Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: KR Gaim 31 released

Post by dancercotillion »

What kind of backstory could Takatora have? He's the eldest son of a powerful family, raised from birth to be a leader. He works at Yggdrasil Corporation and has fabulous hair. Barring some yet-to-be-revealed character point, I think the flashback we already got (plus all the things he's said about his personal values and emotions) pretty much tells us everything we need to know about who Kureshima Takatora is.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

Okay. Maybe not Takatora. Perhaps Yoko?
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

Yay! They finally bumped off someone else.

Honestly, I didn't care much for Sid after he stopped selling locks and was just Ryouma's henchman.

I prefer more complex villains, but Ryouma seems to becoming the standard villain mastermind.

So we're about 2/3 through the series now. Hopefully we'll get some new revelations and awesomeness now.

If this story is analogous to the Garden of Eden, maybe Sagara is actually God?
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

More likely he's the snake honestly.
FangTrigger
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Decade
2nd Favorite Series: OOO
My boom: Kamen Rider Sentai
Quote: Impossible is nothing.....Master everything!

Post by FangTrigger »

dancercotillion wrote:What kind of backstory could Takatora have? He's the eldest son of a powerful family, raised from birth to be a leader. He works at Yggdrasil Corporation and has fabulous hair. Barring some yet-to-be-revealed character point, I think the flashback we already got (plus all the things he's said about his personal values and emotions) pretty much tells us everything we need to know about who Kureshima Takatora is.
I think that there could be a good backstory development using the same tropes you stated, barring the one about his hair.

-eldest son of a powerful family, raised from birth to be a leader.
Was that his original ambition, or was it something that was drilled into him? What dreams did Takatora have growing up? Did Micchi's birth change him at all?

-He works at Yggdrasil Corporation
How did he learn of Helheim? Was it something his father exposed him to or Ryoma? What was his first experience like fighting the Inves?

Depending on who's doing the writing, you could make a great backstory from this.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

Lunagel wrote:More likely he's the snake honestly.
He's so totally the snake, there is no mistake about that.
MVZ-800
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
My boom: Video games

Post by MVZ-800 »

Didn't he have a snake form travelling up to Demushu and Redyue in the cave?
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Like I said before. Snake is Satan, Sagara are no good. Talk about Garden of eden, are you guys so sure that this series really imply with those elements? First Woman might be not related with Eve from Bible.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Actually, strictly speaking, Biblical Satan is not evil. He's an antagonist, someone who gives people choices to see what they do. He's a very loyal servant of God. The conflation of Satan with Beelzebub came much later, and then further conflation with Lucifer came even later than that, thanks in no small part to non-Biblical books like John Milton's Paradise Lost and Dante Aligheri's Divine Comedy.

So yeah, Sagara could be Satanic in that sense. It would fit with his modus operandi of giving Kouta pep talks or new gadgets, then watching the fallout.
Flying-gg
Adventure
Favorite series: Garo, Faiz
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim, Blade
Dreamy: Kaoru
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Post by Flying-gg »

ChibiZyuJin wrote:I don't know if this is an after wizard effect but, this is the first KR series that I can't wait fot its next episode... (I only watched Decade, Wizard, W yes I'm pretty new at KR Series)
No two parts eps + good story = great show !
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

dancercotillion wrote:Actually, strictly speaking, Biblical Satan is not evil. He's an antagonist, someone who gives people choices to see what they do. He's a very loyal servant of God. The conflation of Satan with Beelzebub came much later, and then further conflation with Lucifer came even later than that, thanks in no small part to non-Biblical books like John Milton's Paradise Lost and Dante Aligheri's Divine Comedy.

So yeah, Sagara could be Satanic in that sense. It would fit with his modus operandi of giving Kouta pep talks or new gadgets, then watching the fallout.
Not to mention that the snake isn't actually Satan. The snake was, well, the snake. Did you know that in the bible, the snake used to have legs? Do you know why it lost them?
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.

Dengar wrote:
dancercotillion wrote:Actually, strictly speaking, Biblical Satan is not evil. He's an antagonist, someone who gives people choices to see what they do. He's a very loyal servant of God. The conflation of Satan with Beelzebub came much later, and then further conflation with Lucifer came even later than that, thanks in no small part to non-Biblical books like John Milton's Paradise Lost and Dante Aligheri's Divine Comedy.

Not to mention that the snake isn't actually Satan. The snake was, well, the snake. Did you know that in the bible, the snake used to have legs? Do you know why it lost them?
Well the answers in here
Spoiler
Nutcracker23
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Kadoya Tsukasa
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryosei
Favorite Band: JAM Project MUSE
My boom: I Know Right
Quote: Winning is about everything, in reality there's no such thing call cheating, so winning was take whatever necessary to achieve it, that's include cheating.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Nutcracker23 »

I agreed with dancercotillion. Satan just a loyal God servant before he was forsaken. He doesn't want to bow to Adam and believe he was great creature than Adam. which make him tempted Eve to pluck the forbidden fruits and eat together with Adam.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim

Uh oh, Okay... Enough with religion topics. This isn't the place what we argued for... I admitted I was wrong at the first place. So I hope we can made up our mind to stop this. Since some of us here maybe have different religion and opinions. So enough my friends... Have a great weekends
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Dengar »

Alright, let me just leave it with a parting note then to clarify:

Nowhere in the book of Genesis is there ever any actual mention of Satan. Even assuming that the serpent was actually Satan in disguise, then God's punishment of the serpent would make absolutely no sense.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”