Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Gaim 26 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Gaim_26

When was the last time you saw a Kamen Rider show where the actors were asked to perform emotional scenes, cry on cue, and be in close-up shots? Quite the turnaround from Wizard last year.

Heh, I think that's the most Iyo-chan has said so far. But like Satonaka, it's not the amount she says, but the economical usage of her words.

When Ryouma is looking at his comparison screen, Barons code is LSDA-02 Baron. LS is obviously Lock Seed. But what would DA be? Haha, Ryouma's expression when he goes "Hmmm?"

Edit: Oh right, Baron got a new form in this episode. Maybe this is me being a dumb guy, but it looks almost exactly the same as his normal form to me? You've got this yellow stuff on top of his red suit, and to me, that wasn't a big enough difference in design.

Second problem, why does his mask look different from Duke's? They're both Lemon Energy Lock Seeds in a Genesis Driver, how does it know the difference? The Genesis Driver doesn't even have a face plate like the Sengoku Driver does, so in theory, the lemon that drops down should be the same as Duke's. It's just interesting to me, since none of the other Lock Seeds work that way. Gaim's is different since he uses a Mix of the fruit, but Baron's situation is no different from Duke's. So I don't get that
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Gaim 26 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

It's because the suit was made last-minute due to Kaito's popularity; Lemon Baron's head had to be made specially for this and so on.

http://henshinjustice.com/forums/showpo ... tcount=931
DaVinci030
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

Post by DaVinci030 »

A little emotional episode for me.

Well looks like Micchi is backstabbing Kouta for making Mai sad (that's one of an emotional scenes) by spawning Inves from Helheim?

Spoiler
Next episode: Takatora transformed into Zangetsu?

WHAT?! Gaim and Zangetsu Shin tag teamed to defend Yggdrasill from Overlords?

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Ah, thanks Mac, no wonder it looks so cheap. I mean, even the title seems inappropriate. The crux of this episode is Micchi's completely expected betrayal, not Baron getting a new suit. I guess this is one of those things where selling toys triumphs storytelling.

I have some trouble keeping track of who knows what. For a while I thought Micchi was in Ryouma's Secret Club for Cool People, but their reactions to him spilling the details on the Overlords in previous episodes probably should have been a hint that he wasn't. I don't even remember how Micchi knows about the Overlords. Didn't he know before Kouta told him?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I'd rather have the episode title refer to Baron's new form than Micchi's betrayal. Yeah Micchi, you are going to take one hard of beating pretty soon. Also if you're going to betray Kouta, believe that you're doing it for the world not because of Mai slapped you for being an asshole in general. I wonder if Malika was still holding back when she fought Kouta again. She easily moved around with no problem after being beat.

Baron Lemon looks like a retread of Mango Arms to me.
SacredCultivator
The Eyes in the Skies
The Eyes in the Skies
Dreamy: Ichimichi Mao
My boom: Fansubbing

Post by SacredCultivator »

Each episode makes me hate Micchi more and more... I mean okay you send Malika to distract him to weaken him, so to speak.

And then you use the distraction of Kouta/Kaito and shoot him in the back when he's vulnerable. Damn Micchi, you're a badass now. Can't fight him head on, so just shoot him in the back when he least suspects it. What a b*tch if I may say. I seriously hope he gets his butt whooped, and I know there'll be some sort of redemption for him and I think there's not redeeming himself for the assery he's been. MOre or less, the reason he is that much more of a dick is from a slap from Mai? Get real. Because things don't go your way...

I can go on and on about him... But I'll refrain.

Spoiler
Am looking forward to the tag team
Merisusa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: PGSM / Akibaranger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze / Gokaiger
Dreamy: Nephrite / Yumeria
Favorite Actor?: Masato Wada
Favorite Band: Yuzu / Daft Punk
My boom: Gekiga
Quote: We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. -Oscar Wilde

Post by Merisusa »

Oh Micchi you are being so shortsighted... Do you really think that Mai will keep smiling after the world with everything she knows and holds dear in it is destroyed? After the slap from Mai his expression reminded me of that one joke in the "I Love Lisa" episode from The Simpsons where you could actually pinpoint where his heart rips in two. Sadly he deserves so much more then a slap.

Not really in love with Baron's new suit, and his fight with the Overlord did little to showcase it. Always happy to see more Malika, and surprisingly Zack/Knuckle is really growing on me. I am intensely intrigued by the possible Takatora back story next week.
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

I was expecting Banana Energy for some reason.
I didn't know what I was expecting.

Damn that's a fly jacket Kouta.

Are we seeing shade of Faiz, guys?
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

You know... I would have preferred Banana Energy. The Lemon Energy Lock Seed is being passed around as often as the Faiz belt!
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Not Delta?
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

takenoko wrote:I don't even remember how Micchi knows about the Overlords. Didn't he know before Kouta told him?
I think he only found out after Kouta told him.

What bother me about him is his logic, say it's true that Overlords has the power to control the forest, which in turn could save the world. Shouldn't he look more into that? Instead he went rage mode on Kouta. If he truly care for Mai, he should focus on saving her future.
Gottis
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Build
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time

Post by Gottis »

Hats off for Sano Gaku and Takasugi Mahiro's acting chops.

But WOW this episode. >_>

I really, really loved it. And I sort of love the path Mitchy's taking but at the same time... JEEZ KID (and it's making it very hard for me to ship him and Kouta, if I'm to be shallow about things.)
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I have a feeling that Micchi probably still knows something that Kouta doesn't.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

It seems that Youko got crush on Kaito.. Maybe she was a potential girlfriend for Kaito. Seeing Kouta and Mai cry makes me wanna cry as well... Damn this episode sure got human drama
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Finally, i missed Baron theme song :D

I don't realyy mind Baron new suit being made quickly and cheap, lemon energy armor looks realyy good on Baron suit, even more than on Duke (blue + yellow still don't work for me). Maybe they will upgrade it with more detail that genesis riders have, or they give him banana energy, would be neat.

Great emotional scenes, it was about time, even Micchi with all his brain, has limits. It was also good that Kouta also got angry at Mai for hitting Micchy, he knows that Mitsuzane only wants the best for her, and yet he still didn't told her the whole truth.

Uuuu, shotting kouta in the back, well that was to be expected, i wonder where will that go from now on.

It's realyy nice to see that scene with Takatora when he was talking with sponsor(?), it shows that he os the most human in the entire Yggdrasil, once he gets to know about Overlords he will be like "abondon the thread, i mean project arc." Soon we will have 3 camps: Overlords, team zawame city (gaim, knuckle, Bravo, Guridon, Zangetsu) and rest of genesis riders with Baron.

Also, Marika want's Kaito "banana", if you know what i mean ;).

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”