KR Gaim 36 released

Such a fruit
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Gaim 36 released

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

DekaBreak wrote:or MAYBE, just MAYBEKida for making Wizard SO lazy with all his fillers,
Hey, not every filler was Kida's fault; Daisuke Ishibashi didn't help either.
MVZ-800 wrote:Are there any set photos? Like when Hase and Sid died? They got flowers...
I don't have the exact quote but, it seems Yuki Kubota (Takatora) just put down something like "Hey brother, good fight".
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Guys, please refrain from mentioning anything about flowers in the future. They are spoilers in a way.
andyreal
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Post by andyreal »

Non crank up yet....
Nutcracker23
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Decade
2nd Favorite Series: GARO
Dreamy: Kadoya Tsukasa
Favorite Actor?: Konishi Ryosei
Favorite Band: JAM Project MUSE
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: I Know Right
Quote: Winning is about everything, in reality there's no such thing call cheating, so winning was take whatever necessary to achieve it, that's include cheating.
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Nutcracker23 »

It's funny when Micchi said " I'm fed up with you jerking me around" I might have wrong idea here LOL
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Nutcracker23 wrote:It's funny when Micchi said " I'm fed up with you jerking me around" I might have wrong idea here LOL
You mean like jerk off.?
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
Alignment: Neutral Good
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

If Takatora were really dead, in Gaim, we'd see his body destroyed in some way... Saaaay a fiery explosion or crushed in between stone walls.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Maybe Sid's still alive in his rocky coffin.
OkiiInu
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Quote: "All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players." - Willy Shakes
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by OkiiInu »

takenoko wrote:Maybe Sid's still alive in his rocky coffin.
Petrified Cherry Energy Arms?
Kogashi
Yggdrasill Dog
Yggdrasill Dog
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Shinkenger
My boom: OK KO Let's Be Heroes
Quote: Man should not live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise.
Type: ENFJ Teacher

Post by Kogashi »

Nah, he's stunned. Ya stunned him just as he was waking up. Japanese seed-sellers stun easily. Remarkable character, beautiful plumage.
READING TOO MUCH INTO THINGS![/size] including random over analysis rants on pop culture, and Tokusatsu series reviews, if Toei gets off my back for long enough. Also follow on twitter @R2TMIT, or facebook.com/R2TMIT
HarryFA1
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: W
2nd Favorite Series: Gaim
My boom: GAIM
Quote: "This is OUR stage now!" - Kouta Kazuraba, Kamen Rider Gaim

Post by HarryFA1 »

A bit late but just wanted to say that I actually got little bit teary-eyed when Kouta & Takatora were talking. Just the both of them blaming themselves over how far Micchi has fallen & just being in a state of disbelief over it all. The scene was treated in such a way almost as if someone had died, & in a way someone did, the Micchi we knew at the start of the series is long dead, now there is only Mitsuzane.

Also, pretty unsure whether Takatora is actually dead this time but I think one thing is for certain, we won't be seeing Zangetsu come back again any time soon.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Sometimes, I throw a folded-up blanket on my cat. He doesn't move, he just goes to sleep and is fine after, like nothing happened.

I have a feeling Sid is exactly like my cat.
OkiiInu
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Quote: "All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players." - Willy Shakes
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by OkiiInu »

dancercotillion wrote:Sometimes, I throw a folded-up blanket on my cat. He doesn't move, he just goes to sleep and is fine after, like nothing happened.

I have a feeling Sid is exactly like my cat.
Something tells me that if you force squashed your cat inbetwixt two slabs of granite; he wouldn't respond in the same way as under a blanket :lol:
flamefire28
ZECT
ZECT
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: gotta be Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Lee Min Young MissA
Quote: I am the destroyer of all.

Post by flamefire28 »

Gamera Ramen wrote:I don't even know where to begin with this episode. The Great Melonbowl, Kouta and Redue's fight, Takatora...and of course, the disappointment when the preview came around.
The main event. Kureshima vs Kureshima. Really great to see OG Zangetsu again, and outpacing an Energy Rider no less! Very well done, and that outcome...I hope we get closure on that, considering what happened last time they were given such a fate.
Kouta vs Redue. Very interesting to see that Kouta had the power to match Redue, who is unfortunately quite the slippery little bugger. Though now I'm even more confused on what exactly it was that Sagara gave Kouta--was it the Forbidden Fruit? Is it something somehow derived from that? Is it something unrelated? Does Roshuo still have the fruit to give? Has the show not answered that, or was there something I missed? It'd be really lame if everyone was in such a heated battle for the golden fruit and at the end Sagara's just like "sorry I gave it to Kouta months ago lol." Especially interesting was Redue's remark about "You don't even know what your power truly means!"
Not looking forward to next week's episode, especially if it doesn't take place just after this one. I don't want to wait 2 weeks to see Kouta's reaction to what he finds when he gets there! I liked the Toqger crossover, but the Kikaider ep just left me ?with a sour aftertaste. Fruit soccer is not something I'm looking forward to. At least it'll be Ryouma's return from space? Maybe?
Please don't screw up this late in the game, Gaim. You've been doing so well so far, but the unabashed filler is not cool.
If I had to answer I would say that Roshuo took out a seed from the fruit which formed the kiwami key. Also that could kind of explain kiwami's ability to use weapons from all the fruits since it's a seed and not the fruit itself it has the potential of all the fruits.
Yes the filler gets annoying, extremely when it has nothing to do with the series of events and doesn't take place in sequential order in the episode lists
Image ImageImage
DarkraiOfDoom
It's Time for Buster
It's Time for Buster
Favorite series: TensouSentaiGoseiger
2nd Favorite Series: Fourze
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pie
Quote: What is game night?
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by DarkraiOfDoom »

Spoiler
jeeze, you think that because gaim's apparently going to be shorter than other rider season's (apart from decade), that they'd kinda, ya know, /avoid/ dumb filler episodes? especially considering that since it's a movie tie-in, and zangatsu has been shown to be in the movie, then the entire dual between batta and micchy's epic finale was... completely ruined since we know he'll just be alive later anyway? i dunno...
List of KR/SS shows I've watched:

KR: All heisei era series bar Hibiki.

SS: Dekaranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Go-Onger, Shinkenger, Goseiger, Gokaiger, Go-Busters, Kyouryuuger and Akibaranger (unofficially).

Currently watching: KR Gaim and Tokkuger.
flamefire28
ZECT
ZECT
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: gotta be Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Lee Min Young MissA
Quote: I am the destroyer of all.

Post by flamefire28 »

DarkraiOfDoom wrote:
Spoiler
jeeze, you think that because gaim's apparently going to be shorter than other rider season's (apart from decade), that they'd kinda, ya know, /avoid/ dumb filler episodes? especially considering that since it's a movie tie-in, and zangatsu has been shown to be in the movie, then the entire dual between batta and Micchi's epic finale was... completely ruined since we know he'll just be alive later anyway? i dunno...
no I don't believe any filler tie-in episodes have taken place in sequential order with the episodes kinda like how every filler happened like a week before the previous episode or something like that.(at least for kikaider)
Image ImageImage

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”