Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Gaim 29 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Gaim_29

Oh hullo there, Takatora. No one thought you were dead anyway, so no point in keeping up that pretense.

My, those are some puffy pantaloons.

Oh, so that's why the drivers were made so anyone could use them. I just like how Takatora's just chatting with the king.

Kaito is so tsundere with his "Well, this is none of my business" and then turning around right away to save Kouta from Micchi. Ah, the limitations of pride.

It bothers me a bit that Kouta only uses Peach for its listening properties.

That transition from day to night. Very good.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Gaim 29 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

Looks like Sid was thorough in his plan to get to the Overlords by destroying all of Yggdrasill's Lock Vehicles along with using an abandoned warehouse as his base.

It would have been awesome if Takatora's reappearance would have been him as old-school Zangetsu facing off against Micchi as Zangetsu-Shin but oh well.

History is repeating itself again.

I wish I had someone would work my real job while I'm off saving the world like Kouta does.

Demushu escaping to Zawame City signals the death flag most likely.
Arigomi
Save the life
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Board Games

Post by Arigomi »

We need a drinking game for whenever Micchi's plans go awry. Despite recognizing this pattern, he still hasn't learned to create backup plans.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Micchi is an arrogant d-bag. He won't admit that he needs backup plans as his initial plan is so perfect.
Jigoku_Eternal
Favorite series: All Kamen Rider
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Rikako Sakata
Favorite Actor?: Kenji Matsuda
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Jigoku_Eternal »

Every episode I dislike Micchi, always the backstabber. Kouta found out the hard way never turn your back on him.

Should have known that Takatora was still alive.

Micchi better watch his back now!
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

That focus on Micchys face whenever Kouta is mentioned is great. I cannot wait for him to have swift retribution delivered.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Ok, soooo the main big bad boss is not that evil heee? Still he has his point of view that puts him as an antagonist, but at least, what he say make sense.

I realyy wonder how long Micchi will keep at it, it wouldn't suprise me if after dehenshining as Shin Zangetsu, he would be like "genesis riders forced me to that, they would kill Mai or whatever if i didn't helped them." It would also be nice, that when cat will finally get out of the bag, Micchy would go completely the other side, like when he talks with Sid. He would be even more of an asshole, if after Kouta finding out about it, he would still hang out at they place with Mai, but telling Kouta to be quiet about it, becos that would break Mai heart. I realyy want him to become villain, making everything go haywire from the shadow, at least as they won't make him a crybaby, like that orpchenoc from that club in Faiz.

Hooo, Overlord in town, maybe we will get finally some death in civilains, it was quite some time.

Right now i realised some thing, right now, its hard to get an upgrade in this series. You can get regular lockseeds from forest, but they are nothing compared to energy lockseeds, which only Yggdrasil produce, and it doesn't look like they will be handing new genesis drivers anytime soon, the other one is Sagara with his earth fruit lockseed, buuut onc eagain, he need to be in a mood fo rit. So, unless Bravo steals Sid driver and cherry energy, i don't see him getting an upgrade, i know i've said that i would be glad even in him being purely comedic character, but it's still a shame that he can't keep up with top tier. Well, everything can happen i guess.
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

This show, man, this show.

All I can see are Faiz comparison now.
Kouta -> Takumi
Kaito -> Kiba
Micchy -> Kusaka
Takatora -> Delta
dualvision1984
7X
Favorite series: MagiRanger
2nd Favorite Series: Den-O
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Favorite Band: JAM Project
Quote: The meaning of the journey lies within the journey itself - Eijiro Hikari, Kamen Rider Decade
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by dualvision1984 »

It is good that Takatora is alive and well. It is also a good point on the writer's end that he let Roshuo and Takatora talk tp each other. It will give some sense to the viewers the perspective of the denizens of Hellheim Forest on what is going on.

With Micchy, from the start, I have a feeling though that either he will betray Kouta/Gaim or he will become the main antagonist as I see it on the opening sequence of Episode 1. Remember that the head script writer mainly writes anime before Gaim so we can really expect to see a supposedly ally/bestfriend will become the main antagonist because of his personal feelings with the girl or interest in his life.

Still, I will be excited to watch this episodes and the upcoming ones.

Henshin! Orange! On Stage!
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

takenoko wrote:Kaito is so tsundere with his "Well, this is none of my business" and then turning around right away to save Kouta from Micchi. Ah, the limitations of pride.
It, it's not like he's doing it for Kouta's sake! B-Baka. *storms off while blushing*

So wait, we've got Tsundere Kaito, Yandere Micchi, cold outside because he cares too much Takatora (sorry, forgot the -dere for that)... So what's Kouta? Deredere?
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Damn... Why Zangetsu Micchi so sturdy? Every rider would be de-Henshin even Takatora was dejected. His fucking luck was Demushu going riot.. This is the third time since episode 5 and 11 that Rider Battle goes extremely riot.... Kaito was being like See no evil and hear no evil. He should tell Kouta about Micchi....

I think wikipedia gone wrong since they wrote " Ryouma was set trap for Kouta"

It should be Micchi and Sid was plan to set trap for Kouta

Spoiler
How about Takatora lost his trust and turn back against humanity. Sure plot getting interesting and sad
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

now I get to wonder stuff to myself for however long it takes to be revealed:

1) I think it's safe to assume Kouta gets the forbidden fruit (something like that in a series like this just screams "use me to access your super mode!"), so is it going to be an apple, since it's a forbidden fruit in a magic forest, or, since it's supposed to rule over the whole forest, is it maybe something with multiple fruits at once?

2) if that fruit IS what gives Kouta his super mode, will his super mode end up being all white, like Roshuo is? perhaps being all white is how you identify the king of the forest, and it's also why not-mai is dressed in all white, since it seems they've been implying she's the will of the forest or something, and is what chooses who gets the fruit.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault

Post by takenoko »

It seems like Kouta will get the forbidden fruit, but I kind of hope he doesn't. It's just too obvious, since he's the protagonist. And I'm also sick of Gaim having three billion forms compared to everyone else.
Tuss4
Train man
Favorite series: Faiz
Dreamy: Ayame Misaki
Favorite Actor?: Myself

Post by Tuss4 »

Duuude, are we not going to talk about that ending? This series hasn't really disappointed me so far.

CeronosLive
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by CeronosLive »

Plot twist: Gridon gets the forbidden fruit.

It's fairly obvious that it seems like there's similarities between the White Overlord and Takatora.

...But is it just me or is there also similarities between Demushu and Kaito, and Micchi and the Green Overlord?

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”