Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Gaim 25 released

Post by takenoko »

http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Gaim_25

This episode made me relike Bravo. I mean, Bravo and Guridon are still comedy relief, but they seemed less annoying and pointless in this episode. Plus the father-son relationship between Oren and Jounouchi was pretty touching.

It's amazing how much Jounouchi and Oren don't know. I guess that explains their behavior in past episodes, but it still seems rather silly.

But still, this was a decent filler episode.

It sounds like the girl from Jounouchi's team is Mia-chan? It's hard to tell because it's not in the captions, and Jounouchi is interrupted as he says it.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Gaim 25 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

It was nice that they slowed down a bit in this episode. Oren really does care about Jounouchi and also Jounouchi really is trying to become a different person now. Sagara is just trolling everyone now. Keep it up man.

Preview

Spoiler
It's funny that we get to see Lemon Energy Arms henshin effect from Baron first than from Duke. Also looks like Micchi finally loses it with Kouta.
Merisusa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: PGSM / Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze / Gokaiger
Dreamy: Nephrite / Yumeria
Favorite Actor?: Masato Wada
Favorite Band: Yuzu / Daft Punk
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: Gekiga
Quote: We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. -Oscar Wilde

Post by Merisusa »

Oh Jounouchi and Oren smacking me right in the feels with this episode! I was really impressed with the actors rapport here, and the father/son connection is adorable. However visually the scene at the end were he was carrying him on his back threw me a bit, because you see that visual trope used a lot in dramas, shojo manga and anime with the main love interests. Maybe they were trolling the yaoi shippers a bit with that one.

The lighthearted silly fight choreography was a nice change from the last few episodes too. Loved seeing Bravo and Guridon playing tag as training! Also Jounouchi was a pretty good looking girl... I liked that the wardrobe crew realized Oren is a detail minded character and gave Jounouchi the whole look down to nail polish and pink lip gloss. (^_^)
gmottl
Mega
Favorite series: Rider-Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: ppgz, mrr, too many
Dreamy: fourze girls, luka
Favorite Actor?: jirou zanki garulu
Favorite Band: nightwish
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: MLP:FIM
Quote: just because you're a genius doesn't mean your a smart guy- PPG narrator
just because i'm an idiot doesn't mean i'm stupid- Spencer Shay

Post by gmottl »

is there a reason why the HD file size is under 200 MB when they're usually 500MB
Anyone remember when the news didn't want to make you punch the nearest thing to you, me neither.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Now that Oren knows about cracks, hopefully he'll be an aid to Kouta. He's past the point where he is threatening anyway.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Oh maaaan, this episode completely destroyed me, it's sooooo good to see Gaim comedy once again, perfect use of costumes, so much ridiculous scenes XD. And finally, Bravo gets to know about cracks, i've said i wouldn't mind if Oren ended up as comedy relief for the entire series, but i'm more for him getting into the center of action, and maybe getting a new form, that would be even better :D.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

gmottl wrote:is there a reason why the HD file size is under 200 MB when they're usually 500MB
It's a mistake. We will put out a new version of it soon.
Karoum
7X

Post by Karoum »

Phoenix512 wrote:
gmottl wrote:is there a reason why the HD file size is under 200 MB when they're usually 500MB
;(
Revorse
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Kiva/Blade
Quote: "For you, there is no finale."

Post by Revorse »

Straight up filler in this mutha.
I wonder what this means for Guridon and Bravo. Will we be seeing more of them when the shit hits the fan? Hopefully.
samelf
7X

Post by samelf »

Still a better love story than twilight. Im guessing this is the last we are seeing of bravo…he probably eats a fruit also didnt he go to the forest once all ready so why is he so surprised?
Karoum
7X

Post by Karoum »

First I want to say I called the gay rider when the fruit theme was announced (totally late to say it now, I know). I love what they did with the character and this ep was cool, but filler.
Galada
Go Go!

Post by Galada »

Phoenix512 wrote:
So that's why the quality is so abnormally shitty. I thought it was a transmission issue.
Dragg
Wanted Pirate
Wanted Pirate
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Gym!

Post by Dragg »

Yes guys, that whole part about Sagara and Ryouma talking about the forbidden fruit didn't happen, even that scene between Kouta and Kaito where they discuss about the Overlords. This is just a filler episode.
Voror
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Post by Voror »

Filler episode, but some interesting developments nonetheless. I was genuinely surprised that Oren and Jounouchi really didn't realize what was going on and actually believed the Beat Riders were the cause of the all the problems. I'd thought he was just promoting a bad image about them, but knew it wasn't true. Curious to see where they go from here with those two, though I'm wondering if something happened to Oren at the end with the face he made.

The fight between Kouta and Oren was pretty funny though. I liked the moment where they were both resting and then just jumped back into it.

Not entirely surprising is that Sagara is apparently playing with all parties involved in some manner, though his expressions when Ryouma started laughing near the end of their scene gives me the impression he really doesn't like them much at all. His outfit reminded me of a snake's skin, though maybe I'm seeing things.

The notion about all the stories about magical and forbidden fruit all referencing Helheim is quite interesting, though it does make me curious as to whether this means those myths are true and that there have been individuals among the human race who were able to gain that power.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

Did Oren really just jumped the crack leaving his belt at home? Forgetting the bike lock?

That can't be good.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”