Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Re: Gaim & Wizard: The Fateful Sengoku Movie Great War relea

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

At least this movie not sucks compared to Super Hero Taisen. Like Epic failed when Seki Toshihiko not Voicing Den-O
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DekaBreak »

This was fun but Ultimatum does it better. I'm surprised because Fouze was never my favorite but I preferred the Fourze wrap-up. The Haruto Koyomi thing is SO beautiful here. The Gaim bit was fun too, but it took the action to another parallel setting like most Taisen movies do, I prefer an in-universe link up. Takatora is always awesome, saving the boys to protect the drivers.
HarryFA1
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
My boom: GAIM
Quote: "This is OUR stage now!" - Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim

Post by HarryFA1 »

Jeez, Haruto is such a lazy asshole. Instead of travelling the world, searching for a way to revive his lost friend whose soul is trapped within an inanimate object (like a certain coin-themed Rider). He traveled the world, searching for the right beach to dump his lost friend whose soul is trapped within an inanimate object. And yeah, I get that the message of the Wizard section is letting go, but he was already 99% of the way there anyway. If Eiji was there at the beach scene, he probably would've smacked Haruto upside the head.

Also. Woo! Eat a dick Kaito, you don't got shit on Kouta!
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

I thought the finale (durr) of the TV show always implied that Haruto was looking for a place to deposit the Koyomi ring; not revive her?
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Also reviving Koyomi would have gone against her wishes anyway. She was dead once already and brought back. There's no reason to bring her back a second time.
HarryFA1
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
My boom: GAIM
Quote: "This is OUR stage now!" - Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim

Post by HarryFA1 »

Really? I could have sworn in the finale that he was going the Eiji route. But if not, why the hell did he need to travel the world? Why not just bury it where they met? Or where she died? Or at that swingset? There are a million better places he could have buried her than just some random beach.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

More important things. Why aren't anyone warn Nitou from plucking those fruits? Khimaira might turned something terrible than cannibalistic phantom.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

HarryFA1 wrote:Really? I could have sworn in the finale that he was going the Eiji route. But if not, why the hell did he need to travel the world? Why not just bury it where they met? Or where she died? Or at that swingset? There are a million better places he could have buried her than just some random beach.
I dunno. Because they needed Haruto to be somewhere to run into the Decade stuff, I guess.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:More important things. Why aren't anyone warn Nitou from plucking those fruits? Khimaira might turned something terrible than cannibalistic phantom.
Because they don't know about that yet at the time. The movie happen just before episode 11.

There was a line in the movie saying that Haruto himself couldn't let go of Koyomi and thus his trip around the world was him being unable to let go of Koyomi.
meljta
Infinity
Favorite series: Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Sentai and Riders
Favorite Actor?: Junya Ikeda
My boom: Japon
Quote: Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reings, yet by the blade of knights, maikind was given hope.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by meljta »

this movie was a good one!!!
my favorite part: Akiko and Ryuu-Kun of course with her slipper and his don't ask me question! my favorite rider after Den-o
We are the two-in-oneKamen Rider
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

takenoko wrote:Toei discovered the golden fruit of non-canon movies early on and have rarely given them up since. That way, they can pay one of their B writers to do the movie while their main writer works on the TV series. I think it really shows with the quality of most Rider movie stories. I don't think I need to mention that the Butcher had nothing to do with this movie.
Except all of the movies since AT LEAST Decade have all been part of the main canon. Any inconsistencies you find are just that, inconsistencies. Doesn't stop them from being canon.
Netto no Zen-Aki
Gabu
Favorite series: Sentai
2nd Favorite Series: Rider
Quote: "We cannot change the past, for it is written in stone. So we look to the future, for it has yet to be written."

Completed:
KR- Ryuki, Kabuto, Kiva, Den-O, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive
Sentai- Deka, Magi, Bouken, Geki, Go-On, Shinken, Gosei, Gokai, Go-Bust, Kyouryu, ToQger
ETC- Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire, Garo, Garo: Makai Senki, Garo: Yami

Current:
Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
Kamen Rider Ghost

Post by Netto no Zen-Aki »

Catastrophe: Best part for me is Takatora starting Fourzes catch phrase before realizing he is above it all.

-Yep, that was pretty hilarious.

KR_FIA: And Mitsuzane telling others to count their sins. Oh, the irony.

-It's all fun and games until you become a sinner.

HarryFA1: If Eiji was there at the beach scene, he probably would've smacked Haruto upside the head.

- I could see that happening, but only because it would be the stick/staff he hangs his pantsu on to dry and would be completely on accident while he's observing something. Or he tosses it aside, hitting Haruto while trying to save someone who is drowning.

As for my own thoughts on the movie, I thought it was good for what it was. Wizard part was dark yet humorous like the series itself. Nitou being Nitou was a welcomed sight. Wasn't expecting the three mages at all, so that was a surprise. I forget, Koyomi was normally in white, correct? Other than that, seeing the "White Mage" outfit shrunk down to her size was pretty funny. Oh, and Nitou getting eaten in the end was rather silly.

Gaim part was good when you put into account how early it was set in the series. I mean, look at what happened in the OOO/W crossover for movies that make shit up. Anyone remember "Gil"? That aside, Ieyasu was rather eccentric and trying to transform into Gaim in such a small place was stupid yet got a chuckle out of me. Also, did anyone else notice the purple coins on his waste-belt thingy? I kept trying to see if it was the PuToTyra coins.

When Wizard got into the mix, I was enjoying the action scenes. And when Nitou messed up and thought the Wizard-Arms Gaim was Haruto/Wizard, that was funny and I practically busted out laughing when Haruto called Nitou out and said, "You did that on purpose." Also, the Rider-Arms sound board was insane to follow. I loved how the OOO-Arms had the "TaToBa" sound bit to it.

All in all, the movie did what it was meant to do: entertain people and make fan boys need new pants. Oh yeah, Mai was in this movie too.
DracusDemonica
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: Decade
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
My boom: Gaim!
Quote: Ichigeki in the Shadow
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DracusDemonica »

Netto no Zen-Aki wrote:Also, did anyone else notice the purple coins on his waste-belt thingy? I kept trying to see if it was the PuToTyra coins.
do you mean here? I think those might actually be the glasses he was wearing when he tried to use Koutas belt.

Spoiler
StagBeetle
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Agito
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider BLACK
Dreamy: Kazashiro Miu
My boom: everything...

Post by StagBeetle »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is probably the only time Gaim did a Rider Kick.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito
Alignment: Lawful Good

Post by Dengar »

*cough*Pineapple arms*cough*

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”