2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: UM SNAKE DAD
Favorite Actor?: Inukai Atsuhiro
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: Making music videos!
Quote: We're the Heroes of Our Time

Re: KR Gaim 26 released

Post by Gottis »

Kogashi wrote:20 bucks says that thing Micchi knows that Kouta doesn't, is just how flippin yandere Micchi can get.
He's turning out even more yandere than Kusaka as things are going...
Finished: All Heisei
Watching: Zi-O
bluegreen
Infinity

Post by bluegreen »

takenoko wrote: Oh right, Baron got a new form in this episode. Maybe this is me being a dumb guy, but it looks almost exactly the same as his normal form to me? You've got this yellow stuff on top of his red suit, and to me, that wasn't a big enough difference in design.
To me its more surprising that it looks anything like his normal form since he's using both a new belt and a new Lock Seed. There's nothing in there of Baron's normal equipment. They usually just change the plug-ins but don't change out the belt itself.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

He's nowhere near as assholeish as Kusaka. D: You're just villainizing him more because Mai is more interesting than Mari.

(Take that last part as a joke)
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

I mean for crazy's sake. Micchi gets slapped by Mai, then he turns and shoots Kouta cause 'well it's gotta be his fault.'
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself
Alignment: Neutral

Post by Tuss4 »

Mitsuzane is the Masato Kusaka of this series.

kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Nutcracker23 wrote:is it Red Overlord named Demushu? I thought I've heard it in previous episode
Demushu? Still unsure.. So far this just a captions, yeah I thought I heard the same...
bobgoesw00t
Boyz boyz boyz
Favorite series: Survivor
2nd Favorite Series: AFV
Dreamy: Hikari Netto/Kyouhei
Favorite Actor?: Milla Jovovich
Favorite Band: I have too many atm
My boom: Greyskyshippinh
Quote: Squadala, we're off!!!!!

Post by bobgoesw00t »

GAAAHHH!!! I liked Micchi as a character from the first episode and now...HE NEEDS TO BE KILLED OFF!!! At least IMO. I also liked it when Mai bitch slapped him. YOU GO GIRL, KICK HIS ASS!!! BTW, am I the only one who hopes Mai gets a Driver and a Lock Seed so she can kick ass?
DERP DER HERPITY DERP
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Absolutely hate Micchy right now. That look on his face when Mai slapped him though. It probably shattered his dreams of ever being with her. He's obviously delusional right now.

Preview:
Spoiler
At least Kaito is going to wupe Micchy's ass :)
HarryFA1
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
My boom: GAIM
Quote: "This is OUR stage now!" - Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim

Post by HarryFA1 »

Dengar wrote:
StereotypeAsian wrote:By the way, who's Takatora's boss? Any word on that?
Probably the guys who fund the project. The actual executive is Takatora himself.
Two words: Foundation X!
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

If only it was true, but they probably keep Foundation X for crossovers.

So, once again, Youko/Kaito shipping. I would like it if it would make her shoot Ryouma and Sid while in their Rider Form.

For the Baron Lemon Energy, I think that only that's not the arm is given by the Driver. The plate is just decorative, if it has a real function, then Gaim will lost his Gaim appearance while going Jimber. When it's initialized, it just reveal the programmed form, that's all.
I also heard somewhere that Baron would got Jimber form, but I guess this is what they meant. At least, we shouldn't have Baron Jimber Cherry.

Preview
Spoiler
Finally, it seem like we'll finally got a true team up with Gaim and Zangetsu. I hope it will last this time. The more the series goes on, the more I feel like that the opening scene from eps 1, possible future, will just be some kind of Gaim to annihilate all Invess.
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

Dengar wrote:He's nowhere near as assholeish as Kusaka. D: You're just villainizing him more because Mai is more interesting than Mari.

(Take that last part as a joke)
He's not as assholeish as Kusaka but he's most certainly more off his rocker. Unlike Kusaka Micchy didn't try to purposely pit Banana against Orange. Did Kusaka ever take any cheap shots like Micchy did? However if he continues like this I doubt he'll meet and end so merciful as a neck snapping.
CuervaLocura
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Blade
2nd Favorite Series: DekaRanger
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sigurd
Type: ISTJ Inspector

Post by CuervaLocura »

Well, Micchi's betrayal was totally given away in episode 1. The first scenes, where they talked about the Warring States Era, Ryugen sat on the melon army chair, while Zangetsu knelt besides him. So yeah...Micchi's prolly going to kick Takatora off his chair and will take the project for himself, while Takatora will stay by his side because he's family.
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

CuervaLocura wrote:Well, Micchi's betrayal was totally given away in episode 1. The first scenes, where they talked about the Warring States Era, Ryugen sat on the melon army chair, while Zangetsu knelt besides him. So yeah...Micchi's prolly going to kick Takatora off his chair and will take the project for himself, while Takatora will stay by his side because he's family.
It is the opposite. Zangetsu was sitting on chair and Ryugen was beside kneeling
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Kogashi wrote:I mean for crazy's sake. Micchi gets slapped by Mai, then he turns and shoots Kouta cause 'well it's gotta be his fault.'
DISCLAIMER: This isn't meant to defend Micchi I'm just clearing up a misunderstanding here.

Pay attention, while him getting slapped was something that threw him off guard, he's not going after Kouta because he got slapped. It's becaus Kouta continues to mess up his perfect plan. Remember how he wanted to silently protect his friends from the shadows? How he would quietly manipulate things so that his friends would stay safe as his brother proceeds to nuke the shit out of everyone else? How he honestly thinks Project Ark is the only way to save everyone? How Kouta continues to go against every single preparation Micchi seems to have made? Have I mentioned he's a control freak yet? And THAT is why he goes off the deep end. The Mai thing is just adding fuel to the fire but it's NOT just that. His turn has been long coming, and wasn't caused by just this. In fact, Mai bitch slapping is a sign, not a cause.

He's wrong and a little crazy in the head and needs to be put in his place. But he's NOT shallow.
UltimateCharge
Favorite series: Wizard/W/Den-O
2nd Favorite Series: Goseiger/Dairanger
Dreamy: Yumi Sugimoto -swoon
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Post by UltimateCharge »

Yeah, I like that slowly but surely we have been shown that Micchy is actually, in fact, totally unhinged.

One thing I thought was cool in this episode was that we see that his desire to 'keep Mai smiling' is actually more of a demented control issue than it is a schoolboy crush. He doesn't actually care about her and what she wants, but rather he wants her as some puppet or avatar that can keep him sane as long as he can look at her having fun.

If he went all-out, balls-to-the-wall nuts in the future and we got to infer that his brain had broken in half - I would think that was fantastic haha.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”