Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

KR Gaim 30 released

Post by takenoko »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Gaim_30

Kazuraba Kouta believes in the enslavement of sentient robot life for petty household tasks. Do you want this man to be your hero?

Barack Obama for Kamen Rider 2015.

What do you want me to say? The main plot has halted to a standstill while we let Toei indulge itself with its cross promotionfest (And on the 30th episode anniversary too!). At least older sister's hair was cute.

At least spring has finally reached Japan and we can see some flowers blooming. No more dry ass grass.

Alternate joke: This week Gaim gets help from Pepsiman to defeat his enemies, brain guy and yagi inves.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Re: KR Gaim 30 released

Post by Phoenix512 »

It would have been ironic if Kouta was just unconscious and was about to die and decided to replay this memory about how he found a lost robot.

Ryouma decided to go the Gero route a little bit but unlike Gero, he didn't die in the robot body.

Too much red/blue and reboot mentions in this. Sure it's a crossover but you don't need to spam it throughout the whole thing.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

The only thing that would've made this perfect is if, when Kouta pushed the button, it was timed with "RAISE UP YOUR FLAGGGGGGG!!!".
Alas. The music used was good, though.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

Kouta: welp, my awesome robot friend doesn't remember me anymore, so he can go do his movie that never mentions me. guess I may as well not mention him ever again, either. like how I didn't mention him once in the two weeks between now and that fight I'm going to have had in the far off future of last week's episode.
Klanoyt
Mega
Favorite series: Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: All Kamen Riders
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Klanoyt »

Kazuraba Kouta believes in the enslavement of sentient robot life for petty household tasks.
I'd like to be Kouta because of this. Makes me focused on "saving the world" instead of being asked to wash dishes. :p
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

This ep isn't anything great, the whole thing about pet dog having same name was waaay too cheesy. Also i don;t realyy care for kikaider, and also for his design, and also Hakaider, we got 2014 and Hakaider have a simple red mouth. Shame we had to stop the plot for this, of course Lord Inves is sleaping, or got drunk and is sleeping in a trash container or god know where. Maybe if ep was 30 minute long or something like that, then it would be a little bit better, becos it wouldn't feel rushed, still it's nothing compared to Inazuman in Fourze. We want to get good crossover, we need it between 2 shows, that were already established, like gaim x toQgers.
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Dear lord this episode was stupid. The connection to the lost puppy, that young Kouta and the puppy had the red and blue blankets, that Ryouma put his brain in the robot for no reason other than 'well you know, there's a brain there', that they set it 'two weeks ago' which I don't know when that was ><... But at least, it was only one episode. At least it wasn't an arc, and just a tease/filler of little importance.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

The two weeks ago thing was mentioned in the first few seconds of the episode.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Kogashi wrote:that Ryouma put his brain in the robot for no reason other than 'well you know, there's a brain there
I had to read up on it but, apparently Hakaider always ran with a human brain piloting him; he wasn't an full android like Kikaider was.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Ryouma was fucking sick man!.. This episode also show how stupid Kouta and Ryouma was.
Kouta can't even read simple English word like Reboot. Ryouma taking out his brain for no reasons.
Last edited by kyoichikiller90 on Wed May 21, 2014 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

While it did put the main plot on hold, I kinda enjoyed this episode. For all it's worth, we got some nice peace time at home.

Ryouma must have some good stuff going on there, with the fast healing and hair completely intact.

Looking forward to next episode where everything gets back to business.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:Ryouma was fucking sick man!.. This episode also show how stupid Kouta and Ryouma was.
Kouta can't even read simple English word like Reboot. Ryouma taking out his brain for no reasons.
To be fair, it is another language. That's like someone putting a word in kanji in front of you and telling you to read it.
StereotypeAsian
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Ultraman Leo
2nd Favorite Series: Ultraman Nexus
Favorite Actor?: Takano Hassei
Favorite Band: Bon Jovi
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Toku in general
Quote: 热忱之心不可磨灭,体恤弱者,互相帮助,无论与哪国的人们都能成为朋友。不要丢掉那份感情,纵然这感情被背叛过几百回,这是我不变的愿望

Post by StereotypeAsian »

Ryouma is officially the best mad scientist character ever
That's all I gotta say
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Hmmkay maybe 'stupid' was a harsher word than I meant... but it was still a dumb episode XP
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Owh come on... I mean how come he can read and pronounced "Charmant" correctly. It wrote alphabetically not in katakana.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”