Such a fruit
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Re: KR Gaim 17 released

Post by chronoxiong »

The Gaim and Malika battle was pretty cool. Definitely one of the highlights of the episode. Malika held her own against Gaim too since it was good to see that Gaim isn't all that powerful. I'm getting confused with Micchi's actions though. He seems to be doing what he wants to as well. Every character has their own agenda it looks like.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

chronoxiong wrote:The Gaim and Malika battle was pretty cool. Definitely one of the highlights of the episode. Malika held her own against Gaim too since it was good to see that Gaim isn't all that powerful. I'm getting confused with Micchi's actions though. He seems to be doing what he wants to as well. Every character has their own agenda it looks like.
if she really was only pretending to try and get kouta's belt back, she was probably also holding back in that fight.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Well Micchi's actions are pretty straight forward, it helps that he expresses what his intentions are. IE doing anything to keep his friends, IE Kouta, Mai, Rats, and the rest, together happy and dancing. He was shaken a little by what his brother showed him, but whatever he saw what ever horror he thought he could help his brother stopbut deep down, Micchi's gonna get really twisted is my bet... Cause as well all know, 'The path to Hell is paved with good intentions.'
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Kogashi wrote: Micchi's gonna get really twisted is my bet
Yeah I can see a big battle between him and his brother or with Kouta.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:
chronoxiong wrote:The Gaim and Malika battle was pretty cool. Definitely one of the highlights of the episode. Malika held her own against Gaim too since it was good to see that Gaim isn't all that powerful. I'm getting confused with Micchi's actions though. He seems to be doing what he wants to as well. Every character has their own agenda it looks like.
if she really was only pretending to try and get kouta's belt back, she was probably also holding back in that fight.
no, she wasn't. she clearly stated that Kouta was more powerful than she tought, so i think it is safe to say they were even.
Lanay
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: TOO SOON!

Post by Lanay »

Shit, Malika is so damn creepy, probably the creepiest one from the rest of genesis-driver holders.

I mean, I don't have any problems with stalker-ish professor, an bro-con director, or a drug dealer, but she's like a machine it's creepy. Especially her empty smiles and expression. And when she henshin'd, her smiles while wearing the mask is so creepy, I can't stop getting chills.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Lanay wrote:Shit, Malika is so damn creepy, probably the creepiest one from the rest of genesis-driver holders.
I think Malika is hot :3

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”