KR Gaim 21 released

Such a fruit
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Re: KR Gaim 21 released

Post by Knight of L-sama »

Kogashi wrote:Why distrust Urobotchi? He just wants a true happy ending, after all *blood drips freely from his name, problem is the blood isn't his*
Have you read what he's gotten up to in Red Dragon, the RPG that he's playing with Kinoku Nasu (of TYPE-Moon fame) and a few others. The play logs are being put online and illustrated and... :roll:

His first plan of action is to go after Nasu's character's sister and try and kill her because she's too idealistic... (of course the other three players are plotting to take over the world leaving Nasu of all people the only one actually trying to deal the titular Red Dragon). And for the record he succeeded but got killed off in the attempt.

It's a sad, sad day when the master of magibabble is the only sane man in your group.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

I think the Scalar System thing is a pointless weapon; I mean sure, you can blow up the city around you and wipe out the Inves problem should there be too many, but THAT'S IT! Those Cracks appear at random, and what's to say they won't continue to open up? So long as the Overlord Inves stands. And besides, they appear mostly in Zawame City but they still appear elsewhere in the world only at a slower rate. That's a temporary fix at best.

I still can't get a handle on Minato.

You know, I figured Sid would be the one to try and take out Kouta. He, Micchi and Kaito are the only ones who currently fit the final villain category.

The guy who runs the fruit cafe...has planted the seeds of distrust. I really hope next episode Kouta discovers the truth Micchi's been hiding.
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Called it. I knew that Sid will be the first one to lose. I wonder if there is a way for other riders, like Baron to get jinba mode, cos right now, rest of them won't be able to do much.

Some wierd inves hmm? Knew that Helheim forest is not this simple as they told, still i wonder what those 2 things are that Micchi talk about with Takatora, one of them may be that town destruction system, that Sid was talking, other, some kind of space ship to flee from earth?

The fight with bows are pretty impressive and unique, but it is get boring that so many riders have the same weapon, earlier a thoguh that jinba lemon will give him some new orange blade or something, and problem is that it doesn't seem liek we'll be getting some new upgrades. Still, it's only 21 episodes so who knows.
Kamen_Rider_Shiki
Douza Uru Zazaado
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Garo
Dreamy: Malika
Favorite Actor?: Nao Nagasawa
Favorite Band: Uverworld
My boom: Garo
Quote: "Living by supporting eachother is the game called life," so why can't I get a girlfriend?
"Nobody's Perfect," until you fall in love with them.

Post by Kamen_Rider_Shiki »

Weather wrote:Some wierd inves hmm? Knew that Helheim forest is not this simple as they told, still i wonder what those 2 things are that Micchi talk about with Takatora, one of them may be that town destruction system, that Sid was talking, other, some kind of space ship to flee from earth?

The fight with bows are pretty impressive and unique, but it is get boring that so many riders have the same weapon, earlier a thought that jinba lemon will give him some new orange blade or something, and problem is that it doesn't seem like we'll be getting some new upgrades. Still, it's only 21 episodes so who knows.
If my experience with the Digimon X-Evolution movie is any indication, Project Ark is meant to save the people who 'deserve' to live while leaving the rest to fry.

The S-Class Lockseeds give up the unique-ness of Arms for Sonic Arrows. So there's a better chance of watching the non-Genesis Riders fighting and using different weapons than the opposite. Atleast Gaim can still use the Musou Saber.

On a side note, when does Squash go straight to a Rider Kick?
Favorites:
Kamen Rider - Black, Agito, W, Gaim, Drive, Ex-Aid
Super Sentai - Jetman, Megaranger, GoGo-V, Shinkenger, ToQger
Other - Garo, Ryukendo, Rescue Force
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Am I the only one upset that Sid lost? I mean he'd had been talking so much shit before and I just felt like he should have been able to take on Kouta. Even with Jimber Lemon. Also because somewhere inside me I really support Yggdrasil.

Also what does Takatora mean about that thing with defeating Kouta? Does he mean that the only way to feel right with what he's doing it to get rid of the hopes of other. The hopes that there may be other solutions to the problem?
Kamen_Rider_Shiki wrote: If my experience with the Digimon X-Evolution movie is any indication, Project Ark is meant to save the people who 'deserve' to live while leaving the rest to fry.
Yeah, similarly I was thinking of Gods Eater Burst ending. Reminded me of that.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

How about version 2 with Kamen Rider Battride war 2 CM trailer
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

Am I the only one creeped out by the scene between Yoko and Kaito?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:How about version 2 with Kamen Rider Battride war 2 CM trailer
For just the Scholar/Scalar mistake? Seems like a bit of a waste. We can always grab the Battride war 2 cm next week
VerusMaya II
Humongous
Favorite series: Ultraman Mebius, Lupinranger vs Patranger, Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger, Ryukendo
Dreamy: Q
Favorite Band: Calexico
My boom: FFXIV
Quote: veridis quo
Type: INFP Healer

Post by VerusMaya II »

Zack, no, that's not how you use a phone.
we are here to take the blame; to take the taunts and live the shame
we are here to make you feel; it terrifies you, but it's real
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

StereotypeAsian wrote:Am I the only one creeped out by the scene between Yoko and Kaito?
Only if by 'creeped out' you mean 'by how much I wanted them to kiss' then yes... Very creeped out.

@Knight of L-sama, I... was making a joke the combined Urobotchi own words in an inverview where he said he just wants to write a real happy ending, along with the habit of Urobotchi's stories and how it treats even the 'good' people in them.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

Kogashi wrote:Only if by 'creeped out' you mean 'by how much I wanted them to kiss' then yes... Very creeped out.
In a sense, I may see some sparks there.
In the other sense, it's just conventional creepy.
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.

Post by Knight of L-sama »

Kogashi wrote:@Knight of L-sama, I... was making a joke the combined Urobotchi own words in an inverview where he said he just wants to write a real happy ending, along with the habit of Urobotchi's stories and how it treats even the 'good' people in them.
Yeah, and I was bringing up evidence that he's actually worse than his own quotes make him out to be.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
CeronosLive
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by CeronosLive »

VerusMaya II wrote:[ Image ]

You've got to understand. His mother was from a different time.

[Pic spoiler tag'd due to size.]
Spoiler
DarkCrusnik
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
Favorite Band: Team Nekokan
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Ore Ga Unmei Tatakao, Soshti Kati Mesri" -Kenzaki, kamen rider blade

it means: "ill fight fate, and surely win! "

Post by DarkCrusnik »

VerusMaya II wrote:[ Image ]

I disagree, I think thats a pretty smart move, do you think he would hear with all the chaos around him? he put it on speaker and listened to micchi, I do that all the time
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

I think the one kaito looking for was a Rider whose ate the fruits while equipped belt before it turned into Lock Seed
Or the inves that can maintained his human heart and intelligence

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”