Kyouryuuger 40 Released

ZyuRanger without the Jews
Leonsagara
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Kyouryuuger 40 Released

Post by Leonsagara »

I like how Candelira tried to act like she accidentally kicked the gun to Nossan and indirectly told him where the hostages were being kept. Although it wasn't exactly subtle, it still shows that she's not quite ready to switch allegiances entirely. I wonder if she and Luckyuro will end up switching sides entirely or not. They are the most redeemable of the Deboss Army, since they haven't done anything that terrible yet. Dogold and Aigallon have both done things that suggest they won't be given the chance at redemption(tricking Uchii to steal his body and killing Ian's partner).
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

And it would be rad if the school's gangster one is made with Fourze's theme.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

This by far is the funniest episode of Kyouryuger! Poor Ramirez, passed out in an alley and then when you try to be a hero, you become a hammer. And as soon as I heard the sirens and "Emergency!" while I was laughing, I had to pause and look up the wiki about Yuko, upon realizing that, I laughed even more and went on watching and laughing.

Amy with her movie watching: my god. And at the end when Daigo just hung his head back and said, "AMMMMMMY!" I was busting up laughing. And then when Buragigas appears with Torin claiming the blame, I was laughing even more!

But all laughs went away with Chaos returned. I'm thinking very dark things are going to happen.
Kilowog
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Super Sentai
Dreamy: That's a secret :-P
Favorite Actor?: too many
Favorite Band: too many
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: OOO
Quote: "Life goes on. If you make struggle with your seriousness you will not feel an uneasiness."

Post by Kilowog »

*late bloomer on this episode due to being busy*

Alright, another Nossan episode which makes me happy. He's my favorite since him and I relate in two things; both are older and tell bad yet funny jokes (though I don't think he's aware that he's bad or just doesn't care, lol XD).

Also I found it amazing that he has a kind heart to the point of knowing that two of the Deboss lieutenants aren't really evil, which was obvious from the get go, in that they mean to make people happy despite their high-jinks.

The the movie genre references, Daigo being mad at Amy for them and Nossan's sister/Ramies.....all funny, too funny in fact. The "Emergancy" gag was a proverbial cherry on top! XD
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Nossan is so kind... to the pretty girl who laughs at his jokes!

I dunno, I'd have thought Candelira and Luckyuro were obviously not malicious. It's pretty obvious when their missions are to make people experience the emotion of joy.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Just look at their first monster made. It made cakes for everyone. Really good cakes... Then the virus monster took over :(
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

I half wonder if Amy's delinquint dress was the same one they threw Rinko in for the last two episodes of Wizard, which might have even been the same dress Ran rocked back in Gekiranger when she turned into a delinquint for an episode, too.

Just think of all the worth Toei may have been getting out of a single dress for nearly a decade now!

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”