Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Kyouryuuger 100 Years After released

Post by DaVinci030 »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/ZyuDen_Sen ... ears_After

That was a good V-Cinema! We saw the Kyouryuugers look different, along with some Deboss chevalier. Candelira is the wise deity?

This V-Cinema took place on January 2114, 100 years after the series ends.

Edit:
The first battle for the future Kyouryuugers is sooooooo BORING. All I know is Dai-kun and others were the descendants of the current Kyouryuugers.

Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: Kyouryuuger 100 Years After released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Leave it to Candelira to hide all the ZyuDen baskets behind the picture.

I was wondering why they have an ad for a G Pet and then white Minityra appears.

Man Nossan just can't get any girl to have kids with. That's just mean.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

It was fun to revisit the series after being away from it so long. I love the goofiness and Candelira's singing.

Also, time traveling to give Yayoi 5 seconds of appearance.
The Smiling Bandit
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: Dekaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Dreamy: Moune - GoseiPink
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: "When Fate taps you on the shoulder, you'd best pay attention. Unfortunately, she has the blasted habit of tapping you on the [i]opposite[/i] shoulder, so that when you turn around she's actually on your other side, giggling like a schoolgirl. I hate that."
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by The Smiling Bandit »

Where is the link ? I can't find it ...
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Phoenix512 wrote:Man Nossan just can't get any girl to have kids with. That's just mean.
Yeah at least his sister carried on the bloodline
Crimzonite
Mega

Post by Crimzonite »

I'd swear the scene where the Debo Monsters scold the future Kyouryuugers concerning their colors is a reference to "Seikimatsu Sentai Gorenjai", a series of sketches from the comedy show "Downtown no Gottsu Ee Kanji".

You can see all of the thirteen Gorenjai sketches on Youtube, the first of which can be seen here. Here's the Wiki article for the comedy show in general and here's the Japanese Wiki article for the Gorenjai sketches.
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

The was a pretty nice way to spend an hour. Nothing really special about it. But it wasn't bad either.
I was excited to see the new colors in action so I was pretty disappointed that they forced to descendants to be the same colors as the OG. It doesn't really make much sense. To me anyway. Well...I take that back I understand but I just didn't find it necessary. I actually would have preferred if it was the opposite. That they were trying to find their OWN colors instead of following in the footsteps of the previous Kyouryuugers. Anywho it was a nice little revist to the show.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I think I would have liked it better if they just had different colours straight up. Not a bad V cinema though.
JujinSan
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kiva
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japan
Quote: Whats done is done and cannot be undone

Post by JujinSan »

The movie was a fun little romp. I did think that Ami's color recognition was a bit contrived. Figuring it out just by looking at something? Uppy's (I kept saying it in my head as if it rhymed with puppy lol) was a two part thing with the bowling ball and the sound of the shamisen. Icchan's was ok with the slow reveal through the song. The best one was Dai's as it was centered around an opposite trait than he started out with.
Aka no Kenshi! MakaiRed! Kenpo Sentai Makaiger!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Uppy's name actually sounds more like "loopy". I originally had it as Uppi but unfortunately the official English is Uppy. Which is stupid.
johnnytalker
Adventure
Favorite series: Super Sentai Series

Post by johnnytalker »

Very nostalgic. Loved that Rin and Yayoi are also in the movie, plus Luckyuro trying to water the main baddie after it was defeated before being stopped by Candelira. With Candelira singing the Kyoryuger theme, I missed the battle as I kept on looking at her corner of the screen. Hehe. So I take it that Dai-kun and Ami-neesan are siblings now, right? :)
Dragg
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Gym!

Post by Dragg »

That was really entertaining. I love how they just spoofed the original opening using the new characters.
DaVinci030 wrote:The first battle for the future Kyouryuugers is sooooooo BORING. All I know is Dai-kun and others were the descendants of the current Kyouryuugers.
Uh... Did you just miss the entire point of the special episode?
KamenRiderRival
Vaglass
Vaglass
Favorite series: KR OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Go-Busters
Dreamy: Ankh/Enter <3
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider Mortal
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by KamenRiderRival »

Ah man, I love these guys.

This was a nice way to to say goodbye until the crossover with the ToQgers in the near future. While I do wish they'd fought more in their new colours (Someone mentioned the idea of finding their own colour, I like that a lot) seeing the 'Armed On' Future Kyoryugers, including the ever awesome Uppy, was a nice way to distinguish them. Also, does anyone else want to see the final form of Tobaspino, Ankydon, Bunpachy, Plezuon, Stegochi and Bragigas? I saw an idea of it on dA and I wished we had the chance to see that - maybe that might have made the idea of 'these random Jyudenchi, 5 times outta 6, don't work' work a bit smoother since maybe the Jyudenryu would have been off their game. And credit to the actors, the new Kyoryugers are quite brilliant. Uppy is still my favourite though - surprise, surprise.

Now we've just got the Crossover, which I can't wait for already! XD
Finished:
Super Sentai: Gekiranger, Go-Busters, Kyoryuger
Kamen Rider: Den-O, OOO, Gaim

Current:
SS: ToQger
KR: W, Kiva, Drive

Check me out on DA: http://dragonsaregaia.deviantart.com/
Or on FanFiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~kamenriderrival
HowlingSnail
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by HowlingSnail »

I watched this a while ago, but I remember liking it far more than I was expecting to. My only real problems with it were that we didn't get a mecha battle with the future team, and that the future mix-match colours were replaced by the normal ones. I was hoping we'd get the future Kyoryugers using their original colours, with their ancestors turning up as Spirit Rangers.

On that note, it doesn't actually make much sense for Nobuta to be Kyoryu Blue, since he's descended from Yuko, not Nossan. He should be Kyoryu Cyan! Plus there's how, as well as Daigo and Amy, Dai-kun and Ami-neesan are both descended from Dansetsu, so theoretically they'd be eligible to be Silver.
Seen:
Super Sentai: Fiveman onwards
Kamen Rider: Ichigou-Skyrider, all the Heisei/Reiwa series except the American shows.
Precure: DokiDoki-Go Pri
Metal Heroes: Gavan
Other: Spiderman, Power Rangers
DarkGokaiFire
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Kyoruger
Dreamy: Yoko Usami
Favorite Actor?: Suzuki Katsuhiro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Netflix

Post by DarkGokaiFire »

Why is it that Uppy needs the Gabrichanger to be Gold but when Icchan became sliver he didn't need the Giga Gaburivolver? Also when the original team shows up Torin and Yayoi are fighting but when they form Gigant Kyoryuzin, Torin and Yayoi disappear? And how did they get the Tobaspino battery back from Mikoto?

These questions have been bugging me.
Seen

Kamen rider: Blade, Kabuto onwards
Super sentai: Magiranger onwards

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”