The Mysterious girl

Such a fruit
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

The Mysterious girl

Post by OOOKaiser »

I know I saw a thread about this somewhere but I have to say what ever happened to the Mai-look alike? The last time we saw her was when the Kachidoki arms debuted. The show is very good in developing in characters as we can see in Mitsuzane. But the only thing I have to complain about is Sagara and The Mysterious girl. They haven't been focusing on them that much and the only thing we know about the girl is that she's called the first woman? I would actually enjoy the show more if their characters got developed a little more.
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Re: The Mysterious girl

Post by Catastrophe »

I assume that NotMai is the main overlords lost love.

Both her and Sagara will be explained close to the climax. It's nice to still have some mystery in the series against everything else that is happening.
dancercotillion
Vaglass
Vaglass
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
My boom: Pityin' foo's.
Quote: Some laws you break.
Some laws break you.

Re: The Mysterious girl

Post by dancercotillion »

I actually appreciate that they don't spend a ton of time on her. She comes and goes; she's a mysterious cipher, important in ways we don't quite understand. Later, we will be shown who she is and why she's there, but for now she's just this bizarre presence and there are other, more important things to deal with.

It would be a really dumb asspull if she showed up late in the series with never a hint that she existed beforehand. Like the Naturals in Kabuto.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”