Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Re: KR Gaim 36 released

Post by andyreal »

The narrator will explain to next episode.
Spoiler
Kaito finally got his stand alone episode for at least happened since Ashihara Ryou and Akiyama Ren

Resident Evil moment come to Zawame city just like Raccoon City.
OkiiInu
Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players." - Willy Shakes
Type: ESFP Performer

Post by OkiiInu »

flamefire28 wrote:
Gamera Ramen wrote:I'm even more confused on what exactly it was that Sagara gave Kouta--was it the Forbidden Fruit? Is it something somehow derived from that? Is it something unrelated? Does Roshuo still have the fruit to give? Has the show not answered that, or was there something I missed? It'd be really lame if everyone was in such a heated battle for the golden fruit and at the end Sagara's just like "sorry I gave it to Kouta months ago lol." Especially interesting was Redue's remark about "You don't even know what your power truly means!"
If I had to answer I would say that Roshuo took out a seed from the fruit which formed the kiwami key. Also that could kind of explain kiwami's ability to use weapons from all the fruits since it's a seed and not the fruit itself it has the potential of all the fruits.
I get the feeling that there's more to it than just the Kiwami/Fruits Basket Arms. Didn't Roshuo say that only one person was worthy of obtaining the Forbidden Fruit, and that the forest would choose? So maybe the forest already chose Kouta and Redue knows/saw/understands that. He hasn't been able to tell Roshuo yet... I'm guessing that he ends up getting died before he can talk to Roshuo about it, then Roshuo gets pissed cause the forest chose Kouta instead of himself, which sets off the battle between the two of them while DJ Sagara watches from the sidelines chuckling (still don't understand his stake in the whole thing). Kouta gets the beat down, Micchi has to intervene cause he doesn't want Roshuo to have it, so Micchi and Kouta kill off Roshuo together; then the two of them are left to battle it out and Takatora returns in the final fights between Micchi & Kouta to stop Micchi from getting died and everyone lives happily ever after :)

Maybe?
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

This episode was great. The fight between Mitsuzane and Takatora was awesome. Just wish that Mitsuzane would go back to who he was at the beginning of the show. I'm hoping that Takatora isn't 'dead' in the water. That whole 'Takatora's dead, wait he's alive, oh he's dead again' thing would be weird.

Damn it Kaito. I was liking you a lot more.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

If Takatora is dead, then his death will signal a final change in Micchi's personality. Whether it locks him into a further villainous path or snaps him out into some kind of redemption, I have no idea; but given this show... probably whichever is most tragic.
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

dancercotillion wrote:If Takatora is dead, then his death will signal a final change in Micchi's personality. Whether it locks him into a further villainous path or snaps him out into some kind of redemption, I have no idea; but given this show... probably whichever is most tragic.
If Takatora is dead that means no redemption for Mitsuzane. At best he will die to redeem himself.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Does anyone see a happy ending for Mitsuzane? Seems kind of doubtful to me in any scenario. I mean, the one Overlord that died as his human shield basically foreshadowed his ending, in my opinion.
hikoboshi
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: kamen rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider blade
Dreamy: sakurai yuuto
Favorite Actor?: yuichi nakamura
Favorite Band: V6
My boom: japan
Quote: 「最初に 言って おく、俺はかなり強い !!!」

Post by hikoboshi »

after so long
i finally can see Takatora transform into kamen rider zangetsu again
but, could be the last :(
I'm hoping that Takatora isn't dead in the water

the review for the next episode is めんどくさい !!!
filler tie-in episode again? It's very annoying :evil:
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

ChibiZyuJin wrote:If Takatora is dead that means no redemption for Mitsuzane. At best he will die to redeem himself.
That's what I mean, though. He's crossed a line which is usually pretty inviolate, and whether he can live with himself over it remains to be seen. Is murdering his brother Micchi's rockbottom, or does he still have further to fall? What could be worse than this?

Being complicit in the previous attempt on Takatora's life made him go a little nuts, but actually doing the deed himself is going to destroy this poor kid.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Well, he still hasn't made his move against Mai yet. People are already comparing him to Kusaka. So...
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

I don't see a happy ending for Mitsuzane. Seeing the 'death' of his brother could put him into shock or make him crazy. Either of those isn't necessarily happy.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

I don't see a happy ending for Mitsuzane too. You know, he triggered few death flags.
andyreal
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Post by andyreal »

People actually get Burn :evil: when luck always sided Mitsuzane. like Light Yagami, I'm sure he really didn't get happy ending
Spoiler
most tragic death ever. good things about rumors regarding Takatora's "Death"
Yay!
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

dancercotillion wrote:Sometimes, I throw a folded-up blanket on my cat. He doesn't move, he just goes to sleep and is fine after, like nothing happened.

I have a feeling Sid is exactly like my cat.

I did the same to my cat. But she got angry and avoided me for three days ( probably the blanket too heavy for her) I just did it accidently.

Sometimes I felt like Redyue will be the next one to go, it seems like he/she raise the death flags little by little. Like his quote "looking forward to you" that usually happened in sentai eg : Escape, Delu-knight
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

I'm getting sick of Redue; hopefully they'll kill her off soon. Honestly, the Overlords haven't been that interesting.

Ryouma hasn't been in it in a while. Is his actor tied up in other projects?

Now, I actually like movie tie-in episodes if they actually fit into the plot. They did that well in W and Den-O. We'll have to see with the upcoming episode, but so far the tie-ins have been interruptions to the main story and could be removed and not missed.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

takenoko wrote:Well, he still hasn't made his move against Mai yet. People are already comparing him to Kusaka. So...
Yeah except Mai has also been infected by Kouta's hope virus so he'll probably have to put her out of her misery as well.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”