Kyouryuuger 05 released

ZyuRanger without the Jews
m4rc0
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Quote: Hit the beat, keep your beat
Type: ENTP Inventor

Re: Kyouryuuger 05 released

Post by m4rc0 »

So a Green and Black episode. I like the interactions between the main cast and the characters are good.

I wonder if laughing commander's monsters will all be like that. They are intended to make people happy, but end up doing harm. Also, cavities are pretty silly...

The westerner being there was a surprise, but I didn't really care for his character. And his terrible accent made it worse.

But Ramirez? With an english accent? It's like having Sean Connery play a spanish swordsman...
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

I did like that they made a black and gree pairing episode. Forgot about that pairing for a while now since green and black are always interchangeable in the show. Also agreed that the MotW's power to damage your teeth was very creepy yet cool. Now that's something you dont see used often. I didn't mind the westerner at all although I thought it was weird he was speaking with an accent.
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

I always love episodes like these where monster's attack are based on a real-life pain that most children can have. The horror that it can give to most children. When I was a kid, these kind episodes would give me nightmares. I find Candelira's goal interesting too. It felt like Go-busters again, as they feed their Big Boss with emotions just like human data for Messiah.
TBustah!
Mega
Favorite series: Zyu to Kaku
2nd Favorite Series: Bouken to Kaizoku
Favorite Actor?: Toku? Hiroki Suzuki
My boom: Slot cars
Quote: "The future.... is in the past! Onwards, Aoshima!"
Type: ISFP Composer

Post by TBustah! »

What exactly is that poster thing that you posted for the 1080 release, and why is Red Hawk on it?

You've got the heroes from the three dinosaur sentai and last year's show, that all makes sense. But how does Jetman fit into it? This isn't an anniversary year or anything, at least not as far as I know.
monritche
Imouto Rider Club
Imouto Rider Club
Favorite series: KS7, Ultraman, KR
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai Series
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto
Favorite Band: Orange Range
My boom: mouse-clicking

Post by monritche »

That's for Dice-Oh Arcade game featuring Super Sentai characters. Here's a promotional video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nElTrUUxOfE

Yeah, Red Hawk seems to be out of place given with the other Sentais' relative theme. He's there because his color scheme matches with Kyoryuger or (I'm just overthinking here) that birds are related to dinosaurs.
Rifaz
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Rifaz »

So this ep started with a little tussle between black and green, okay.

Monster that was designed to make humans happy... hm, that's not cliche. Then, cavity-causing monster... and we're back to stereotype. This ep started flat, and then black got cavity... things got hilarious, well at least for me.

And that Ramirez dude, just... wow. His accent was just... There are no words.
"There was a ticking time bomb strapped to her chest... That's why she has a dynamite body!!" - Amakusa Shino
WoodBetweenWorlds
Go Go!
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger, Kiva
Favorite Band: Relient K
My boom: Big Hero 6
Quote: "So, physics! Physics, eh? Physics! Phyyyysics! I hope you're all getting this down!" - The Doctor

Post by WoodBetweenWorlds »

King seems like a real natural-born leader; at least to me! As to the whole 500 year thing, I just assumed that there were different Kyoryugers at different times as they had no idea when the Deboss Army would revive. Also, we have no idea how the Deboss Army was sealed in the first place.

Kind of an okay episode but nothing special except that role call. All my wut.
Check out my Tumblr where I review shows that I watch and talk about other random nonsense!

http://codenamewaffle.tumblr.com/
Sarah_R
Complacent masses
Complacent masses

Post by Sarah_R »

Green reminds me of Shinkenred for some reason its just me or maybe its the sword and seriousness? not sure about the latter cos i thought they were alike in still promo pictures,nice episode i thought
Tomos
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Languages/singing

Post by Tomos »

I wasn't sure about Ramirez either, whether that was how he normally speaks or not. Apparently not. Very bizarre.

Whether this will lead to foreigners being common or whether it will be a one off, who knows.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”