Space Empire Zangyack
Space Empire Zangyack
Favorite series: 牙狼<GARO>
Alignment: Neutral Good
Instagram: DaVinci030

KR Gaim 39 released

Post by DaVinci030 »

Wiki: http://wiki.tvnihon.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Gaim_39

Looks like it's Sengoku Ryouma who leads them to the secret passage to Yggdrasil Tower. What a bunch of securities like Suika and Tulip vehicles.

Will Kouta be able to save the captives from the Overlords?
Spoiler
Kouta is an Inves!? + Yuuya's back and transform into Gaim. That's possible.

takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Re: KR Gaim 39 released

Post by takenoko »

As creepy as Micchi is for kidnapping Mai, you have to admit that he's not all bad when he gives her to the Inves King for protection. It's not much, but I still want that kind of nuance from him, otherwise he's just a cartoon villain in a kid's show.

As expected, the suicide mission whittles down the group one by one. Considering Zawame is the only place with Armored Riders, the rest of the world is probably totally fucked. Why aren't people fleeing towards Zawame at this point? And what happened to all the Rider belts that they were mass producing (did that project come to a grinding halt when they killed off Takatora the first time?)
Zony11
TQG
TQG
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: Gokaiger
Dreamy: Ucchi!
Alignment: Lawful Good
My boom: Super Sentai
Quote: Kyoryu change!
Type: INFP Healer

Post by Zony11 »

I hope this doesn't turn into another Kamen Rider OOO esque thing with the main rider turning into a villan
Phoenix512
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Phoenix512 »

I would imagine that the mass produced belts are more like the researchers' belts that doesn't have the knife attachment. Also I would think that Yggdrasill as a company isn't exactly in a position to help anyone except for themselves since Ryouma screwed them and their backers over.

Speaking of Ryouma, he has some additional powers that other Genesis Riders don't have.

Silly Roshuo, don't try to reverse death. It never works out.

Preview

Spoiler
I imagine it's a dream sequence.
takenoko
Team Baron
Team Baron
Favorite series: All of them
Alignment: Neutral
My boom: stick
Quote: <Lunagel> That's Toei's dumb fault
Type: ISFJ Protector

Post by takenoko »

Alchemy: The art of turning metal into golden apples.
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Unlimited Fruit Works!
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

OFFTOP: ^Not exactly a right thread for that, also it's gates of babylon than anything.

Pretty neat episode, i like me some organized actions from time to time.

Well, at least Bravo gets some cool scene with holding off inves.

Once again, another rider, another weapon for Suika, this time energy watermelon gloves, sweet :D.

I love how Ryouma is doing as little as possible fighting just to get Kouta to use Kiwami, also that attack was realyy neat :D.

Okeeey soooo Micchy crazy is kind of weird, he knows that this Takatora is an illusion, and yet he don't ignore it in front of Mai, i could understand with Overlord, but wouldn't he want to keep a lil better image in front of the girl he loves? Kinda threw me off.

Soooooo, Mai to the rescue by convincing Roshuo? Heh, why not. Roshuo is not exactly a villain in this story.
Klanoyt
Mega
Favorite series: Wizard
2nd Favorite Series: All Kamen Riders
Alignment: Neutral Good
Type: INTJ Mastermind

Post by Klanoyt »

The only thing that freaked me out so far was the message on the landing screen "Remember that Gaim is off next week!" /heartbreak

Going back, I sure do hope as well that there's something more to the "transformation" preview that just another OOO variant. And as for Ryouma's upgraded driver I can't help but keep thinking of...
Spoiler
Go-On Macaroni
Rising to the Top
Rising to the Top

Post by Go-On Macaroni »

Weather wrote:OFFTOP: ^Not exactly a right thread for that
It's relevant due to Kiwami's finisher in this episode. :V
Catastrophe
ZECT
ZECT
Favorite series: Kyoryuger
2nd Favorite Series: W
Quote: "When I first started, I knew everything about nothing and have progressed in the subsequent two decades, realising that now I know practically nothing about everything"

Post by Catastrophe »

Ryouma kicking overlord ass with his super tuned Genesis driver was sweet. I'm hoping some of the other characters drivers get a tune up as well so they can kick more ass.
Weather
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru
Favorite Actor?: Tomoyuki Dan
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Post by Weather »

Go-On Macaroni wrote:
Weather wrote:OFFTOP: ^Not exactly a right thread for that
It's relevant due to Kiwami's finisher in this episode. :V

Aaaaaah riiiight, that happened.....This is what i get for watching ep earlier, forget such important thing like Gaim going Gilgamesh on Overlord butt =.=.
Connie_Edogawa
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Juu Mousou!!!!!
Favorite series: Go-Busters and Gaim
2nd Favorite Series: Gekiranger and Ryuki
Dreamy: Hinata Hyuga
Favorite Actor?: Mizuki Nana
Alignment: Chaotic Good
My boom: Touhou Project
Quote: "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes." -Jack Handy

Post by Connie_Edogawa »

loved seeing Kaito bap Ryouma in the mouth. curious why Ryouma smiled, though.
OOOKaiser
ZAIA Tool
ZAIA Tool

Post by OOOKaiser »

OOO vs Reydue I mean Gaim vs Reydue. I hope that sadistic son of a bitch gets killed off.
Conan_Edogawa wrote:loved seeing Kaito bap Ryouma in the mouth. curious why Ryouma smiled, though.
secretly he enjoys being hit
TokuCasual
Hyakkiyakou wo Buttagiru

Post by TokuCasual »

Ryouma stole the show for me. He's just an all around cool character. He's predictable in that he always appear to be scheming, but he walks around with a straight face. He doesn't have much to lose and that makes him awesome, especially in this situation.

And another week without Gaim, that's gonna be brutal.
Digifiend
Gabu

Post by Digifiend »

Unfortunately, it might not even be the last pre-emption. Due to baseball, we may lose 10 and 17 of August - in which case we get eps on 23 and 25 August instead, as well as the usual one on the 24th. That means we may be off air now for THREE WEEKS.

So BREAKING GAIM NEWS: TV-Asahi is airing ****ing high school baseball for large chunks of August, and Gaim might be affected

However! No eps are being cancelled: if an episode doesn't air, it'll be rescheduled for later down the line

Nominally, the eps that are meant to air on the 10th and 17th may get pushed back. The 10th is expected to, the 17th not.

In the eventuality of a pushback, the extra slots prepared for Gaim are the 23rd and 25th. Eps will be aired in order, obviously.

So if the 10th's episode is pushed back, it'll air on the 17th, and the 17th's episode will air on the 23rd.

If BOTH the 10th and 17th's episodes are pushed back, it'll air back to back three days running on the 23rd, 24th and 25th.

Oh and by the way, ToQGer isn't affected because there is no god, and HappinessCharge is affected in the same way because there is one.

Return to “Kamen Rider Gaim”