Leonsagara
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Gaim 21 released

Post by Leonsagara »

locuas wrote:
CuervaLocura wrote:
No, you're not. Sure, he's spilling a lot of disgust at Kouta but in the end it's the disgusting truth. He's more honest with Kouta than Micchi and Takatora and I really want to know what made him a disillusioned man, only seeing the grim side of all things.
Except sid does not do it because he feels Kouta deserves to know it or something like that. he does it because he knows that is going to mess with Kouta's head or kouta is going to become upset.

Takatora, on the other hand, is willing to tell him the truth...as long as it is a reaosnable request. He is willing to shre the helheim's secret, but telling a kid about something normal empoyees don't know about? why? i don't even think Takatora would allow it's use unless there was no other option. And if he had told Kouta about it, i think takatora would have explained why it was necessary.

When Sid told Kouta about it, he focused on the fact they had that weapon and it could destroy the city, not why they considered it necessary or in which scenario they would use it. Sure, he is technically telling the truth, but what he is telling Kouta is so basic and open to interpretation that it is the same as lying.
Also, Takatora told Kouta what he did to get him to stop fighting, making Yggdrasil look good. If he had told him about the weapons, it would have had the opposite effect, as we saw.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

But even then, i think Takatora would have been more reasonable with Kouta's concerns about the weapon. Even if they have this weapon, it does not mean they plan to use it any time soon. I wouldn't be surprised if Takatora would have said something among the lines of "we do not intend to use it unless we are certain the town is lost" or that they plan to evacuate the town before firing it.

Again, what sid said was "btw, we have a weapon that can destroy the town. what? of course we are willing to use it! it is "for the greater good" after all *smiles evily*"

THatthey have that weapon ready to destroy the town is not something to feel comfortable about, i would be scared if something like that was in my town, but i don't think they would just fire it to civilians. It is an extremely gray area that needs to be discussed carefully. And while Kouta may still believe it was wrong for Yggdrassil to have something like that, what Sid did was to purposefully make the weapon's existence come as something bad in Kouta's eyes to make sure he kept on going against Yggdrassil.
Nutcracker23
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Kadoya Tsukasa
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryosei
Favorite Band: JAM Project MUSE
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: I Know Right
Quote: Winning is about everything, in reality there's no such thing call cheating, so winning was take whatever necessary to achieve it, that's include cheating.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Nutcracker23 »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:Mai pretty cute here... Seems that Youko are bit foxy.. Don't know how much she puts her trust on both Ryouma and Takatora or they just pawn to her own agenda... Could be like DJ Sagara... Her character was my favorite girl.. She not shown her real emotions ( like Ada Wong from Resident Evil) fantastic episode so far...
Perhaps she might be just mole that work for other organizations or rival corps in order to gain Ryouma trust she just let her self being Ryouma pets and in other hands seems like Ryouma sniffed up her little game, very sad that no one actually loyal to Takatora, they just using him as project leader as he can funding their project... could be the guy in red was Inves King
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Micchi's personality kinda disturbing me, of course if he was given choice between friends and family he would choose his family. But if he knew or see what evil his family doing, he still have rights to prevent them or stop them. Maybe he still doesn't know everything what his brother and Yggdrassill true intention... Takatora might be doesn't know everything happened between Ryouma's true visions.... Sid's wanna expose what Micchi and Yggdrassill know to Kouta.. What will be happened if Kouta figure his best friend brotherlike Micchi was betray him since Micchi knew his brother was a Rider. How much truth that Micchi knew and how much lies that Micchi gave to his friends regarding his backgrounds and Yggdrassill. It's been while I've never see Iyo-chan at shop since Hase inves arc

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”