MVZ-800
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Video games

Re: KR Gaim 23 released

Post by MVZ-800 »

dancercotillion wrote: They've also made a point of Sagara not being in the same room with Takatora, or I think any of the Genesis riders, but appearing to Kouta numerous times. This is what, the third or fourth time he's shown up to talk face-to-face with the guy? Perhaps he's concerned anyone else will suss him out and attempt to kill him..
He's appeared before both Kouta and Kaito at the same time as well, so maybe there's a hint?
stalydan wrote:
Kuchiri wrote: Remember that 'inbetween' gadget that DJ made.
What in between gadget? The only things I saw him give Kouta were the Kachidoki lock seed and the Dandeliner lock vehicle.
I think the energy lockseed attachment is what's being referred to, but Ryouma already stated it was a prototype stolen from his lab by somebody unknown.
Kuchiri
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: LuPat
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Dreamy: There are alot.
Favorite Actor?: Alot of this too.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Kuchiri »

]Image[/spoiler]

No one noticed this? No one at all.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

I don't know about you, but I notice DJ Sagara's groin each time.
Galada
Go Go!

Post by Galada »

Kuchiri wrote:][ Image ][/spoiler]

No one noticed this? No one at all.
I've noticed it, actually. I don't think this is a gadget per si, but more something that came up during the process of Sagara turning that orange into a Lock Seed. Which probably makes that Lock Seed more powerful than the others since it's origins are different, even though it doesn't uses that other slot.

Also:
Kuchiri wrote:I don't think real world fruit can be converted. If you remember the belts are designed only for the Helheim fruit. I mean it's meant to fill you up just by touching the evil fruits. So unless a new type of belt is created, there probably isn't a way to create locks from real fruit.
It's never said that the belts only accpet Helheim's fruits. What is told, though, is that the Helheim's fruits have all sorts of pwoerful nutrients and energy and all, and the Sengoku Drivers are able to harness those nutrients into power in a harmless form that can be used by humans without turn them into Inves. It is possible that the nutrients of Earth's fruits can also be turned into the same kind of power, but Ryoma simply doesn't know that.

Also, which was the font that you guys used on the Overlord's speech? It's a pretty rad one.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

That thing looks like it would have been in a 1980's CGI effect. Like, Tron should be chowing down on those electroranges while fighting for the users.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I dunno to me it looks like a redesigned Star Wars prop. Like, press the green on the top and it opens up, or spins around making loud noises... or explodes.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Galada wrote: Also, which was the font that you guys used on the Overlord's speech? It's a pretty rad one.
It's a secret. I don't generally give out the names of the fonts I used for anything I typeset.
Skull Rider
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Other rider series
Favorite Band: Maximum The Hormone
My boom: Kamen Rider
Quote: Funya~

Post by Skull Rider »

Ei Ei Ou! If 'Ei Ei Ou' is his war cry, than it's really kill the Kachidoki Amrs debut, lol... Nope, sorry about the bad joke, the debut is awesome! I'm not a fan of a bulky upgrade, BUT, this one really fit in, I dunno why. Maybe from playing to many Onimusha and Samurai Warriors. If Gaim's Kachidoki Arms using a spear as a weapon, he really does reminds me a lot of Mitsunari Ishida retainer - Sakon Shima in Onimusha DoD.
Kuchiri wrote:While the new upgrade is badass and all, Kouta still got his butt handed to him by Takatora where in the last episode Jimber Lemon beat him. So the new upgrade doesn't bring THAT much power.
This was actually, troubled me at first... The fact that he can't beat Takatora while having an upgrade... Then I, and most of us have already realised, he is there not to beat Takatora, but to end the Scalar System BS thing. To see not just Takatora but even Ryouma got things out of their reach, out of their control, was priceless.
Kuchiri wrote:Also it uses up the primary slot so the secondary slot can still be used for Lemon, Cherry, Peach.
I bet we will see a lot more Jimber usage... As I remember, Cherry Energy Lock gave Sid a speed advantage, so perhaps the rest of Energy Lock have an advantage that Kouta can use, depending on the battle situation.

Sorry about the wall of text, sometimes it can't be help. An awesome episode, a really strong one.
Completed : V3, Amazon, Black, Black RX, ZX, Shin, J, ZO, Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Skull Rider wrote:Ei Ei Ou! If 'Ei Ei Ou' is his war cry, than it's really kill the Kachidoki Amrs debut, lol... Nope, sorry about the bad joke, the debut is awesome! I'm not a fan of a bulky upgrade, BUT, this one really fit in, I dunno why. Maybe from playing to many Onimusha and Samurai Warriors. If Gaim's Kachidoki Arms using a spear as a weapon, he really does reminds me a lot of Mitsunari Ishida retainer - Sakon Shima in Onimusha DoD.
I believe it could be, unlike other upgrades such as magnetic states in fourze, the Kachidoki Arms is very practial in it's deisgn. the bulky parts don't make it hard to move and it keeps a good balance of color. it keeps that sense of strength while still looking good when it is in action and there is nothing that feels like it is an extra with no function other than looking cool. hell, even the flags do something (i'm not sure that was the real use for flags during the sengoku era, but i like to think that Kouta using them represents his choice of not using his power to destroy but to protect)
huuthien2911
I am not a number. I am an individual!
I am not a number. I am an individual!
Quote: Subete wo hakaisou, subete wo tsunage
Type: INFJ Counselor

Post by huuthien2911 »

About Zangetsu, i think Kouta didnt use all of his power. Snip
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Stiiiil amuses me how people say Kouta kicked Zangetsu butt, just becos he landed few strikes on him, and after that, Zangetsu stopped his attack, with only one hand, and didn't put that much effort into it. But it does raise a very good question, how Kachidoki goes with Jinba? Is Kachidoki next tier, or is it still the same? It seems to pack more power, with those orange energy burst from flags, and there is DjGun, and we haven't seen everything it can do, on the other hand, now Kouta have 3 lockseed for Jinba, each one, giving him different ability. Still, i think that Kachidoki wins definitely in terms of raw power, also, i like it much more from design than Jimba, plus i have enough of Sonic Arrow.
Greenstalker
Mega

Post by Greenstalker »

Alessar wrote:
Dengar wrote:Maybe Alternate Mai isn't any form of Mai at all but simply took a form based on who's closest to the tree.

Maybe.
For a while I thought she might BE the tree - its projected consciousness - but Sagara calling her first woman kind of killed that idea.
Actually this is still possible. First woman does not need to address a human and in fact more than one instances Earth is called Mother Earth and Ygdrassil is legendary tree that holds world together in some myths's it is Gaia's (Mother Earth) avatar itself so First Woman may refer to tree.
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

It's possible she took Mai's form since Mai was around her all the time.
keikoku01
Complacent masses
Complacent masses
Quote: my wind is eternal

Post by keikoku01 »

I wonder if the lockseeds is from Helheim fruits, why it take form of Earth fruits?

Kamen Rider Taisen footage in the opening:
Spoiler
btw I saw Ichigou, X rider, and ZX doing henshin pose from Showa vs Heisei Rider in opening song. Looks like it's gonna be interesting :D
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

keikoku01 wrote:I wonder if the lockseeds is from Helheim fruits, why it take form of Earth fruits?
I wan to assume that they do that due to the sengoku driver and the fact that humans who only know Earth Fruits are picking them. Like, just as the drivers transforms the fruits into (mostly) harmless lockseeds, it also for lack of a better term, translates them into what humans will understand. IE, an orange, or an acorn, or so on... I have nothing to back up this argument it just is what makes sense to me, which is what I do a lot with background information that isn't given and doesn't hold plot importance.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”