Dreamy: Iwashimizu Luna
Favorite Actor?: Miura Ryousuke
Favorite Band: Aqua Timez
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Ore Sanjou
Quote: Finish what you leaved undone

Re: KR Gaim 38 released

Post by andyreal »

The fate of Rica and Rat was left cliffhanger since last three episodes. What happen to them was still remained unknown after Redue found out they try to release Akira-neesan.
Kamen Rider Raven
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: Double
2nd Favorite Series: Kabuto
Dreamy: Shotaro
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kamen Rider Raven »

Kouta's definitely holding back. It's not that unbelievable really. Take someone who's been a really close friend to you for ever and then deal with them trying to kill you. You know he's dangerous, but it's still hard to attack someone that you share such a bond with.....well unless you're batshit insane like Mitsuzane. Still.

It was rather dumb to send Mai out shopping with the only guy who can't henshin. I know it was for drama and pretty much to show that Mitsuzane is Batshit Insane™ though.

I'll say this much about Gaim...every time there's been a break or interruption in the plot, when they come back they really seem to make up for it.

I really don't know where this "shorter series" stuff comes from. Sure it feels like we're reaching endgame, but seriously, it's felt like endgame for the past month or so.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Kamen Rider Raven wrote:Kouta's definitely holding back. It's not that unbelievable really. Take someone who's been a really close friend to you for ever and then deal with them trying to kill you. You know he's dangerous, but it's still hard to attack someone that you share such a bond with.....well unless you're batshit insane like Mitsuzane. Still.
I say just replace Kouta with Asakura. Problem solved.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

So what, Asakura can steal food from Takatora's fridge? XP
berry889
7X
Favorite series: Kamen Rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Black
Dreamy: Mana Kazaya
Favorite Band: Dir En Grey

Post by berry889 »

what I dont understand was that Peko can withstand a low level Overlord-class Inves attack and just get knocked down... they supposed to be stronger than normal human and could kill human with just a couple of blows... yet what I've seen in this series most of the Inves can be kicked and dropped down by just a mere human... Unlike in Showa series where all of the riders were cyborgs, they are a lot stronger than a normal person... Is this meant that Heisei's monsters weren't strong like their Showa's counterpart?
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

berry889 wrote:what I dont understand was that Peko can withstand a low level Overlord-class Inves attack and just get knocked down... they supposed to be stronger than normal human and could kill human with just a couple of blows... yet what I've seen in this series most of the Inves can be kicked and dropped down by just a mere human... Unlike in Showa series where all of the riders were cyborgs, they are a lot stronger than a normal person... Is this meant that Heisei's monsters weren't strong like their Showa's counterpart?

Weeell, the thing is that regular inves are foot soldier like schocker troopers, granted they are stronger, but they are still just an animals, big, heavy, slow, with bad balance stupid monsters, getting kicked and dropped by a rider that had already some battles (i don't think i've seen them going rider kick in human form on inves in beginning) doesn't suprise me, also Micchy might have specificaly told him to not use a lot fo force unless he would order him, thats why he was gentle with him (at least from the overlord point of view). About difference in power between showa and heisei kaijin, weeeeell let's jsut say this.... Matured Worms....yeaah, those hax bastards (still, riders are also hax). But seriously, i don't realyy recall kaijins being that easily kicked down or thrown down, i mean, those are still suprise attack, so that makes them confuse and they 're losing balance, i have yet to see showa, but heisei got some realyy tough kaijins.
hikoboshi
Number 6
Number 6
Favorite series: kamen rider 555
2nd Favorite Series: kamen rider blade
Dreamy: sakurai yuuto
Favorite Actor?: yuichi nakamura
Favorite Band: V6
My boom: japan
Quote: 「最初に 言って おく、俺はかなり強い !!!」
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by hikoboshi »

now michii can beat Kachidoki Arms, Kiwami Arms, and Baron's Genesis Transformation at once.
what a story -__-
give me a break man
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

hikoboshi wrote:now michii can beat Kachidoki Arms, Kiwami Arms, and Baron's Genesis Transformation at once.
what a story -__-
give me a break man
if you took the time to read the other posts you would see there's actually some logic to that.
AxemYellow
I'm a ghost... wooo~
I'm a ghost... wooo~
Favorite series: Gekiranger, Ryuki
2nd Favorite Series: Magiranger, OOO
Dreamy: Katou Yakumo
Favorite Actor?: Mizushima Hiro
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTP Architect

Post by AxemYellow »

Great episode. Poor Peko! I wish they had developed Mai more as a character; it's difficult to feel for her.

Ryouma is awesome as usual.

It seemed to me that the Takatora hallucination seemed out of character - indeed more like Micchi himself.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

AxemYellow wrote:Great episode. Poor Peko! I wish they had developed Mai more as a character; it's difficult to feel for her.
they're been trying to develop her more lately.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

andyreal wrote:The fate of Rica and Rat was left cliffhanger since last three episodes. What happen to them was still remained unknown after Redue found out they try to release Akira-neesan.

Weeeeel, they are probably still in they room... A boy, and a girl...in a room...aaaaaaalone....for quite some time...... Yeaaaah..... Brats must be dancing like crazy O.o
Philip Aldraine
Kamen Knight
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Quote: Koko kara wa ore no sutēji da!

Post by Philip Aldraine »

Really great episode. I'm glad that Ryouma is back. I was starting to miss him. Kouta needs to stop holding back. Mitsuzane has gone insane and has started to see Takatora's ghost. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Currently Watching: Ex-Aid, Kyuranger.

'Once you've seen the light, you can never go back to the darkness!'
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

Conan_Edogawa wrote:did Urobuchi said Zangetsu would be like Ouja.... but did he ever say it'd be Takatora?
I dunno, if you ask me Takatora was more of an Ouja than Mitsuzane ever was.

You know? Scary? Unstoppable? Stay the hell away from that guy or you might die?
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Oren was more of an Ouja for the longest time, really; both guys showed up at the worst times to take a gigantic shit all over what everyone else was doing.
Dengar
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool
Favorite series: Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Agito

Post by Dengar »

Hahaha, can't deny that. The question becomes "What defines an Ouja anyway?"

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”