Kyouryuuger 39 Released

ZyuRanger without the Jews
Galada
Go Go!

Re: Kyouryuuger 39 Released

Post by Galada »

The obvious awkwardness that the actresses passes... I can't describe the feelings that it makes me feel...

But it was a nice episode. I got a good grasp of it even without seeing the movie yet. The plot was certainly well wrapped, considering the huge amount of things they had to cover in just 20 minutes. Just the harmony-thing by the end sounded too rushed to me, but whatever. The songs featuring on this were super cool as well.
Sakas
Quote: What a wee little part of a person's life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself.
Mark Twain

Post by Sakas »

Any one else notice in the first minute
Spoiler
that when Rameriz turns toward the camera to throw the guy his beard is missing?
To be honest probably not a spoiler.
Vincearan
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva
Dreamy: Gokai Yellow
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Vincearan »

Sakas wrote:Any one else notice in the first minute
Spoiler
that when Rameriz turns toward the camera to throw the guy his beard is missing?
hahaha not really a spoiler, no. but still a hilarious catch. i also noticed he was struggling to do the henshin dance
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

That upbeat version of the dino song was pretty cool. The best part is when Torin just laughs over D and tells him that he should of sent more monsters over. Baised Torin.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Wow they are REALLY pushing for viewers to see the Kyouryuuger musical movie. I'm used to there being one sort of filler episode that references what happened in the movie, or even more so just a small nod to it having happened, but this is the second tie-in episode isn't it?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

Kogashi wrote:Wow they are REALLY pushing for viewers to see the Kyouryuuger musical movie. I'm used to there being one sort of filler episode that references what happened in the movie, or even more so just a small nod to it having happened, but this is the second tie-in episode isn't it?
First one was not a tie-in episode they just referenced something that was in movie but was not in TV series itself. Most tie-in episodes have enemies and support characters as well as mecha in movie (if any) from movie itself not just a flashback scene.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I find it hilarious how Amy has absolutely no personality beyond wow!, but Yayoi is actually not too bad. She's the geeky science stalker girl.
Spoiler
That's a stuntman :v

e: oh, and no one mentioned the movie preview?!
Spoiler
THREE DINOSAUR SENTAI CROSSOVER?! Holy shit, they better have dragged Geki's actor out of retirement for this. Goushi's random scene in Gokaiger was one of the best cameos in that series, so I have really high hopes about this one.
Last edited by dancercotillion on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I still count it as a tie-in since a major part of the episode's plot revolved around what they were referencing happened in the movie.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
ViRGE
Save the life

Post by ViRGE »

dancercotillion wrote:
Spoiler
THREE DINOSAUR SENTAI CROSSOVER?! Holy shit, they better have dragged Geki's actor out of retirement for this. Goushi's random scene in Gokaiger was one of the best cameos in that series, so I have really high hopes about this one.
Spoiler
It's hard to get too excited when the previews hint at the Go-Busters being marginalized. :(
Sakas
Quote: What a wee little part of a person's life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself.
Mark Twain

Post by Sakas »

Spoiler

I realize its a stuntman just thought it was funny that they decided to go with that shot.

Also how freaking big is Silvers suit actor, that suit looks like its ready to split at the seams half the time.
Sakas
Mark Twain

Post by Sakas »

I apparently don't know how to quote properly
hinomars19
Go Go!
Favorite Actor?: Kitagawa keiko
Favorite Band: Koda Kumi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: Yui Koike is like a kitten wrapped in cotton wool eating candyfloss. This cannot be disputed. You try, I flip your table (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Post by hinomars19 »

dancercotillion wrote:
e: oh, and no one mentioned the movie preview?!
Spoiler
Spoiler
They did ;) There are pics of Ol' Geki on various forums.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Movie Preview

Spoiler
I feel the route that Toei is going with this VS that they shouldn't have the Go-Busters in it at all and just have the 3 Dino Teams. Having the Go-Busters there makes it tack on and some people like a certain staff member are too focus on the 3 Dino Teams meeting together to give a damn about the Go-Busters.
JonSilver
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by JonSilver »

Sakas wrote:
Spoiler

I realize its a stuntman just thought it was funny that they decided to go with that shot.

Also how freaking big is Silvers suit actor, that suit looks like its ready to split at the seams half the time.
Guess I'm not the only one who noticed that :p Ramirez transformed is slim as ever though. I wonder if it's because they weren't prepared to have 10 and that the Silver suit actor usually plays Cyan or Grey too.
Kamen Rider Gumo
Faiz
Favorite series: Zyuranger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
Dreamy: Reiko Chiba
Favorite Actor?: Takaiwa Seiji
Favorite Band: Twisted Sister
My boom: DragonBall Z
Quote: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence..."
Type: ENTJ Fieldmarshal

Post by Kamen Rider Gumo »

ViRGE wrote:
Spoiler
It's hard to get too excited when the previews hint at the Go-Busters being marginalized. :(

Given how flat that series ended up being? I have absolutely no issues with that whatsoever.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”