Gaim "Second Rider"

Such a fruit
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Gaim "Second Rider"

Post by Weather »

I was wondering, what are the chances of "second rider" to appear in this series? Yeah i know that now we have 7 riders, but i mean a rider with a different henshin driver than the main one. It's one of KR traditions, so it would be interesting to see it made it's return, cos it was a very looooooooong time since there was a series with more than 1 rider plus "second rider". You may think that chances for that are slim, since becos of the number of riders we have now, still Ryuki introduced a lots of riders before they showed Alternative Zero, rider with different belt than the rest. Os for design, it would be interesting if it was a vegetables, especiall ywith pumpkin XD (people's who watch nostalgia critic will get why. Or maybe Yuya will come back, altered by the mysterious forest as rider with tree design? What do you think of that?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: Gaim "Second Rider"

Post by takenoko »

I'm sure there'll be more Riders.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Weather »

takenoko wrote:I'm sure there'll be more Riders.

That is for sure, but will we see a new rider with different driver or it will be just Sengoku driver all the time?
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Maybe we'll get someone with a Sangoku Driver instead.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

The way they've done this, effectively everyone only needs to buy one driver to maximum play ability. I imagine we will get a second rider or another set of riders that use a different driver that has wide functionality like the first one, if only to have two drivers on the market as they normally do.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

There have been plenty of riders that used the same type of driver.

Kabuto and Gatack (and the other riders in that series just use the same driver only in different shapes), all the riders in Faiz, two of the riders in Blade, Decade and DiEnd (I know the other one's a gun, but they're clearly the same type of driver). Oh, and all of the riders in Ryuki.
The Virginian
Go Go!

Post by The Virginian »

-snip-
Last edited by Lunagel on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No talk about future unreleased episodes
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Dengar wrote:There have been plenty of riders that used the same type of driver.

Kabuto and Gatack (and the other riders in that series just use the same driver only in different shapes), all the riders in Faiz, two of the riders in Blade, Decade and DiEnd (I know the other one's a gun, but they're clearly the same type of driver). Oh, and all of the riders in Ryuki.
Yes, but they have all been separate toys. What I'm getting at is purely from a marketing perspective.

Ryuki, for example, had you buy the DX visor and it came with the Deck to put into the belt. With Gaim, the DX Driver comes with Gaim and Barons faceplates, and Ryugens comes with the Grape Lock seed.
[kuronogantzryu]
Everything is drama!
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Hibiki
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Mirei Kiritani
Favorite Actor?: Tatsuya Fujiwara

Post by [kuronogantzryu] »

Maybe they're aiming for a plot twist and will introduce veggie Riders with the actual war being between fruits and veggies? lol
ImageImage
The Virginian
Go Go!

Post by The Virginian »

[kuronogantzryu] wrote:Maybe they're aiming for a plot twist and will introduce veggie Riders with the actual war being between fruits and veggies? lol
God I hope not. I would have to quit.
KR_Death
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger :3
Dreamy: omg shirtless daigo
Favorite Actor?: Yutaka Kobayashi
Favorite Band: Gackt
My boom: oranges
Quote: Ore Futatabi Sanjou!
Type: ESTJ Supervisor

Post by KR_Death »

I especially like the drivers at the moment (Man I want a DX Donguri Lockseed), I was thinking they might have like some sort of upgrade to the original lockseeds, like maybe a "fresh" version that would change the driver in any way, something like that. "Fresh Banana Arms! Champion of Spear!" (omg that would be so cool)
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

KR_Death wrote:I especially like the drivers at the moment (Man I want a DX Donguri Lockseed), I was thinking they might have like some sort of upgrade to the original lockseeds, like maybe a "fresh" version that would change the driver in any way, something like that. "Fresh Banana Arms! Champion of Spear!" (omg that would be so cool)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy0NIAetAy0
Joicerojo
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider Den-o
2nd Favorite Series: Sailor Moon
Dreamy: Haruto Sohma
Favorite Actor?: Satoh Takeru
Favorite Band: L'Arc~en~Ciel
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Neither the devil nor the grim reaper, just an assassin (Aya- Weiss Kreuz)
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by Joicerojo »

KR_Death wrote:I especially like the drivers at the moment (Man I want a DX Donguri Lockseed), I was thinking they might have like some sort of upgrade to the original lockseeds, like maybe a "fresh" version that would change the driver in any way, something like that. "Fresh Banana Arms! Champion of Spear!" (omg that would be so cool)
There is a kinda power up thingy in the toys that adds to the belt, maybe that device would be the mark of the secondary rider?, I'm guessing that this time the secondary rider is Zangetsu, despite saying that Baron was the secondary rider, this feels like main rider: powers acquired "accidentally" whereas the secondary were "developed", kinda like OOO, in that case Birth was supported by kougami corp, and this time Zangetsu would be the "secondary rider" supported by Yggdrasill and Yggdrasill corp developed the sengoku drivers... plus don't forget the initial dislike between the riders (like Wizard and Beast, Fourze and Meteor)
Joice Rojo
I've become addicted to Kamen Rider & Takaiwa Seiji
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

From a writing perspective, Baron has already been established as the secondary rider. He has all of the features of one. He's Ren to Kouta's Shinji (I think that was his name).
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by Weather »

Dengar wrote:From a writing perspective, Baron has already been established as the secondary rider. He has all of the features of one. He's Ren to Kouta's Shinji (I think that was his name).

Not in the way i'm thinking about "second rider", or at least in a sense of his driver and rider design. Becos he, like others armored riders, are the same type as Gaim. Driver works the same way, transformation also, look at kamen rider beast. His driver don't work on scanning, and don't have hands on it like Wizard and White Mage, pr Birth with his, that works on putting cell medals into it.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”