KR Gaim 28 released

Such a fruit
Exia117
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa

Re: KR Gaim 28 released

Post by Exia117 »

HarryFA1 wrote: Why did Kaito have his Sengoku driver on when he confronted Micchi?
He's probably been staying in the forest for a while and was using the Sengoku Driver to feed himself. I don't know if the Genesis Driver can do that or not since they never mentioned that in the show. Though it seems kind of odd that Ryouma would make a more powerful driver, but it can't sustain them in the Helheim Forest's environment.

I'm pretty sure that Takatora(batta!) is alive, they didn't actually show him die so you never know if he's gonna pop back up. Anyways, I really hope that Kouta beats Micchi. Which would mean he finds out about what Micchi has been doing on top of obtaining the Melon Energy lock seed. Then he finds Takatora and helps him get his Sengoku Driver back, and both of them confront Micchi and Kouta lets Takatora borrow his Genesis core and Melon Energy lock seed and let them fight it out.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

Congratulations, Micchi. You managed to be more despicable than a white tiger. I don't even know how that's possible, but here's hoping he won't go unredeemed for that.

I actually expected Ryouma to laugh when Sid announced his true attention for the ambition he has. Guess he's not Cake boss after all. Still, it's not like the Crack shutting will hinder their progress much since they can still transverse into it via the bikes.
tr0jance
Infinity
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Fourze
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Mayuko Arisue
Favorite Band: Loaded Diaper
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Imagination
Quote: (silently fades in shadows)
Type: INFP Healer

Post by tr0jance »

I don't think is dead, remember the scene from episode 1 :D
Another think, every driver is unique right? Since both kaito and ryoma are using lemon energy, but totally different forms, excluding gaim cause his version is a MIX.
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

Exia117 wrote:
HarryFA1 wrote: Why did Kaito have his Sengoku driver on when he confronted Micchi?
He's probably been staying in the forest for a while and was using the Sengoku Driver to feed himself. I don't know if the Genesis Driver can do that or not since they never mentioned that in the show. Though it seems kind of odd that Ryouma would make a more powerful driver, but it can't sustain them in the Helheim Forest's environment.

Remember when Kouta first got the genesis core. Sengoku driver kept rejecting the energy lock seed. Probably same goes for the genesis drivers; anything lower than a S class lock seed is incompatible.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

KR_FIA wrote:I actually expected Ryouma to laugh when Sid announced his true attention for the ambition he has. Guess he's not Cake boss after all. Still, it's not like the Crack shutting will hinder their progress much since they can still transverse into it via the bikes.
Sure there are the inter-dimensional vehicles but I can't imagine a researcher using one of them. Also who knows if they figured out a way to properly map where you would come out on either side with the vehicles. Having the stable Crack means they know where they are at in Helheim and can easily return back to their base along with transporting supplies to Helheim. It's really a big deal that the stable Crack is gone.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Wow....I can't stand Micchi more and more in each episode. Seriously, what is his problem now? A taste of power and now he has to be in control? I cannot wait until Kouta finds out and knocks him silly.

I had a theory about why Kaito is still Baron when using the Genesis Driver with Lemon Energy. That maybe the driver picks up on the fact that the user had a "sengoku" form. But then Micchi kinda blew that out of the water. Speaking of Kaito....maybe he knows it's Micchi in the suit? Maybe his thing with Kouta is a "I want to be the one to defeat you" kind of thing? He's a bit of a mystery sometimes.

Also, Takatora isn't dead. I'm almost certain of it. While he might have been naive to the plans of his underlings, I have this feeling that he still planned for it. He just seems like that kind of person.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

Two reason for Baron Genesis henshin giving the same color appearance, Ryouma programmed the belt that way, (knowing it's the theme that define Baron) Ryouma is a man of detail after all. That's the logical reason from a story perspective. (or excuse) The other reason being the obvious, a cheap last minute decision, as they confirmed it.

As for Micchi, I have a problem with his direction as well, but after thinking for a while, it's like he said, "authority". The boy got a taste of ruling.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Yeah, it's just disappointing since the Genesis Drivers don't appear to distinguish between users. At least there was the faceplate for the Sengoku Drivers. Are we to believe that flipping a driver around would reveal a stretch of masking tape with their names scribbled in black marker?

If not, then are there days in Lab Ryouma where Youko grabs the wrong driver and puts on the Duke base armor instead?
novem15er
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Dekaranger
Dreamy: Koyomi
Favorite Actor?: Ray Fujita
Favorite Band: X Japan, SOPHIA
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Imaginary Stories
Quote: "I am... the Oncoming Storm, the Destroyer of Worlds, the Lonely God, the Predator..."

Post by novem15er »

another episode full of awesome. Gaim intensifies.

Takatora is one of the 4 main riders of the series and he's on the opening credits. I think he'll be just fine... I hope he comes back with the old Zangetsu.

also, Oren will be sad if original Melon Rider died.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

takenoko wrote:If not, then are there days in Lab Ryouma where Youko grabs the wrong driver and puts on the Duke base armor instead?
No, you're missing the best idea. Sid winding up in a hot-pink cheongsam with his viking-cherry shit draped over top.
Mandalori
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Dreamy: Koyomi / Rian
Quote: Lost in Thoughts All Alone

Favorite Super Sentai : Goseiger / Kyoryuuger / ToQger / Kyuuranger
Favorite Kamen Rider : Wizard / Gaim / Ex-Aid / Build / Zero-One
Favorite Garo : Yami Wo Terasu Mono / Gold Storm Shou / Kami No Kiba

Post by Mandalori »

I think they just always keep the Driver with them, just in case something happen. After all, they're all equipped with Hammerspace.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

Where are my Viking Cherry, Samurai Melon, Noble Lemon, and Princess Peach sodas, Japan?
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

takenoko wrote:Where are my Viking Cherry, Samurai Melon, Noble Lemon, and Princess Peach sodas, Japan?
You have to call Genesis company drivers to order those:P
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Uhhh.. The Sengoku drivers have different face plates because the people wearing them have different armor. They don't have different armor because of the faceplates. Just because Genesis drivers don't have the face plates doesn't mean they can't have different armor.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron

Post by takenoko »

I just mean the faceplates are indicative of the different drivers and how they will form a different base suit. Yeah, the faceplates don't directly cause them to have different armors, but they do indicate "this is a Gaim belt and will create a blue body suit on the guy"

I guess the Genesis Drivers can have different armors, but how do the users know which one they are? They're not genetically coded like the original Sengoku Drivers, since Micchi can use his brother's driver. I mean, he doesn't have Melon Energy Arms on top of his Ryugen suit.

So the suit is set internally, but with no outward appearance to represent what it is. Seems like a bad design to me when all the Genesis Drivers look identical.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”