Nagata
Favorite Band: Motörhead
Alignment: Lawful Evil
My boom: Yorozuya Gin-Chan
Quote: "The world is a lonely place,you're on your own..."

Kyouryuuger general opinion

Post by HW-DiEnd »

Hey guys! Some of you know i'm brazillian,and i've been watching Kyoryuger. I only have to say: It's awesome!! \o/

A mix between Brazillian and Japanese cultures is kinda cool,the mecha fights are nice,the characters have good screen time each,i think i would never expect that from a dinossaur Sentai.

I only think the Mecha Style are too Abaranger-like.But Kyoryuger got me from the beginning,and it's a thing that an awesome Sentai like Go-Busters or Hurricanger didn't.

As all we can see,Japanese guys can't dance samba.But i don't mind,kyoryuger's still awesome.
Last edited by Lunagel on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed to more appropriate post topic title
peapod20
There are five lights!
There are five lights!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Nao Nagasawa
Quote: A good guy living in a mad society.

Living the gimmick...

Re: Kyouryuuger general opinion

Post by peapod20 »

It's so much fun! Each episode is just enjoyable from start to finish!
Currently Watching:

Kamen Rider Wizard
Kamen Rider Black
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Kyroryger (or however else it is spelled)
Ultraman Nexus
silverfall
Favorite series: Garo
2nd Favorite Series: OOO, W

Post by silverfall »

My son is 3 and LOVES the show. I find it a little corny at times, but it is growing on me, however, the toys are VERY noisy. try watching a show while AAAANKYDON! GABUTYRA! etc... are constantly being called out by an 18 inch plastic dinosaur.

I dislike the foreign actor. I am hoping that he does not appear too much in future episodes. In Japan he has been on TV several times. He knows a lot about the culture and actually speaks Japanese very well which made his "Accent" in the show even more obnoxious.
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club
Favorite series: Kyouryuuger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Fourze
Dreamy: Luka Milfy
Favorite Actor?: None
Favorite Band: Punk & Crust
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Hime hime hime, suki suki daisuki, hime hime
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by TAKBonez »

silverfall wrote:I dislike the foreign actor. I am hoping that he does not appear too much in future episodes. In Japan he has been on TV several times. He knows a lot about the culture and actually speaks Japanese very well which made his "Accent" in the show even more obnoxious.
I have to disagree like Lunagel said in a post on the main page this guys is pretty awesome and its cool that he got somewhat of a main role. His accent is very good I don't think its obnoxious. He has to speak with a proper accent so little kids can understand him. At least thats what I read in an interview on him. As a white male this guy might as well be my God.

I like it. Tho this one seems pretty kiddie at times but u gotta remember this is a kids show. I think its gonna get a lot better. The VA for Candelilla is Asuna from SAO and Morg from Magi so thats pretty cool. The theme song is cool and catchy.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

it's fun. so much fun. as in, it's a kids show, but not a stupid one. i really like the characters and the way they are handled. the weapons, the villains designs(and luckyuro is already my favorite). also, we are having a fast pace in the story(we are just in ep 7 and a lot of things happened already) which i really like.
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

One of the few series that I have great fun watching.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club

Post by TAKBonez »

locuas wrote:it's fun. so much fun. as in, it's a kids show, but not a stupid one. i really like the characters and the way they are handled. the weapons, the villains designs(and luckyuro is already my favorite). also, we are having a fast pace in the story(we are just in ep 7 and a lot of things happened already) which i really like.
I agree and the sounds may be considered kinda obnoxious at times but I love it IMO. Plus TV-N has the Shinies & by that I mean the flashy typesetting. It just adds to the immersion.

Note: if u don't know what "Shinies" r go play Guild Wars 2.
KisekiRed
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Favorite Actor?: Hiroya Matsumoto
Favorite Band: D'espairsray
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Toku and Visual Kei
Quote: "The only way to get away from loneliness is to love it" - Moi Dix Mois

Post by KisekiRed »

For me, it is going up and down. It has it's good episodes, but lately it had a few really bad episodes. I can't stand the Cavaliers of Joy and Amusement. They are irritating and the worst members of Deboss. They don't really do anything evil and why would the leader need joy and amusement emotions? They are pointless characters. The one that irritates me the most is Joy. I can't stand her. Overall, I just hope the series picks up cause I like the premise of the show.
Completed Rider Series: Amazon, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze
Completed Sentai Series: Dairanger, Magiranger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters.
TAKBonez
Kamen Rider Club
Kamen Rider Club

Post by TAKBonez »

KisekiRed wrote:For me, it is going up and down. It has it's good episodes, but lately it had a few really bad episodes. I can't stand the Cavaliers of Joy and Amusement. They are irritating and the worst members of Deboss. They don't really do anything evil and why would the leader need joy and amusement emotions? They are pointless characters. The one that irritates me the most is Joy. I can't stand her. Overall, I just hope the series picks up cause I like the premise of the show.
Aw chin up buckaroo. Keep Smiling! As if u couldn't tell Joy is my fave villian in this Sentai. But I can understand ur resentment as AkibaYellow is similar in a way. At least that she annoys the fuck outta me for some reason she just does. Wish they woulda replaced her instead of AkibaBlue. I guess it's the teeth & the "nya" that make me wanna punch her in the face.
Last edited by TAKBonez on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

TAKBonez wrote:He has to speak with a proper accent so little kids can understand him.
I just re-read that part of the interview too and it's a lil weird considering his role in Sazer X didn't involve a funny accent; then again, the direction was prolly different for him considering (afaik) he wasn't really playing a foreign guy in that other show.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

To be honest I wasn't sure about the show when I saw King dancing in order to transform but now I'm used to it. Out of all the Kyoryugers my favorite has got to be green.
kikaida
IXA
Favorite series: Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Blade

Post by kikaida »

I can't help but have a smile on my face when I watch this sentai :D . . . there is something about it that just makes me laugh :lol: (both at the stupid parts and the actually funny parts). I believe it was designed to be that way since Go-Busters was (in many ways) MUCH more serious toned. :evil:
"There is no charge for awesomeness . . . or attractiveness." Po.
GarTkEZ
Salami Commander
Favorite series: BLACK/Jetman/AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: Blade/Hibiki/Bouken
Favorite Band: Switchfoot
My boom: Adventure Time

Post by GarTkEZ »

I like it - and I admit I hated it just off the previews.

I'm usually predisposed to grimdark in my Sentai (out of all my favorite Sentai, only Go-onger,this & Boukenger weren't grimdark), but it's just such a breath of fresh air.

Just stop it with the annoying ZyuDenchi sounds(except Ovirappoo)!
IKKAN KENJO!
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

The series has me wanting to watch more of it. The Kyoryuugers are well liked in my opinion. Lols Ramirez is funny. And DeBoss army is all colorful. It has so much humor in it! That's what I like.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”