Kyouryuuger 42 Released

ZyuRanger without the Jews
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Re: Kyouryuuger 42 Released

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

This was a rather entertaining set of episodes.

In both episodes, Tobaspino showed up and caused a bit of chaos. And in 41, Daigo even commented that Tobaspino is even more wild than Gabutyra. So when they showed it running right at Pteraiden-Oh Western, I was thinking, "Okay, two things: either it causes the giant robot to switch out or it'll crash." I was laughing when it did both. Adding to Pteragodon pecking on Spindai-Oh Western, that was rather funny.
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

Everyone keeps mentioning Daigo dominating the spotlight, but Dogold's been doing that with the villains. Now with the anger gauge filled up we'll need a couple Candelira and Aigallon episodes before the end. Endolf didn't have much time to do anything when we first saw him. Hopefully he'll be a good villain to lead up to the finale.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

toni2212 wrote: Updated 10 man roll-call with Carnival in it is good enough. I guess this one establish the fact that Kyouryuu is a 6-man team with 4 support members. And everyone attacking with their specialized area (Ian-Yayoi is gun, Amy-Tessai is martial kick, Nossan-Ramirez is powerful strength and Souji-Ucchii is sword attack) kinda referred back to earlier episodes where Ian keeps hitting on Yayoi, Tessai's kin asking Amy for help, Ramirez weirdly being in Nossan's marriage interview and Souji's swapped body with Ucchii. Can't miss it.
oh shit. That's pretty cool and it slipped right passed me
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

The Yanasantas combine to become 345 times more powerful than before?!

Shit, let's bust out all of our ZyuDenChi here...

...bravely 12,345,678,910 times more powerful than before! Someone punked you guys hard, Yanasantas.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Those numbers are baseless ><
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

Kogashi wrote:Those numbers are baseless ><

Especially in this episode since he was defeated so easily.
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Revorse wrote:oh shit. That's pretty cool and it slipped right passed me
Yeah, at first I thought it was just because it's everyone's special skills (although Daigo-Torin pairing is just a pure toy commercial since both use different guns of Gaburevolver, Minityra and Giga Gaburevolver), but Nossan-Ramirez pairs got my attention because well, Ramirez is really out of place in Nossan's marriage interview episode.
DarkRobin
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by DarkRobin »

Catastrophe wrote:I wonder, was Dogolds plan of usurping Chaos actually his, or was it Endolfs?

Also really liked how the other generals came to Dogolds defense. You don't see it that often, but these guys are bros.
Right now, that part is more likely Dogold's thought, but the possibility that it's Endolf's does exist. Who knows? Like Dogold said before, anger and resent are similar emotions, maybe it's both their thoughts. If it was Endolf's idea, it might make more sense for him to continue hiding in Dogold, that way he's less likely to be found out.

And yeah, it's great to see the Chevaliers defending Dogold, a display of comradeship from villains is rare and haven't been shown from this series before.

This is probably the best episode in a long time, even though the bad guys are defeated, but they manage to surprise the good guys with such shocking turn of events, and the first time a Debo monsters grew to a giant without restoration water. The scene which Dogold exploded and Endolf appeared was such powerful moment.
But it would be nice if they had explained how Endolf got control of the monster.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”