It's that time of the year again!

Such a fruit
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Re: It's that time of the year again!

Post by locuas »

if it is a parody, i'm okay with this.
if it is a dead serious series, i cannot see how it could work.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I don't know if I could take a parody series.

Then again, CarRanger is absolutely amazing. It may work out.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

I will bet you 5 dollars that this is a really ridiculous rumor and nothing comes of it.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Yea, must be a parody. It's no where as serious as transforming cellphone man (Faiz), or even the various transforming bug cyborgs (most Showa series). Nah, Fruit samurai guy is too unserious, must be a parody.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Mifune013
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider OOO
Dreamy: Makoto Okunaka
Favorite Actor?: Take a guess.
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: "In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order" ~Carl Jung

Post by Mifune013 »

FangTrigger wrote:New information....if not a bit disheartening... it looks like we will be getting a samurai Rider, but....well he's into fruit.
I don't know. They don't give a direct source, they cite a website that sells toys. They don't even show an article on the website to support their claims. Furthermore, don't you think it's odd that a toy site would leak this kind of information? I would have imagine to get early shipments for these toys they would have to sign a confidentiality form so sensitive information doesn't get leaked. The only information about Kamen Rider I would trust is information from Toei themselves.

EDIT: Oh, yay, I would also like the point out that his helmet, when folded up, doesn't look so much like an orange is it does one of those boulders with a shimenawa (rice straw rope) tied around it.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Actually, there was an article on Jefusion that said Toei put a copyright out on an old Kamen Rider Parody, so there is that possibility that we might get a Hikonin Rider.
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

I'll believe it when I see it.
Kamen Rider Unknown
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Fake!

Post by Kamen Rider Unknown »

Taken from this website.

http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showpo ... tcount=128
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^You mean this? It's straight up fan art though.

[ Image ]

http://toro.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/sfx/1371106523/688

From FIqyFr3nB again.

"Alright!! I won't say where, but a shitty ad-ridden blog reposted what I wrote!
The kitchen toys is a lie, they actually believed me!
I'm sorry for tricking everyone here, but it was all to fool those shitty blogs.
I'm just sick and tired of Hiroshi and those blogs.

I'll be back once I get some real info though."

So, yeah, this is fake too. He lost a bit of credibility, but 2ch is praising him for this lol.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Kogashi wrote:Yea, must be a parody. It's no where as serious as transforming cellphone man (Faiz), or even the various transforming bug cyborgs (most Showa series). Nah, Fruit samurai guy is too unserious, must be a parody.
well, altough a cellphone sounds silly, you can sort of see the reasoning behind a transforming device that also works as a cellphone(and the showa era was......well...weird), but fruit? there is no way for someone to taken serious someone who says his superpowers come from fruit.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

FangTrigger wrote:Actually, there was an article on Jefusion that said Toei put a copyright out on an old Kamen Rider Parody, so there is that possibility that we might get a Hikonin Rider.
> Jefusion

Might be best if we stick to either HJU news, an official source, or just something that's more reliable than that is.
zeta_gundam
Save the life
My boom: Drawing
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by zeta_gundam »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-JgDAsEHGk

Ganbarizing, the successor to Ganbaride. Towards the end of the promo, there's a silhouette of a Rider with a seemingly new belt. Next Rider?

Also, I'm seriously doubtful about the 'fruits' thing. Ganbaride tends to modify their system for the new Riders. They had OOO Medal readers when OOO was airing, Fourze Switch readers when Fourze was airing, and Wizard Ring scanners as of now. Ganbarizing seems to only have cards. Are we back to a card Rider again?
Lunagel
Mofu~

Post by Lunagel »

Fourze kinda had a fast-food thing going on but that was only with the foodroids, not the main theme. I'm like 99% certain that if there is fruit with this rider, it'll be with the helper-toys only and not an actual theme cause that's just silly.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Nah, it'll definitely be fruit themed.

Fourze had the foodroids. Wizard had the doughnuts. Now all the Japanese kids are fat so they want to show them that fruit is cool.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Zeta, you mean this? Seems it's just a "Hey kids, you too can be Rider! Cool huh?" kind of thing.
Yeah. I dunno, I'm just guessing. It's not that far-fetched to guess that.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
FangTrigger wrote:Actually, there was an article on Jefusion that said Toei put a copyright out on an old Kamen Rider Parody, so there is that possibility that we might get a Hikonin Rider.
> Jefusion

Might be best if we stick to either HJU news, an official source, or just something that's more reliable than that is.
To be fair, they are trying to become more accurate with their information. Besides, HJU still counts as a rumor site as well.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”