No votes

Total votes: 7
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Kyouryuuger/Dino Force Brave 09 Released

Post by Lunagel »

Sometimes this show is so trope-y it hurts.

I mean, if it were longer, this would be painful, but since it's so short it kinda needs to rely on tropes to pull the story along since it's all stuff we've heard before so we won't really question it. I mean, we're 3/4 of the way thorough this show, and there's not really anything new. On one hand, that means I don't have to fiddle with any new typesetting, but on the other, it means that the show itself isn't very memorable. I wish I knew how it was being received in Korea.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Kyouryuuger/Dino Force Brave 09 Released

Post by takenoko »

Called it. Gold is a total Kagemusha.

But what's this, twist upon twist, he attacks Red at the end?

Why is this episode called the greatest combination? GigaBragigas doesn't combine with any of the other mecha.
Kurokage X
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Garo Makai Senki
Dreamy: Kiriko
Favorite Band: Jam Project
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Yakuza Video Games
Quote: "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Unknown
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: Kyouryuuger/Dino Force Brave 09 Released

Post by Kurokage X »

So "Raiden's" thanks for being saved by Daigo 2.0 from retooled Aigallon is to kill him, what a dick of a brother, unless he really isn't his brother and just happen to share the family name though I'm doubtful on that

and retooled Aigaron is killed but eh I didn't care for him
Currently Watching
Super Sentai: Kiramager
Kamen Rider: Saber
Ultraman: Z

Finished Watching
Super Sentai: Go Onger-Gokaiger, Kyoryuger Onward
Kamen Rider: Kuuga, Kabuto, Kiva, Fourze Onward
Ultraman: Gaia, Nexus, X, Orb-R/B
ViRGE
Save the life

Re: Kyouryuuger/Dino Force Brave 09 Released

Post by ViRGE »

Killing a General without even being transformed. Say what you will, but Brave KyouyuuGold is definitely a badass.:o

And one of the (few) nice things about being purely CGI is is that they can have a ridiculous size difference between Bragi-Oh and the MOTW. In this case, making the the former many times the size of the latter and effortlessly eliminating him.:o
Lunagel wrote:Sometimes this show is so trope-y it hurts.

I mean, if it were longer, this would be painful, but since it's so short it kinda needs to rely on tropes to pull the story along since it's all stuff we've heard before so we won't really question it. I mean, we're 3/4 of the way thorough this show, and there's not really anything new. On one hand, that means I don't have to fiddle with any new typesetting, but on the other, it means that the show itself isn't very memorable. I wish I knew how it was being received in Korea.
You're not wrong. There's not really any time for depth. It's amusing, but appropriately shallow.

Return to “ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger”