Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Re: KR Gaim 32 released

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Next time let's rock this bitchin Mitsuzane... Sagara admit he was the devil after all.
I'm afraid Kouta sacrifices his humanity and become an Overlord if he overuse Fruit Basket many times. Just like Kenzaki and Eiji... From Daidaidaidai Shogun into Daidaidaidai Mao....
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Knight of L-sama »

ChibiZyuJin wrote:I think Kiwami Arms is based on Oda Nobunaga's armor.
I still preferred it when he was chanelling Masamune Date 8)

That being said, helmet pointiness aside I actually like Kiwami Arms design. Everything else has essentially been armour (some heavier and bulkier than others) over the base suit so Kiwami streamlining things along with changing the base suit actually makes a nice visual contrast. As for the chestplate, it is a bit busy but not too bad. Just don't focus on the individual designs and take it as a whole.

In plot developments... it's official. Sagara's new name is DJ Kyubey. Though with comparisons... Kouta is reminding me of Eiji at this stage. But the lighting in that scene (The Last Temptation of Kouta?) was interesting, especially the way the bright light focused on Sagara washed out the colour in his eyes a bit and made him look very serpentine. Interesting that Takatora seems to be happy to just hang out with the Overlord King for the moment. You think he'd be a bit more proactive or at least trying to do something.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
Nutcracker23
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Kadoya Tsukasa
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryosei
Favorite Band: JAM Project MUSE
My boom: I Know Right
Quote: Winning is about everything, in reality there's no such thing call cheating, so winning was take whatever necessary to achieve it, that's include cheating.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Nutcracker23 »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:Next time let's rock this bitchin Mitsuzane... Sagara admit he was the devil after all.
I'm afraid Kouta sacrifices his humanity and become an Overlord if he overuse Fruit Basket many times. Just like Kenzaki and Eiji... From Daidaidaidai Shogun into Daidaidaidai Mao....
Whoa! It's like climax arc of the series.. I hope it won't end very soon. I'm sorry but what is Dai Mao?

If Shogun was General or Warlord what is Mao.?
Ryouga
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by Ryouga »

Its something like king, and since others mentioned he is basically a king now I assume that's correct.

Anyway I assume Sagara is literally a chaos character and nothing else, his goals are the part that isn't clear as he could be creating a wild card to evolve humanity, could be doing it to kill off the overlords, he may need chaos to survive or to power up the apple.

Either way the overlords do not freak out over him like they do with humans so they must have known him a while
toni2212
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Luka Milffy
Favorite Actor?: Hidenori Tokuyama
Favorite Band: Psychic Lover
My boom: Ogino Karin
Quote: "Time travel isn't confusing, it's Toei that makes it confusing" - me

Post by toni2212 »

Spoiler

Guess this makes sense for Kiwami Arms now.
Knight of L-sama
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Shinkenger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: Luka Millfy
Quote: It is a place that dwells in the memory of those who still dream of its ancient glory. A world revered for its beauty, mystery and danger. On a planet of endless adventure such a land is known as El-Hazard. If your spirit has wings to travel, even across the breadth of a thousand, million night, imagination will guide the way and the gates of El-Hazard will always be open to you.

Post by Knight of L-sama »

Nutcracker23 wrote:. I'm sorry but what is Dai Mao?

If Shogun was General or Warlord what is Mao.?
Alternate romaji would be maou or maoh. Demon King. Dai would be large, or in this context great.
Welcome to the Sea of Chaos!
stalydan
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Tendou (Kabuto)
Favorite Band: Versailles
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: Now, count up your sins!

Post by stalydan »

I loved this episode for its brilliant build up to Kiwami Arms. You've got Kouta making a (literal?) deal with the Devil for more power, Kaito bringing together the Beat Rider, the Charmant Mercenaries and Yggdrasil riders to become and actual team, Micchi being a dick still and Ryouma going to visit the moon for a couple of weeks.

I've got to say that Kiwami looks much better in the show than it did in stills. It looked too odd but when you get a proper look at it (especially that glorious cape), it looks pretty good. It does worry me though that this power will lead him on a downward path now.

One thing I didn't know until now is that Redyue is female. Cool but honestly I would have never guessed before now.
demino555
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider W
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Band: J-rock
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: nasuverse
Quote: "Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"

Post by demino555 »

Is it just me, or did Toei editing department mess up at around 15:40? :lol: part of Peach's head just disappears under pavement for a few seconds.

And still to date, I have yet to see a debut episode as insane and bloodpumping as cosmic. Kachidoki came real close though.
My power is EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!
hisakuya
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Alignment: Neutral

Post by hisakuya »

I honestly say the armour design is quite bad. If they are going for a samurai design, they at least make the skirt longer. The shoulder pads looks out of place. It should gone traditional samurai shoulder pad design or maybe segmented shoulder pads. The boots should have simulated knee pads and shin guards look which can be eaasily achieved by painting that parts in different color.
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

kyoichikiller90 wrote:Next time let's rock this bitchin Mitsuzane... Sagara admit he was the devil after all.
At least I'm not the only one who thought of this.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Man! I'm sure Tamshii having hard time to produce the SHF Kiwami. Especially in the eye part
DekaBreak
Kamen Knight
Favorite series: Nexus
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
Dreamy: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
Favorite Actor?: Sumi Tomomi Jiena
My boom: Japanese Language
Quote: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

Post by DekaBreak »

I hope we don't get into a Silver Final Form streak. Kiwami is SO Wizard Infinity. then again it was based of Nobunaga's Armor, and with a historical legend of that skill, surely the gracefulness would be there. I really like where this is headed to, and WHAT THE HELL IS SAGARA?

Any Sentai staff on this series? The Sentai-style 5-rider teacup was good. We just were missing Blue. Too bad Gaim was gone. But hey, it was still the Red who brought them together, and the pink takes notice. Samurai show. Shinkenger reference with subversion? Since the Shinkengers were much less twisted than these riders are, especially Takeru and Mako. Forgive me, I have never gotten over Shinkenger to this day.
Roz JC
Infinity
Favorite series: KR Kabuto
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: State of Spiritual Nothingness Makes Even Fire Itself Cool

Post by Roz JC »

demino555 wrote:Is it just me, or did Toei editing department mess up at around 15:40? :lol: part of Peach's head just disappears under pavement for a few seconds.
Haha. Good spot! Had to go back and have a look at that.
hikoboshi
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: kamen rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider blade
Dreamy: sakurai yuuto
Favorite Actor?: yuichi nakamura
Favorite Band: V6
My boom: japan
Quote: 「最初に 言って おく、俺はかなり強い !!!」

Post by hikoboshi »

start from 18:18 i convince my self that i watch kamen rider series not super sentai series
where five people again a monster and then the strongest come with weird head piece and silly chest piece and kill the monster easily :)

over all i like the story, can't wait for the next week :D

and the best line said by jounouchi "Do not.....underestimate a patissier." :lol:
hikoboshi
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: kamen rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider blade
Dreamy: sakurai yuuto
Favorite Actor?: yuichi nakamura
Favorite Band: V6
My boom: japan
Quote: 「最初に 言って おく、俺はかなり強い !!!」

Post by hikoboshi »

ViRGE wrote:And while Kouta is now the more powerful one, Kaito is still the more forceful one.
well said, man
i agree :)

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”