MVZ-800
7X
Favorite series: Dairanger
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Gaim
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Video games

Re: KR Gaim 36 released

Post by MVZ-800 »

Just re-watched. Takatora's catch phrase is now "I see". He says it three or four times.
demino555
7X
Favorite series: Kamen rider AGITO
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider W
Dreamy: Natsumikan
Favorite Band: J-rock
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: nasuverse
Quote: "Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"

Post by demino555 »

This episode gives me a horrible horrible feeling. I just pray that I'm wrong about my theory.

Spoiler
Someone said that Roshuo might have given Kouta the fruit of knowledge's seed. What if he's not turning to an overlord? Maybe something more? What if he's turning into the tree that makes the next forbidden fruit?
My power is EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME!
chronoxiong
Salami Commander
Favorite series: Shinkenger/Gokaiger
2nd Favorite Series: Double
Dreamy: Keiko Kitagawa
Favorite Band: One Ok Rock
Alignment: Neutral Good
Quote: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule over everything." -Tendou Souji

Post by chronoxiong »

Yeah this episode I enjoyed. It got intense and I could feel the tensions flare. The fight between Mitsuzane and Takatora was pretty cool although it looks like both of their suits looked exactly the same so I couldn't tell who was who in their Rider forms. If there's a slight difference then someone let me know.

Loved the Keiko Kitagawa commercial! Glad to see her being a successful actress.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Just look at the weapons they used along with Shin's one shoulder pad.
Fraggoth
That's so ridiculous
That's so ridiculous
Quote: "Child of the Sun! Kamen-! Rider-! BLACK-R-X!"

Post by Fraggoth »

As they say, "They aren't dead until you see a body."

I did like Kouta's explaination/rationalization for Micchi's behavior- snowball effect from small lies, to his brother, to himself, to his friends; how it's all gotten ridiculous and completely out of hand. It really nails it on the head. I have a certain degree of pity for Micchi, but his best case scenario is being turned into a vegetable, a-la Katejina Loos of Victory Gundam.

But yeah, great fight. I gotta say, I've been REALLY impressed with Kamen Rider Gaim, moreso than I ever thought I would. I love the way it's been taking lots of influences from various past series- starts off a bit Ryuki, shifts to a more Kabuto vibe when the nitty gritty Yggdrasill stuff starts, the Overlords are a massive homage to the Grongi of Kuuga, then when the Overlords start talking you have a Blade-esque thing going on, and the interpersonal drama of late has been kinda Faiz. It's really been quite good.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”