KR Gaim 24 released

Such a fruit
gh0stwrit3r
Kamen Knight
My boom: Grounded

Re: KR Gaim 24 released

Post by gh0stwrit3r »

takenoko wrote:http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showpo ... stcount=24

Looks like someone translated the Overlords language. That's pretty cool.
damn asians and their Smart Brains.

Smart Lady approves.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

So there's a forbidden fruit in this forest and Sagara can take the form of a snake?

SYMBOLISM!
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:So there's a forbidden fruit in this forest and Sagara can take the form of a snake?

SYMBOLISM!
And a first woman?!
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Sooooo I'm guessing whoever gets the forbidden fruit becomes the first man?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Your version of the Bible differs from mine.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

LET'S START A WAR!
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
dgk3593
It's not even funny
It's not even funny

Post by dgk3593 »

Just noticed Jimber Peach didn't have any weapon when Kouta tried it on the rooftop, he was checking if it had any weapon too. But when he transformed from Jimber Cherry to Jimber Peach, the Sonic Arrow was there.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

takenoko wrote:
Conan_Edogawa wrote:So there's a forbidden fruit in this forest and Sagara can take the form of a snake?

SYMBOLISM!
And a first woman?!
exactly!

also, this is what I get for posting before downloading because I watched it raw. I didn't know my splash page got used. whoo!
berry889
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Dreamy: Mana Kazaya
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey

Post by berry889 »

hahaha goofy Kouta is back.... trying peach energy lockseed LOL
demino555
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider W
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Band: J-rock
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: nasuverse
Quote: "Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"

Post by demino555 »

The first thing that came to mind when Jimber Peach's ability was shown.

"Micchi is screwed."

I'm glad the Jimber Arms have enough utility to warrant use even after Kachidoki's introduction. Too bad pineapple and Ichigo won't get that treatment :lol:
My power is EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

After all Snake is Satan... Sagara could be bad guy
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Knight of L-sama »

Michi has officially gone full villain.

Nice to see that the Jimber forms are still getting some use, even with the upgrade to Kachidoki Arms. Though that brings up a couple of thoughts. First is that Kaito needs an upgrade, badly. The second thought is, I wonder what would happen if Kouta used both Kachidoki Arms and the Genesis Core + one of the Energy Lock seeds.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
MVZ-800
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Video games

Post by MVZ-800 »

Micchi is turning into Takatora. A level of obliviousness but with a level head. It's funny.

The Kachidoki blade is awesome. I want one.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

Since Sagara seems to be an Overlord, and that he's playing with all sides, I think he may be the Big Bad at the end, or the final villain, like was Gremlin. Or maybe it will be Yoko. So, the full potential of the Peach Energy Lockseed is psychic, or at least Super-Senses.

Too bad whether Jimber Peach got a Sonic Arrow is inconsistent, but maybe on the firsts times, he just didn't need it, so it didn't appear.

I still think Micchi has the best intention for Kouta, but would rather like if he understood things like him. Maybe Takatora should have proposed him to join Yggdrasil, since it worked with his little brother. Or maybe the three others we're against it since it would means that Kouta would be able to change Takatora's mind about it. At least Micchi realized that those three were up to something. Let see where it got them.
locuas
Crossing a Millennium

Post by locuas »

Strykor wrote: What if, instead of the cracks opening into another dimension, they open to a point in time? Either past or future, not sure when, as the First Woman title could also be from humanity's rebirth. What if Helheim Forest is in truth, a past or future Earth?
i think we already discussed that, and the ruins in the forest suggest that it is not earth. the overlords don't speak japanese and one of them considers it "too simple", so, even if we consider languages evolve constantly, i do not think this is earth in the future because the ruins, the overlords language being too different from our own and their insistence to calling Kouta "human" suggest that this isn't earth.
takenoko wrote: Is Takatora being oblivious to stuff really going to be his thing XD
well...he did miss the giant robot fighting a giant Inves...
i have this mental image of Yggdrassil's offices having hundreds of monitors showing Micchi transforming and Takatora walking around with no idea who Ryugen was.

I love how Kouta is slowly getting out of the control of Micchi, it shows how much he has grown. he trusts Micchi, but he believes he is able to take his own decisions. his belief are becoming more clear and are clashing with Micchi's intentions. He is now out of the control of Yggdrassil. Up until now, despite how much he tried, he was unable to get out of Yggdrassil's expectations. he had an energy Lockseed, sure, but that was still something they could deal with and, even if he had the power, he didn't have the knowledge of what was going on. Until now Kouta was little more than a small problem. there was little he could really do to get in their ways even with an energy lockseed.

Now he knows of the overlords and a way to stop the inves and he has an unknown Lockseed. he is a wild card now. they cannot predict what he is going to do or how much damage he can accomplish. if they can't stop him now, he has a chance of stopping them. just NOW has Kouta become a threat they need to stop.

Micchi is slowly falling on the dark side(pun not intended), he shows the negative traits of someone with authority: he talks down to one of his fellow students mocking that, unlike him, he does not know what is going on. he is willing to hurt his frineds to make them see his way and he keeps on lying them. he is becoming the opposite of Takatora.

I have said this before, but i do believe that Takatora is, in essence, a good guy. he knows this isn't the right thing to do... but he thinks it is THE ONLY THING they can do to save the world. he wants Kouta to fail, not because he is afraid he will stop them, because he fears that Kouta is right and there was anther way, because that would mean his intentions to save 1 billion people would have been an attempt to kill 6 billion people. he can live with the idea he had to sacrifice 6 billion people if there was no other choice. but what if there was another way? then that impossible to take decision would have become something only a monster could try to do in his eyes.

How long will ryouma be able to keep everything unde rhis control? Micchi is starting to show his backstabbing disorder and, if Takatora discovers the Overlords then his plans could potentially be ruined. on top of that, the new lockseed, something he had never seen before, is in the hands of the enemy. normally he would be thirlled by this development...if only it wasn't in the hands of someone who isn't willing to work with him. and if he can't have it, the best he can do is just stop those who get in the way of his research.

calling it now, there is a third overlord.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”