Kyouryuuger Vs Go-Busters should be renamed.

ZyuRanger without the Jews
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Kyouryuuger Vs Go-Busters should be renamed.

Post by FangTrigger »

No matter how many times I look at the commercials for the latest team-up, I get the feeling that it really won't be a true 'Verses' move like we've had before. It seems more like it'll be focused on the fact that the other two Dino-Sentai are showing up and they get to fight with the Kyouryuugers. We really don't even see the Go-Busters all that much except for one shot of Go-BusterOh (which was just him standing with the other team's mecha) and what I think was a 3 second clip of all the teams doing their roll call shot. In truth, this seems like it should be one of those V-Cinema specials (you know, like they did with Shinkenger and, more recently, Hurrikenger?) and be more accurately titled 'ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger: All-Kyouryuu Sentai Gatherincho!' and just skip the 'Vs' movie until it has a better standing to be called that.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: Kyouryuuger Vs Go-Busters should be renamed.

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

To me, it seems a lot like how "Gingaman vs. Megaranger" turned out which
Spoiler
shoved off the latter team and just became a giant Gingaman-fest for the whole rest of the film.
:V
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Well, they're clearly going to advertise the movie based off the completely amazing gathering of all dinosaur sentai teams, even if it is technically a Kyouryuuger/Go-Busters film. That's the real hook, having three red tyrannosaur rangers running around, being happy-go-lucky and enjoying the company of children while fighting evil women.

I hope Nossan gets muscled out of the obligatory "blue members kick butt together" moment because he's not a triceratops :V
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Can't say anything until watching it obviously, but this could have possibly been better as a stand alone rather than forcing the crossover into the vs movie.
DarkRobin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by DarkRobin »

Since part of the title includes "Great Dinosaurs Battle," I think it's appropriate for a movie that gathers all the Dino-Sentais. Perhaps Go-busters will have a role of taking the Abrangers and Zyurangers into the movie. Can't really speculate anything else from the little information they've shown so far.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”