Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Gaim 08 released

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

takenoko wrote:>And what does SOIYAA mean, anyway? Is it just a random noise like KIYAA or OSSU, where it's just a thing warriors say as a battle cry or a cantrip to focus themselves?

It's just a cool Japanese thing to say to get pumped. Like Nossan's yosshotto or people going wasshoi wasshoi when carrying that thingy
quite frankly, it's a bit of a shame they went with Soiyaa. one character different and we could've had so many OOO jokes to make.
MarcosPMA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Go-Busters
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Ahim
Favorite Actor?: Masaki Suda
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Penguins :3
Quote: Sekia wo sore o Ai to Yubun da ze!

Post by MarcosPMA »

At first I thought I wouldn't like Gaim, but now I do. It reminds me of Ryuki, and I loved Ryuki and the concept of the Riders fighting to survive. Also, I love how the OP mentions survival while Ryuki's tagline was "If you do not fight, you will not survive". Intentional or not, I find that kinda cool.

As far as Micchi goes, I think the one we see with Team Gaim is the real Micchi, or rather the person he wants to be. The "other" Micchi, as seen with Cid, is probably more of a front that's been instilled in him due to his upbringing. I assume he's been raised to take over Yggdrasil, so he's probably been told how to act and talk in certain ways. Either way, I'm assuming he's only acting that way to get something he needs that he couldn't get otherwise, which has been mostly to help Team Gaim.
SPACE KITA!!!!!!!!!
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

With Inves starting to show up in the human world, I wonder if we'll start getting Monsters of the week.

And Mai seems to be everyone's love interest since there seems to be a dearth of female characters on this show.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

I'm calling it. Kaito falls in love with Mai. Then he finds out Mai loves Kouta. And then Kaito fights Kouta. That's going to be the whole story o3o
Joicerojo
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by Joicerojo »

OOOKaiser wrote:I'm calling it. Kaito falls in love with Mai. Then he finds out Mai loves Kouta. And then Kaito fights Kouta. That's going to be the whole story o3o
yeah but first he has to fight with Micchi...

In the opening, Kaito is paired up with the "mysterious girl", maybe since she looks like Mai, they are related?
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

OOOKaiser wrote:I'm calling it. Kaito falls in love with Mai. Then he finds out Mai loves Kouta. And then Kaito fights Kouta. That's going to be the whole story o3o
...then Micchi pwns them both to get Mai. Then Takatora crushes Mai because of his little brother complex. Then Kaito and Kouta and Micchi beats him up for hurting Mai. Then Oren comes out of nowhere like he always does and curbstomps those guys for hoarding the stage. Then Goro-chan transforms into Zolda and blast Oren full of holes for hurting his customers. Thus Armored Riders learns of ways to make contract with Mirror Monsters. Then BIG KAIJIN WAR 2014 MIRRORMON VS INVESMON. UNIVERSE EXPLODES. ULTIMATE KUUGA TO BLAME. ALSO DKD'S FAULT. FOURZE IS IN SPAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!11111 Meanwhile the nuts brothers are playing whack-a-mole.
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
Joicerojo
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by Joicerojo »

squashy wrote:
...then Micchi pwns them both to get Mai. Then Takatora crushes Mai because of his little brother complex. Then Kaito and Kouta and Micchi beats him up for hurting Mai. Then Oren comes out of nowhere like he always does and curbstomps those guys for hoarding the stage. Then Goro-chan transforms into Zolda and blast Oren full of holes for hurting his customers. Thus Armored Riders learns of ways to make contract with Mirror Monsters. Then BIG KAIJIN WAR 2014 MIRRORMON VS INVESMON. UNIVERSE EXPLODES. ULTIMATE KUUGA TO BLAME. ALSO DKD'S FAULT. FOURZE IS IN SPAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!11111 Meanwhile the nuts brothers are playing whack-a-mole.
onore dikeido!!!!!!
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

squashy wrote:
Close to perfect, but you forgot that the nut brothers then joined the Hell Brothers and formed a team of four.
DarkCrusnik
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
Favorite Band: Team Nekokan
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Ore Ga Unmei Tatakao, Soshti Kati Mesri" -Kenzaki, kamen rider blade

it means: "ill fight fate, and surely win! "
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DarkCrusnik »

KR_FIA wrote:

Close to perfect, but you forgot that the nut brothers then joined the Hell Brothers and formed a team of four.

the drugs you guys take... gimme... NOW!
Last edited by DarkCrusnik on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”