KR Gaim 16 released

Such a fruit
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Re: KR Gaim 16 released

Post by locuas »

Phoenix512 wrote:Maybe fight isn't the right word I was going for. I was going for killing the Lion Inves. I would believe Kouta would fight any Inves to defend himself and save people from it but the lack of hesitation on killing it bothered me after the hesitation he showed with Hase.
But he knows human inves are created when they eat fruit from the forest, Ryouma told him what happened to Hase was an unfortunate incident(in an uncaring way, but still), and he saw the inves being called from a lock seed, so he may have pressumed it was a normal Inves and not a human Inves.

I always like when a series explore the implications of it's world. and having people abuse of their powers is a real possibility.
I really like Kouta's scene with the other beat riders. That not all monsters look like an Inves, and if he didn't stop them there, they would surely become real monsters, even if they looked human. But we see yet another step in Kouta'scharacter development. Because fighting monsters is easy, you know who are the bad guys and who you have to protect. Even when Yggdrassil showed it's true face, he was still able to tell good from bad. But here he sees people who are perfect normal people, who don't have anything to do with Yggdrassil or the forest, yet they are doing this horrible things because it amuses them. Fighting Inves is easy, because there is only black and white. But fighting other humans? that's where it becomes hard to see the path you should follow. And as he continues to fight Ygdrassill it will become harder and harder to see the path he should follow, and harder it will be to know if he is doing the right thing.
I also liked the scene at the end "Power is not good nor evil". that is a good line.
Also, i really liked Kaito and Kouta fighting together. They may not be friends, but they know they can trust each other completely.

I think it was a good thing they did not show what Micchi saw. i don't know how much the actors are told about the plot, but i wonder if Urobutchi explained the forest's secret only to Micchi and Takatora's actors to make the rest of the cast as blinded as the audience. Because that actually makes for an interesting conflict. do we believe Micchi's word that the secret should be kept a secret? or do we say he is wrong for refusing to make it public and help his friends? in the end, it is all a matter of faith on Micchi's judgement.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Method acting?
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

i don't know, it's just that after watching this episode i was remainded of River Song from doctor who(long story short Steven Moffat, her creator, made sure that no one but her actress knew who River Song actually was). So i was thinking if they were told what they were looking at or the actors just pretended they were looking at something horrible but had absolutely no idea what they were supposed to be horrified of.
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

locuas wrote:i don't know, it's just that after watching this episode i was remainded of River Song from doctor who(long story short Steven Moffat, her creator, made sure that no one but her actress knew who River Song actually was). So i was thinking if they were told what they were looking at or the actors just pretended they were looking at something horrible but had absolutely no idea what they were supposed to be horrified of.
lol I thought the same thing.
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”