Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Gaim 16 released

Post by takenoko »

>]Here's a different question. Why release the E-X-A MV twice?

The first version was no good because it was interlaced, that means you can see the lines when people move

>I was wondering about the Zimber choice as well. Are you going to change it if/ when the official romanization comes out?
Nitpick: I notice after announcing Zimber Lemon, the Driver also said "Ha Ha", shouldn't that be translated/ included in the subs?

I'll take it under consideration, but I feel like Zimber is the best choice given the knowledge available. The timer must have left out the Ha ha. I'll try to remain cognizant of it so we can add them in future episodes.
Skeith
7X
Quote: I'm.....right here.

Post by Skeith »

Arigomi wrote:I have a theory as to what Micchi saw after considering Takatora's "big brother" management of Yggdrasill.
Spoiler
The Earth has been overtaken by Helheim Forest and Zawame is the last refuge of humanity. End of the world scenarios would explain the references to Norse mythology.

I can so see this happening.

Spoiler
It may be that the Scared Tree Mai's family guarded (and seems to be inside Yggdrasil building) protected the town by sending it into another dimension
Vraptor140
Alignment: Neutral Good

Post by Vraptor140 »

Skeith wrote:

I can so see this happening.

Spoiler
It may be that the Scared Tree Mai's family guarded (and seems to be inside Yggdrasil building) protected the town by sending it into another dimension

Not sure, and maybe it was just they way the stood watching over from a hill but it reminded me of the first episode.

Spoiler
Maybe the forest is not another dimension but a future destroyed by that war. It was already said that scene represented a possible future.

Not usually one to speculate much but I cant dismiss the idea.
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

takenoko wrote:According to the Shinkenger wiki, the Inroumaru's coat does count as a battle haori.
There's a Shinkenger wiki?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%B7% ... 3%E3%83%BC

The Japanese wiki, yeah

Jinbaori is what it says in bold:
使用者は襟に金の縁取りが成された白い陣羽織を纏う
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

I like that comment he makes about the energy lockseed. I hope this comes back later on.
squashy
Gabu
Dreamy: Koyomi-tan~
Favorite Actor?: Takamasa Suga
Favorite Band: Fall Out Boy
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Chokushi no Magan
Quote: I'm full of motivation!

Post by squashy »

takenoko wrote:>]Here's a different question. Why release the E-X-A MV twice?

The first version was no good because it was interlaced, that means you can see the lines when people move

>I was wondering about the Zimber choice as well. Are you going to change it if/ when the official romanization comes out?
Nitpick: I notice after announcing Zimber Lemon, the Driver also said "Ha Ha", shouldn't that be translated/ included in the subs?

I'll take it under consideration, but I feel like Zimber is the best choice given the knowledge available. The timer must have left out the Ha ha. I'll try to remain cognizant of it so we can add them in future episodes.
OHHH those lines weren't supposed to be there? LOL I thought those were deliberate lens flare effect to look cool, I actually like that way better, remind me of Blade OP.

I think you'd better just go with Jinbaa. You have chosen to keep Arms fruit names untranslated, it would be weird to have a "English-stylized" romanji popping in.
Image RIDER HEADBUTT!!!
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

We are going with Jimber from on since the Ganbardizing Card has Jimber in English.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

"Jimber" kind of looks like a hick name, no word of a lie. "I'm Billie Joe, this is my brother Jimber Lee."
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Lol at Bandou giving some heartfelt advice to Kouta at the end about turning into a monster due to being hungry for power. He saw that firsthand during his time in Ryuki and Kabuto. Looks like Mitsuzane is going to become his brother's puppet. I really wonder what him and Kureshima was looking at. This show is pretty good and I'm liking it.
KR_Karasu
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: KR Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
My boom: Dystopia Rising

Post by KR_Karasu »

With a few speculating on the nature of Helheim I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents. (Apologies if someone already mentioned something similar.)

The tree that Yggrdasil uses to enter Helheim seems plainly to be the tree from the shrine that was torn down when Yggdrasil came to town. I don't know how they got into the tree to access Helheim, but Takatora is probably the key.

Blonde Mai seems to be the Kami of the tree/shrine. I would imagine being "chosen by Helheim" is to be her champion. She looks like Mai because Mai was one of the girls who danced for ceremonies at the tree as a little girl. I'm no expert on Shinto, but taking from the Kami realm by force can't be a good thing.
Kamen Rider completed : Ryuki, Decade, Gaim
Super Sentai completed: Dekaranger, Magiranger, Boukenger, ToQger
Active: soon Ghost
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

How Final Fantasy Adventure of it!
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

my theory for some of this is that either mystery girl is mai's ancestor, or maybe it's a future version of Mai who's trying to communicate with the past and prevent that war from episode 1's opening. in 12, Mai mentioned wanting to be a miko for the tree that we as the audience know leads to helheim. maybe that's what she looks like once she's become a miko for said tree.

also, when mystery girl first woke up in episode 1, one of her eyes was red, like both of Hase's were when he briefly changed back to a mostly human form, but whenever we've seen her since, both eyes are normal. perhaps being chosen by Helheim actually means you can gain invess powers and still be human? the flower mystery girl had at the start of 1 did kinda look like a lock fruit having bloomed.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

chronoxiong wrote:Lol at Bandou giving some heartfelt advice to Kouta at the end about turning into a monster due to being hungry for power. He saw that firsthand during his time in Ryuki and Kabuto. Looks like Mitsuzane is going to become his brother's puppet. I really wonder what him and Kureshima was looking at. This show is pretty good and I'm liking it.
Well, he's a hero in Ryuki. Not much so in the fiasco of an ending that is Kabuto.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Don't forget that he's pretty much the same guy in Sh15uya. Instead of being a fruit bar mentor to young adults, he's a tattoo ramen (wait, was it ramen?) guy mentoring teenagers.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”