Dreamy: Mayuko Arisue
Favorite Band: Loaded Diaper
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Imagination
Quote: (silently fades in shadows)
Type: INFP Healer

Re: KR Gaim 38 released

Post by tr0jance »

I never knew going insane would make you unstoppable, Am I the only one thinking this episode and the ones before it, (except the soccer thing) are kinda short, I mean scenario based.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I don't quite understand what are saying by it's short, scenario-based wise.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

He killed his own brother of course so he's unhinged now. But what the hallucination of Takatora said was right. Sooner or later Mai will get in his way and he'll have to kill her which I'm really worried about. But you got to give credit to Mitsuzane he's become more experienced in fighting in Zangetsu Shin but I guess being crazy helps that too. Plus Kouta is still holding back since he thinks he can still save Mitsuzane.
Kuchiri wrote:Are we entering endgame? It feels like we are entering endgame.
We probably are entering endgame if there's only like 44 episodes then I assume it should probably end next month.
ChelseaChampion
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider W
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider Blade
Dreamy: LUKA MILLFY
Favorite Band: 24Herbs
My boom: Happiness
Quote: "Black Wing Sleeping Here Forever"

Post by ChelseaChampion »

I don't know about any of you guys but I just hate it that its so convenient that Mai and Peko, aka the ONLY guy who doesn't henshin(besides the shop owner), went to get supply(?) together. Minimally, they should have have got Zack to go along. Micchi easily captures them because of this. I rather see Zack put up a fight and lose to the Overlord and have Mai captured then how she was captured in this episode.
Drop. Fire. Gemini. Burning Divide
Lunagel
Mofu~
Favorite series: Magiranger
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by Lunagel »

OOOKaiser wrote:
Kuchiri wrote:Are we entering endgame? It feels like we are entering endgame.
We probably are entering endgame if there's only like 44 episodes then I assume it should probably end next month.
Seriously guys, get off this shorter series schtick. Nothing we've seen up to this point indicates that Gaim will be shorter. You're just going off of rumor and not looking at the facts. Speaking of which:

http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2132954872778396101

The Drive Driver is scheduled to go on sale in the first 10 days of October. If you think there's only going to be 44 episodes, that puts us at August 31st. There's no way in hell they're going to release a Driver a full month after the series begins. Rough guess, Kamen Rider Drive will begin September 28 or October 5th, giving us 47-48 episodes, about normal.
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

Until there's an air date for the new guy, let's stop with the episode count crap. I had enough of it weeks ago and don't need it again.
kyoichikiller90
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Favorite series: Kamen Rider Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: KR Agito/Kabuto
Dreamy: Akiyama Nana
Favorite Actor?: Hongo Kanata
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Alignment: Neutral Evil
My boom: ONORE DECADE
Quote: Ore wa hitori dake jubun da. Dare mou tomete nai, dare mou jama wa saseru nai. Sa... Omae-tachi kakatte koi yo.
Type: ESTP Promoter

Post by kyoichikiller90 »

Haii. Phoenix-sama
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Post by dancercotillion »

Jeez, it really didn't hit me how many Lemon Energy seeds were running around until today. Three all out at once? Goddamn, Ryouma, I'm all for redundancy, too, but this is ridiculous. Three Lemons, two Cherries (well, ONE now...), two Peaches, and still just the one Melon.

Despite Kachidoki and Kiwami being hella awesome, I'm really anxious still to see Jimber Melon. I want to know what special awesome power it has! Kill Micchi and take his Melon Energy, Kouta; that is your purpose.

And I absolutely love the Team Baron summer styles. They couldn't just have the three of them slowly abandon the uniform, nope, they went and made lighter-weight, sleeveless versions of the jackets, with the epaulets properly moved in and everything. (I'm confused why Mr. Knuckleman and Corpse Boy are still bothering with the uniform at all, considering Kaito broke up the team and abandoned them months ago.)
CeronosLive
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger

Post by CeronosLive »

You know, before episode 36 I was hoping that Micchi would come to his senses... but after that?

Boy needs to die. D:<
DrowningFishy
Rank Gone due to timeline changes
Favorite series: Kamen Rider
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Quote: "Silly Kaijiu. Kicks are for Riders!" - hunter-urufu

Post by DrowningFishy »

CeronosLive wrote:You know, before episode 36 I was hoping that Micchi would come to his senses... but after that?

Boy needs to die. D:<
Thanks to Micchi I got the funny farm song stuck in my head. Well it seems even more fitting with this emp. Wonder how he would snap if his brother isn't dead for good this time.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Remember, energy lockseeds are still strong, very strong, and Kiwami don't have the defence of Kachidoki, also, they gear is half tech half magical/supernatural, it don't suprise me that they could get some power up due to user emotions.

Ok, Micchy is completely on the insane side, i don't think that he will snap out of it, well unless he would be dying and then his sanity would return, but i kind of want him to go in a big crazy explosion.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

Weather wrote:...Kiwami don't have the defence of Kachidoki...
Kouta withstood redyue's attacks from two episodes ago and that was when he wasn't holding back since she said some things to get him pissed off. Kouta is still holding back because he still believes there's still the Micchy he knows somewhere in that insane mind.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

seeing Micchi this crazy, I just think back to around the start of Gaim. Urobuchi said that Zangetsu would be a callback to Ryuki's Ouja. My friend said he didn't feel that was right, since Takatora's not that cruel, but the thought occurred to me:

did Urobuchi said Zangetsu would be like Ouja.... but did he ever say it'd be Takatora?
flamefire28
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kamen Rider OOO
2nd Favorite Series: Kamen Rider W
Dreamy: gotta be Luka Millfy
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
My boom: Lee Min Young MissA
Quote: I am the destroyer of all.

Post by flamefire28 »

OOOKaiser wrote:
Weather wrote:...Kiwami don't have the defence of Kachidoki...
Kouta withstood redyue's attacks from two episodes ago and that was when he wasn't holding back since she said some things to get him pissed off. Kouta is still holding back because he still believes there's still the Micchy he knows somewhere in that insane mind.
The stats of kiwami has slightly less atk/def strength than kachidoki, but makes up for it with mobility and weapon usage.

so about this episode, micchy has gone off the deep end, kaito is weakened, kouta holding back, ryouma is back (yay).
something that catches my attention is why do they really even need food, Zack is using a mass production model of the sengoku driver which works on anybody so why isn't zack just feeding his group some lockseeds and i'm also pretty sure if they explore they'll find dead kurokage troopers with belts intact, kinda like what takatora did and then that raises the question of where is the other belt takatora used. I absolutely loved takatora in this episode, seeing him during the scenes he came in he looked so epic and cool especially during the scene where he says mai will get in his way

now about the battles, the 1st battle with ryouma was alright to me i liked how ryouma was able to handle everyone until kaito came in, and for the micchy battle, epicness for micchy since he caught mango punisher and used it to deflect kaito's arrow. I only disliked that kouta is still holding back if he didn't hold back and kaito wasn't wounded micchy would have never won. can't wait to see the next episode.
Image ImageImage
ChibiZyuJin
Team Gaim
Team Gaim
Alignment: Neutral
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by ChibiZyuJin »

Quick Note: Yes, going batshit insane can make you more powerful in real life too. Since your brain goes haywire, there is nothing to limit your muscle power and if our bones and connective tissues were more sturdy, we could all punch through walls. And since you probably do not feel that much pain(yea your body can shut down your pain receptors too).

Kaito is wounded and Kouta is naive so against insane Micchi, they haven't stood a chance

Nice to have Sengoku back.

Why you send mai without a guard... Oren could help Mai...

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”