KR Gaim 31 released

Such a fruit
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Re: KR Gaim 31 released

Post by OOOKaiser »

MVZ-800 wrote:I'm surprised nobody came to this conclusion, but what if the First Woman is only a spirit... and happens to be the female in the tomb?
I was thinking of that too it would be interesting if the female in the tomb was the first woman o.o
Flying-gg
Adventure
Favorite series: Garo, Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim, Blade
Dreamy: Kaoru
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Flying-gg »

Actually, that was the first thing I thought the moment he mentionned his deceased lover.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

OOOKaiser wrote:
MVZ-800 wrote:I'm surprised nobody came to this conclusion, but what if the First Woman is only a spirit... and happens to be the female in the tomb?
I was thinking of that too it would be interesting if the female in the tomb was the first woman o.o
Huh. That would be interesting. Well if that's the case, then what about Mai?
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

She looks different in the shadow. If Hageniya Jin wrote the script for the movie I have a bad feelings. Afraid it will become Gaim + Kikaider.
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

Kikaider's definitely not in the movie.
ichi_hikari
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Whoa. Neo is an anagram of One. Whoa
Quote: -

Post by ichi_hikari »

actually i think Roshuo lover is the blue rider that stand beside kiwami gaim on the summer movie preview.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

I mean the storylines... Some Riders may have good movie and bad series.
I mean Hibiki bad series but good Movie Kabuto good series bad Movie Den-O (Except Ore-Tanjou and Final Countdown) Good series bad Movie. Kiva good series bad movie. Decade tend to be bad series but Good Movies. W good for both series and movies except Movie taisen core. OOO good movie but bad series. Fourze still sickening 2 episodes arc plot but still good story and movie( except Movie taisen ultimatum) Wizard shitty series and movie. And I hope it is not happen for Gaim. Gaim have good storyline.

As this episode lot of people said that Sid's death was too brutal. And for my opinions it still not violence if won't show some bloods with wet chunk or his arms or head flew off from that wall.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:If Hageniya Jin wrote the script for the movie I have a bad feelings. Afraid it will become Gaim + Kikaider.
Jin Haganeya didn't write the Kikaider special, that was Nobuhiro Mouri.
(Strangely enough with how I loved said Kikaider episode but, really disliked the ToQer special).
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:Hibiki bad series but good Movie
Uh, okay, different strokes for different folks, but I'm sure this opinion is just an oddity.
OOO good movie but bad series
My head has literally exploded like an overripe melon.
KR_FIA
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by KR_FIA »

Instead of Sid's death, I think I am more surprised how Roshuo handled it. Instead of just sending Sid out of the spot even if he persisted, he instead gave him a grim death.

But oh joy, the sheer power displayed for Takatora's view. What a sight indeed! I don't think I have seen strength from major villains of Hei-sei riders at the very least. It's pretty much Roshuo's way of stating "No one steals from me".
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

I don't know if this is an after wizard effect but, this is the first KR series that I can't wait fot its next episode... (I only watched Decade, Wizard, W yes I'm pretty new at KR Series)
MVZ-800
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Video games

Post by MVZ-800 »

dancercotillion wrote: My head has literally exploded like an overripe melon.
OVERRIPE SUIKA ARMS!
KR_FIA wrote:Instead of Sid's death, I think I am more surprised how Roshuo handled it. Instead of just sending Sid out of the spot even if he persisted, he instead gave him a grim death.

But oh joy, the sheer power displayed for Takatora's view. What a sight indeed! I don't think I have seen strength from major villains of Hei-sei riders at the very least. It's pretty much Roshuo's way of stating "No one steals from me".
I thought it was more of a dispatching due to his cockiness - Sid thought he'd easily be able to take down Roshuo after they stood against Redyue and Demushu, but clearly not. Roshuo crushed him like the ant he was.

At least when (or if) Takatora makes it back, he knows what they're in for.
Nutcracker23
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Kadoya Tsukasa
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryosei
Favorite Band: JAM Project MUSE
My boom: I Know Right
Quote: Winning is about everything, in reality there's no such thing call cheating, so winning was take whatever necessary to achieve it, that's include cheating.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Nutcracker23 »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:
As this episode lot of people said that Sid's death was too brutal. And for my opinions it still not violence if won't show some bloods with wet chunk or his arms or head flew off from that wall.
Huh? What else you want to show? a violence in a kid program slots? Put some chainsaw from fourze switch to cut enemy's head
Spoiler
Like cut off Ultraman Taro's head or being pecked to death with some blood something like that?

Violence still violence no matter with or without blood spills. brutal? I think they won't go far to show that kind of stuff... I remembered when KR agito movies show Gills got his arms cut off. It still no blood. guess Toei still consider who was watching the show beside kids.

Sid's always blew me off most of the time when he interfered Kouta. but his death seems to be unnecessary because his goals seems to be unclear to me. Why he betrayed Takatora and Ryouma, no backstory, history and why he came to Zawame city, why he sets Inves games to beat riders beside collecting data, sold Lock Seeds to bunch of thugs and modifications of lock seeds. beside to obtain the Forbidden Fruit to gain power like God. Why he hate Kids so much, why he enjoyed slaughtering kids. Ironically He enjoyed killing Inves Hase easily but at the end it was Roshuo the Inves king that taking his life so easily.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I don't think we need a backstory for Sid. I mean he's just a goon who wanted to be the top dog. He just like proving that he's able to flaunt his power over people who were below him. You don't really any complex motivations for Sid and save it for people like Ryouma or Takatora.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

Phoenix512 wrote:I don't think we need a backstory for Sid. I mean he's just a goon who wanted to be the top dog. He just like proving that he's able to flaunt his power over people who were below him. You don't really any complex motivations for Sid and save it for people like Ryouma or Takatora.
I would enjoy seeing a backstory for Takatora or Ryouma.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”